Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Gym] Am I serious Weakcel?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I started Gymcelling a year ago, a bit more than that actually. I usually train 3 days a week. Sometimes 4 days.
I weight about 70 KG with a height of 173 cm.

This is my record:
Leg press 100 KG with 20 reps
Back Squats 20 KG + barbell about 20 KG with 10 reps
Bench press 20 KG + barbell about 20 KG with 10 reps
Abdominal press 45 KG with 20 reps

Last edited:
incel genetics

Most people get a 90kg plus for bench and a 135 kg plus for deadlift after first year of lifting.

Most people get a 90kg plus for bench and a 135 kg plus for deadlift after first year of lifting.
Fuuuuuuuck :feelsree:
I work out my ass in the Gym while Chads pose with their muscles and take selfies or flirt with Stacies. It's not fair. I'm a strong and hard working man and I deserve to progress. Fuck my genetics.

This doesn't take height into account. A 5'7 manlet is never going to be doing the weights a 6'5 dude will with the same amount of time training.

This doesn't take height into account. A 5'7 manlet is never going to be doing the weights a 6'5 dude will with the same amount of time training.
That's why I said most people. Most people are average height.

You compare your strength level to your body weight to see if it's any good.

Your bench is less than 0.6 times your bodyweight, which is bad even at 10 reps.

Your deadlift should not be anywhere close to your bench wtf. It needs to be double to triple your bench.

Why are you doing leg presses? Do back squats. You work your stabilizer muscles when you do free weights. It'll help your deadlift.

Overall, you sound like a skinny hardgainer kid who needs to eat more.

That's why I said most people. Most people are average height.

Kind of irrelevant mentioning to OP the 'average' when he specifically mentions his height. And if you think most people are doing 90kg BP in a year please provide some stats, cause that sounds like a lot based on my own personal experience.

OP, you are a weakcel but don't be too concerned about what bigger guys are doing.

You probably need to eat more.

You could always take steroids if you don't give a fuck about your health.

OP, you are a weakcel but don't be too concerned about what bigger guys are doing.

I'm afraid that I become fat when I eat too much kalories. I want bigger muscles but I also want Six Pack.
Sometimes after Training which is evening I'm not hungry at all so I buy a 0.5 liter protein drink. Is that enough?

Also do you think going to Gym 2 or 3 days (With different training units) is OK? Or is it counterproductive because my muscles don't rest enough?

Kind of irrelevant mentioning to OP the 'average' when he specifically mentions his height. And if you think most people are doing 90kg BP in a year please provide some stats, cause that sounds like a lot based on my own personal experience.

He asked if he's a weakcel. If you can't lift more than what the average person who goes to the gym the same time as you then you are a weakcel.

I found this.
https://strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press

Novice is 6months of training and he's worked out for a year. 70 kg is 150 pounds. Since he can bench 40kg/88 pounds for ten his max bench should be around 117pounds/53kg according to the one rep max calculator I used. A novice lifter can bench 132 pounds/60 kg at his bodyweight and that's half the amount of time he has been lifting weights for.

Fuuuuuuuck :feelsree:
I work out my ass in the Gym while Chads pose with their muscles and take selfies or flirt with Stacies. It's not fair. I'm a strong and hard working man and I deserve to progress. Fuck my genetics.
View attachment 116290
Don't always believe what people here say, they're really edgy. Just yesterday someone posted a thread calling Sage Northcutt a framecel. They will tell you that if you don't lift cars after your first year of gym it's over.
Besides the most important thing is looks so if gym makes your physique look good it doesn't matter how much you lift.

He asked if he's a weakcel. If you can't lift more than what the average person who goes to the gym the same time as you then you are a weakcel.

I found this.
https://strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press

Novice is 6months of training and he's worked out for a year. 70 kg is 150 pounds. Since he can bench 40kg/88 pounds for ten his max bench should be around 117pounds/53kg according to the one rep max calculator I used. A novice lifter can bench 132 pounds/60 kg at his bodyweight and that's half the amount of time he has been lifting weights for.
Worst part is that I was able to bench the same when I started Gymcelling but I could only do 5-7 reps max. Now I do 10. This is my "Transformation" after 1 Gymcelling.
It might be a bit more than 40 KG, though since I guessed what the weight of the barbell could be.

Worst part is that I was able to bench the same when I started Gymcelling but I could only do 5-7 reps max. Now I do 10. This is my "Transformation" after 1 Gymcelling.
It might be a bit more than 40 KG, though since I guessed what the weight of the barbell could be.
Please tell me you're trolling or you just have bad bench press genetics and all of you're other lifts you made more progress then just like 4 more reps.

Here's this if you want even more suicidefuel.
Survey of 1,800 people it's in kilos
https://www.strongerbyscience.com/realistic-training-goals/

