Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Gym Fuel] My shoulders and upper chest dont grow!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hit them brutaly but they dont grow as fast as the other muscles in my body.
Reeeee any tips?

You need roids or to be minimum 99% percentile testosterone levels to have decent delts and upper chest

Just be an high T ogre like me and cope with loving your weights bro. Who needs a girl when you have a gym :soy:

No jokes by side real advice you need to focus on your upper chest more try to benchpress with an 45degree angle and very important cross over cable flys while youre at an angle. I wouldnt pay too much attention on the shoulders because if you have a weak chest strong shoulders will let your chest look even weaker.
If you target your upper chest your frong shoulderpack will allways be activated too. But for real 45degree angel doesnt matter if you use dunbells or else. I recomend cableflys with your body tilted at 45dregree to the front

Last edited:
Just be an high T ogre like me and cope with loving your weights bro. Who needs a girl when you have a gym :soy:

No jokes by side real advice you need to focus on your upper chest more try to benchpress with an 45degree angle and very important cross over cable flys while youre at an angle. I wouldnt pay too much attention on the shoulders because if you have a weak chest strong shoulders will let your chest look even weaker.
If you target your upper chest your frong shoulderpack will allways be activated too. But for real 45degree angel doesnt matter if you use dunbells or else. I recomend cableflys with your body tilted at 45dregree to the front
I always do incline dumbell press also do cross over cable flys but nothing helps

My shoulders don't grow too. I'm too low IQ to make it right or my genetics are shit, probably both. Wish steroids were legal tbh.

My shoulders don't grow too. I'm too low IQ to make it right or my genetics are shit, probably both. Wish steroids were legal tbh.
I dont care about its legal status more about that they are too expensive

Tbh if your natty/shit genetics you need to be as lean as possible in order to have any kind of muscle separation. Lean enough so that your puny muscles can been seen and look separated/vascular. You just wont ever get that separated look in your chest being natty and above 15% bodyfat

Tbh if your natty/shit genetics you need to be as lean as possible in order to have any kind of muscle separation. Lean enough so that your puny muscles can been seen and look separated/vascular. You just wont ever get that separated look in your chest being natty and above 15% bodyfat
but when I get too lean I start looking kinda skinny. Its over for natural lifters

Your chest genetics might be trash like mine. Shoulders I use to do one hand behind the neck press on a smith machine sitting down on a chair I can sit up straight and push my back into. Face pulls on a cable machine using one arm per pulley where they have a swinging adjustable arm in the middle you can raise and place the pad on your chest so you can add a lot of weight.

mmm u got a phat ass dont u?

do lateral shoulder raises on light weights 15-20 reps till failure, for chest barbell flat bench, 45angle dumbbell push or rotate barbell to dumbbels and vice versa

30 degrees because if the angle is too high than I feel my shoulder too much
Trust me 30 degrees is way to less i had the same problem you have to train at 45 degree both dunbells and cable flys.
If you feel your shoulder this is normal.
If you target your upper chest your front. shoulderpack will allways be activated too.
If its too focused on the shoulder reduce weight or maybe you have rounded shoulders and should work on your posture

Shoulders and upper chest is very testosterone sensitive. You will benefit greatly from synthetic steroids.

Not going to lie I stopped trying to "bodybuild" now. Im just doing some novice strength routine now and I give up on trying to get "big", its impossible without steroids anyway. I'll just keep lifting and focus on squats, bench, deadlifts, press and chin-ups, 5 basic movements, fuck everything else, I officially give up on bodybuilding.

You’re probably just a hardgainer, at least in those areas.

Gene editing.

Aren't you cutting weight? This is normal. If you have subpar genetics and think you can gain muscle while losing fat, you are delusional.

Aren't you cutting weight? This is normal. If you have subpar genetics and think you can gain muscle while losing fat, you are delusional.
Yeah I'm cutting but I mean also when I'm bulking that these areas dont grow much.
Ofc I know that I cant build muscle while losing fat.

I cant grow anything

Yeah I'm cutting but I mean also when I'm bulking that these areas dont grow much.
Ofc I know that I cant build muscle while losing fat.
Shoulders and upper chest grow most from upward pressing movements like the overhead press and the incline bench press. Are you doing your overhead press? Barbell or dumbbell doesn't matter.

Shoulders and upper chest grow most from upward pressing movements like the overhead press and the incline bench press. Are you doing your overhead press? Barbell or dumbbell doesn't matter.
yeah I do them mainly sitting barbell ohp

yeah I do them mainly sitting barbell ohp
Maybe you just have unrealistic expectations. If your strength stats are going up, you're gaining muscle. You're just not going to notice it much, especially if you're over 15% body fat. Muscle building is a slow process.

Maybe you just have unrealistic expectations. If your strength stats are going up, you're gaining muscle. You're just not going to notice it much, especially if you're over 15% body fat. Muscle building is a slow process.
Natural bodybuilding is a joke anyway. Did you watch a real natty show? All of them look skinny and get mogged by beggining juicers.

Shoulder press is actually really good. I hit it for 60 kg minimum. Also the lat machine is good for the upper chest region. It is about the position.

Natural bodybuilding is a joke anyway. Did you watch a real natty show? All of them look skinny and get mogged by beggining juicers.
And even most of them are on low doses of juice, and genetically gifted. If you cut down to competition bf% as a genetically cursed natural, you'll look like you just broke out of a gulag.

And even most of them are on low doses of juice, and genetically gifted. If you cut down to competition bf% as a genetically cursed natural, you'll look like you just broke out of a gulag.
Yeah thats also why so many natty just bulk all year

Yeah thats also why so many natty just bulk all year
Only thick-wristed, broad-shouldered Chads can get away with doing that though. Thin-wristed guys like us need to stay below 15% body fat just to look normal. Vegetable Police bulked up from 12% body fat to just over 20% on the carnivore diet, and he looked like a potato with toothpick arms.

Are you ethnic?
That could be why, being ethnic usually comes With lower T

JFL at all the delusion here."Hardgainer","45 degrees instead of 30".Nearly all the athletes and models aren't natty,as a natty you have to gymcel and have decent diet for many years to have some size and be lean.Otherwise you have to choose one or the other