Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gym class update 3

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
So now that he has seen the first foid was not as receptive as he though she would be he has moved on to talking to a chink. I am just minding my own bussiness on the elliptical, when I see this bloated goblin talking to the gook. Again he is as animated as before but its even more cringey cuz he is on one of those fitness bikes trying to start up any and all types of convos, flaying his hands up in the air and all kinds of retarded shit. Keep in mind I had my airpods in my ears and I could still hear him shouting but didn't hear anything at all from the girl she did talk but at most was like two sentences from what I noticed. Its so cringey that he is constantly following her around the gym doing the same exercises as she is and is criticizing her form and shit, while I do agree its pretty bad form he keeps autistically trying to correct her. She is nice enough to not tell him to fuck off probably because he is white and she is asian but its obvious she is not really receptive to him like at all from the body language all the way down to her tone of speech. This has been going for like 2 days now and now we got some fat fuck balding deluded goblincel orbiting a chink and some latina orbiting tyrone. Gymmaxing maybe a cope but holy fuck the shit you see is hilarious. Idk why you guys don't go out and lift just to see how absurd dating is in 2020.

They all want you dead. Just remember that. That bitch probably goes home and makes fun of you with the rest of her STD ridden friends.

They all want you dead. Just remember that. That bitch probably goes home and makes fun of you with the rest of her STD ridden friends.
Thats a cope, most people don't think about you all that much. I did randomly strike up a convo with some guy tho the other day he asked me why I never talked to anyone in the class.I responded with "I go to the gym and usually try to focus on myself, its me time" he was surprised "Oh really?!?!?" so I may give off that autist vibe.

Thats a cope, most people don't think about you all that much. I did randomly strike up a convo with some guy tho the other day he asked me why I never talked to anyone in the class.I responded with "I go to the gym and usually try to focus on myself, its me time" he was surprised "Oh really?!?!?" so I may give off that autist vibe.

4f76c8d7644dc780e3c2e0f2733844ba

I never experienced that stuff tbh.Also fuck reddit. Its full of the worst kind of whores.
This was upvoted on IT. You know the blue-pilled sub that orbits us...