MENAverage SquatStandard DeviationAverage gains per month
less than 3 months (N=40)102.531.39.9
3-6 months (N=112)132.237.34.0
6-12 months (N=280)150.135.42.1
1-2 years (N=453)168.641.80.7
2-5 years (N=456)185.338.10.7
5-10 years (N=58)216.943.2
WOMENAverage SquatStandard DeviationAverage gains per month
less than 3 months (N=19)64.927.83.6
3-6 months (N=32)75.819.03.1
6-12 months (N=70)89.930.01.0
1-2 years (N=97)99.126.00.3
2-10 years (N=76)113.028.0
MENAverage BenchStandard DeviationAverage gains per month
less than 3 months85.427.23.4
3-6 months95.724.52.6
6-12 months107.223.91.2
1-2 years118.230.80.4
2-5 years127.727.80.5
5-10 years152.529.5
WOMENAverage BenchStandard DeviationAverage gains per month
less than 3 months40.911.22.1
3-6 months47.313.81.8
6-12 months55.319.60.4
1-2 years59.013.40.1
2-10 years67.014.8
MENAverage DeadliftStandard DeviationAverage gains per month
less than 3 months130.039.611.5
3-6 months164.639.64.3
6-12 months184.238.62.3
1-2 years205.352.20.5
2-5 years217.837.80.6
5-10 years244.543.6
WOMENAverage DeadliftStandard DeviationAverage gains per month
less than 3 months82.830.73.3
3-6 months92.621.34.8
6-12 months114.244.81.3
1-2 years125.927.60.2
2-10 years137.225.2

Last edited:
I'm afraid that I become fat when I eat too much kalories. I want bigger muscles but I also want Six Pack.
This is your main problem. If you want muscles, you'll have to forget about getting a six-pack until you have muscles. You need a 500 calorie surplus to gain muscle as a skinny guy. You can limit your fat gain by doing some cardio. You can also keep your fat consumption really low, like below 10% of your total caloric intake--this one's freaky esoteric. When you eat only the absolute minimum fat your body needs to keep the cells healthy, pretty much all it has to work with for excess calories is carbs and protein, which aren't as readily stored into adipose tissue as dietary fat. You'll still gain body fat, just not quite as much as you would on a standard diet with 20-30% of calories from fat.

Please tell me you're trolling or you just have bad bench press genetics and all of you're other lifts you made more progress then just like 4 more reps.

Here's this if you want even more suicidefuel.
Survey of 1,800 people
https://www.strongerbyscience.com/realistic-training-goals/
Guess I'm a benchcel. Everything else I started with, had less than half of the weight I'm using now such as abdominal and leg press. Still, I'm to weak for weight. I'm wondering that I didn't go ER after all the years cause everything fucking sucks even my hobbies.

This is your main problem. If you want muscles, you'll have to forget about getting a six-pack until you have muscles. You need a 500 calorie surplus to gain muscle as a skinny guy. You can limit your fat gain by doing some cardio. You can also keep your fat consumption really low, like below 10% of your total caloric intake--this one's freaky esoteric. When you eat only the absolute minimum fat your body needs to keep the cells healthy, pretty much all it has to work with for excess calories is carbs and protein, which aren't as readily stored into adipose tissue as dietary fat. You'll still gain body fat, just not quite as much as you would on a standard diet with 20-30% of calories from fat.
I'm not skinnycel. I used to be skinny but since I Gymcel, I gained 10 KG pretty fast with muscles everywhere and more belly sadly.

Last edited:
Eat a pound of chicken breasts every day spaced over 5-6 meals and see if it makes a difference. When I started lifting most people I knew were amazed at how fast I was progressing but it was because I ate a pound of lean meat and 20 egg whites every day.
If you want to build muscle, you need a calorie surplus. Yes, you will gain fat too but then you do a cut over 2-3 months and lose most of that fat (and some of the muscle, unfortunately) and then do the whole thing again so at the end of every bulk-cut cycle you have a net muscle gain and net fat loss. Don't go too far into bulking though, it's a trap.

And finally remember that no one is incel because they don't have enough muscle. If you're incel, your problem lies elsewhere and putting muscles on top of whatever's wrong with you is unlikely to help you.

Eat a pound of chicken breasts every day spaced over 5-6 meals and see if it makes a difference. When I started lifting most people I knew were amazed at how fast I was progressing but it was because I ate a pound of lean meat and 20 egg whites every day.
If you want to build muscle, you need a calorie surplus. Yes, you will gain fat too but then you do a cut over 2-3 months and lose most of that fat (and some of the muscle, unfortunately) and then do the whole thing again so at the end of every bulk-cut cycle you have a net muscle gain and net fat loss. Don't go too far into bulking though, it's a trap.
Cannot do this to my body because I have egg and milk allergy. My skin already rashes a lot since I drink protein milkshakes.

Cannot do this to my body because I have egg and milk allergy. My skin already rashes a lot since I drink protein milkshakes.
Do you have a chicken breast allergy? You don't have to eat eggs or drink milk or dumb protein shakes. Just eat meat and whatever else you're not allergic to.

Do you have a chicken breast allergy? You don't have to eat eggs or drink milk or dumb protein shakes. Just eat meat and whatever else you're not allergic to.
Yes I'm allergic to chicken.

Then I'm sorry brah, no bik gains for you.
Goddamnit! I can eat beef as much as I want. Why does it have to be such a dumb and useless animal like Chicken?

Goddamnit! I can eat beef as much as I want. Why does it have to be such a dumb and useless animal like Chicken?
View attachment 116303
Kek you can eat beef as well, though not in the form of hamburgers. Chicken is just a lot cheaper and easier/quicker to make and less likely to give you colon cancer. Anyway, you have to eat a protein heavy food and more calories than you expend if you want to build muscle. Good luck!

Mogs me pretty hard tbh, I have the worst genes for gymceling

do less reps with higher weight and ull gain strength, and u need to try to push ur max weight that u can so u need to ask someone to spot u which might be hard if ur autist or have social fears but u should find nice guy in the gym and ask

I can only bench the bar

still twice my strength