Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Guys need to be 4 pts above a woman's looks level to be expected to match with her.

trulyover312

trulyover312

trucel from the cradle to the grave
-
I am talking about online and strictly facially. If you have something else going for you like status or money, then it might be different.

I've ran many tinder experiments. Generally speaking, if you're 4 points above a woman's calibre then you'll probably get with them comfortably and you don't need to fuck below that level. That's when you start having a "good personality" and become funny in their eyes, no matter what you say.

Here's the looks scales I am referring to. For men:

View: https://i.imgur.com/1EpSoNB.jpg

For women:

View: https://i.imgur.com/YlBqElb.png

What this means is, say you take an 8/10 guy for example. Like this person:

At this point, you could get girls AT LEAST of this level (4/10) comfortably, obviously some girls of higher levels will obviously take a liking too:

Now this could change depending on how good a woman is at frauding her face. In which case she could ascend from a 3 to a 6 and demand only 9.5+/10 guys or might not feel satisfied by looks anymore and might demand a guy with high status/money etc.

This is why you see statusmaxxed guys with hot women. These women have thousands of chads in their DMs to the point where they don't care about looks anymore and want something else out of life. Like a millionaire. Or a jacked ogre who they want to get destroyed by.

Now you might wonder. Well I know so and so guy who is a 6/10 or a 7/10 and he can't even get laid with landwhales or ugly women. Again I can answer this since I can relate. I got rated ~7 twice (ethnic) when I posted there and I am a KHHV 21 year old. I have had ZERO proper non-work interaction with real women IRL in the past 5 years. I got baited into a conversation by a 3.5/10 tranny landwhale once so that doesn't count as he is still a man, in my opinion. Any conversations with girls before I was 16 was just because I was a naive bluepiller and would simpmax for a bunch of foids at school and they'd just talk to me like a gay best friend.

Firstly these target women (3/10 or below) are the bottom 5% of women which already makes them few in numbers anyway. Also again, the answer to that is makeup. Their respective 3/10 partners can ascend to 5/10 with makeup and then demand guys of this level who are solid 9s:

This means the bottom 5% of women could get laid with top 0.1% of guys off tinder. And no, I am not joking. I recommend you make a tinder account with an ugly girl yourself and see what happens as long as you don't make it blatantly obvious that it's fake. 9/10 guys are rare and might not even be on Tinder but I can GUARANTEE you will have 7-7.5s EASILY ready for sex within a few hours of making the fake account, depending on how many even exist in your area.

I've ran experiments with Tyler Maher and he's one of my favourite chads because the baseline is established at 5/10. You can fuck average girls at will. No need to ever go below that. You can fuck above average girls with some effort. And so on and so forth.

So realistically, depending on where you lie on the looks ladder you can fuck women 4 points below you depending on how hard they are frauding or if they are frauding at all. Most deformed foids don't bother with makeup. To have a fulfilling sex life you must be ~7.5. How much higher or below that depends on phenotype but regardless you'll probably be able to get laid easily at that point with at least landwhales off tinder, provided you are photomaxxed too. Only chads (8+) can pull of aspie selfies.

TLDR; You have to be 4 points above a particular woman's looks level to be able to fuck them comfortably.

Have you tried chadfishing? If chad gets so many matches, why would he choose an ugly woman? makes no sense to me

Have you tried chadfishing? If chad gets so many matches, why would he choose an ugly woman? makes no sense to me
Yes, many times.

Because most above average girls start blanking you after a few texts as they get inundated by messages from other chadfishing incels or legit chads. This even happens on my Tylerfish.

They show interest initially and then it slowly fizzles out.

Is that Mila Kunis without makeup? Jesus H Christ

many coping forum members on suicide watch

Here's the looks scales I am referring to. For men
View attachment PointFive.jpg
TobyJones1

damn this scale is a little too brutal to Toby Jones. I really liked his work in Detectorists and Wayward Pines, I think they're being a little cruel to him here, I think he has better chances than the 7 other men pictured in this excerpt

Larp. 8+/10 males can get anything in their looksmatch or below.

If you're an Adonis and you have a 4/10 foid wrapped around your finger, she will worship the grime in your toenails. No need to ever worry about her ditching or cheating on you, she will be obsessed and the amount of endorphins going off from being worshiped are enough to keep her around. Probably better to have a 4/10 anal cum toilet that obeys your every command

Last edited:
I'm 2.5 on the asian scale
over

Chad mostly just pumps and dumps, he never settles, in that kind of situation its quantity over quality and they just fuck as many as they can, its about the novelty and the feelings of superiority.

