Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gym class update.

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
So after tyrone has basically enamored the foid some fat balding 5'6 subhuman has been talking her up. Keep in mind this class goes for like 4 hours straight and I was able to get through virtually every single exercise in my routine as well as an hour of cardio and he was still talking to her as she was sitting on the bench press awkwardly laughing while low iq tyrone was like 3 steps away just focusing on his workouts. Tyrone didn't say a word to her but her gaze was constantly pinpointed to him barely saying much if anything to the fat blob whitecel. The guy was talking up a storm and I did kind of look into the situation every now and then for my own amusement. The foid was giving me this puzzled wtf look again to me but I just smirked in amusement from the whole display as she had to endure for what felt 2 hours of this guy going on and on trying to impress her or something. He was so animated too moving around, flaying his hands all over the place when he was telling her his stories but she kept this blank bored face responding with one word answers and shit while looking at Tyrone, eventually he left and she followed and spotted him for his reps. JFL the bald fat whitecel still thinks he has a chance of getting into her vag in his mind he probably thinks she is actually unironically interested in him.

Blackpill him

Blackpill him
I am probably already seen as some anti-social sperg because I refuse to talk to anyone when I am gymmaxing. Its like me time, but the specatcles are amusing, I am gonna keep you guys updated for more keks.

Some people's delusions are so strong they can't be shattered. He will never learn.

Some people's delusions are so strong they can't be shattered. He will never learn.
This too I have noticed when I am blunt and speak my mind to people truthfully, I get called an asshole and become an outcast in that social group. So imagine how some random dude would react to me saying something along the lines of you are subhuman stop embarrassing yourself.
pics please
He kinda looks like that fat guy from the movie with those minion things.

When I was in gym class a girls dress lifted up and I saw her underwear.

He will end up suscribing to her onlyfans tbh

Girls need to be honest and just say sorry I'm not physically attracted to you. Ugly guys will stop wasting their time trying to talk to you, but then they won't give you free shit.

When I was in gym class a girls dress lifted up and I saw her underwear.

I remember at the gym a whore was doing squats and I could see her panties through her yoga pants. Shit left me breathless.