Yo where the -1/10s at

I'm 2.5 on the asian scale
over
Ouch, am sorry , 5.0 asian guys mogs me , am like 3.5 to 4.5 with recessed chin and short,so practically invisible to foids.

Cant see myself being with a .5 to 1 foid to make it work.

Ouch, am sorry , 5.0 asian guys mogs me , am like 3.5 to 4.5 with recessed chin and short,so practically invisible to foids.

Cant see myself being with a .5 to 1 foid to make it work.
Still over tier tbh sub 5 as a manlet is pretty shit and 0.5 and 1s are deformed, it is fine to reject them. Volcel if you won't copers would say otherwise but its literally disgusting to fuck a deformed person

I am talking about online and strictly facially. If you have something else going for you like status or money, then it might be different.

I've ran many tinder experiments. Generally speaking, if you're 4 points above a woman's calibre then you'll probably get with them comfortably and you don't need to fuck below that level. That's when you start having a "good personality" and become funny in their eyes, no matter what you say.

Here's the looks scales I am referring to. For men:

View: https://i.imgur.com/1EpSoNB.jpg

For women:

View: https://i.imgur.com/YlBqElb.png

What this means is, say you take an 8/10 guy for example. Like this person:
View attachment 370544

At this point, you could get girls AT LEAST of this level (4/10) comfortably, obviously some girls of higher levels will obviously take a liking too:
View attachment 370552

Now this could change depending on how good a woman is at frauding her face. In which case she could ascend from a 3 to a 6 and demand only 9.5+/10 guys or might not feel satisfied by looks anymore and might demand a guy with high status/money etc.
View attachment 370548

This is why you see statusmaxxed guys with hot women. These women have thousands of chads in their DMs to the point where they don't care about looks anymore and want something else out of life. Like a millionaire. Or a jacked ogre who they want to get destroyed by.

Now you might wonder. Well I know so and so guy who is a 6/10 or a 7/10 and he can't even get laid with landwhales or ugly women. Again I can answer this since I can relate. I got rated ~7 twice (ethnic) when I posted there and I am a KHHV 21 year old. I have had ZERO proper non-work interaction with real women IRL in the past 5 years. I got baited into a conversation by a 3.5/10 tranny landwhale once so that doesn't count as he is still a man, in my opinion. Any conversations with girls before I was 16 was just because I was a naive bluepiller and would simpmax for a bunch of foids at school and they'd just talk to me like a gay best friend.

Firstly these target women (3/10 or below) are the bottom 5% of women which already makes them few in numbers anyway. Also again, the answer to that is makeup. Their respective 3/10 partners can ascend to 5/10 with makeup and then demand guys of this level who are solid 9s:
View attachment 370550
This means the bottom 5% of women could get laid with top 0.1% of guys off tinder. And no, I am not joking. I recommend you make a tinder account with an ugly girl yourself and see what happens as long as you don't make it blatantly obvious that it's fake. 9/10 guys are rare and might not even be on Tinder but I can GUARANTEE you will have 7-7.5s EASILY ready for sex within a few hours of making the fake account, depending on how many even exist in your area.

I've ran experiments with Tyler Maher and he's one of my favourite chads because the baseline is established at 5/10. You can fuck average girls at will. No need to ever go below that. You can fuck above average girls with some effort. And so on and so forth.

So realistically, depending on where you lie on the looks ladder you can fuck women 4 points below you depending on how hard they are frauding or if they are frauding at all. Most deformed foids don't bother with makeup. To have a fulfilling sex life you must be ~7.5. How much higher or below that depends on phenotype but regardless you'll probably be able to get laid easily at that point with at least landwhales off tinder, provided you are photomaxxed too. Only chads (8+) can pull of aspie selfies.

TLDR; You have to be 4 points above a particular woman's looks level to be able to fuck them comfortably.

Well that's entirely bullshit inkwell! , just have a good personality! -IT

According to this scale, I am 2.5 at best and closer to 2, which explains (using your theory) why I got 0 matches with my real pictures on Tinder. This is why I don't cary about leaving stacys hanging when they expect to meet Chadrone. Literally have bad posture at 30 because I have spent last 14 years looking down and trying to avoid eye contact with foids, so that I don't see their looks of disgust when accidental eye contact is made.