Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "gym" girls

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Have you ever gone to a gym? If so, you'll no doubt know exactly what i'm talking about in this thread. Gym girls are women who go to the gym, do yoga, or anything that's in this vain. They nearly always wear yoga pants and usually sports bras, or tank tops. Let me tell you why these women go to the gym.
Not to get in better shape, not to workout and build muscle or get strong, they go their to tone their bodies to perfection for CHAD. They make sure to put in A LOT of extra work on their ass so Chad can come ravage it when he gets home. They don't do it for anything other than to attract Chads and make sex for Chad a more enjoyable experience.
How many of these gym girls do you see with ACTUAL muscle? Basically next to none. They only focus on cardio and making their ass nicer and stomachs tighter.
They also go to gyms to see Chads daily. It's a place where Chads like to go.
You could potentially even throw ballet, dancing, gymnast, swimming, jogging, and other forms of this in there too. They all do it for Chad's benefit. Not to be healthy. It's the same reason why they wear makeup

This is one reason for not going to the gym. Seeing attractive girls at their prime in their yoga pants showing off their asses, reminding me of what I'll never have, is something I don't need.

They are all thots tbh

just buy your own gym equipment or use rocks if you are poor

how the fuck does a truecel (5ft ethnic) cope in a gym with all that cancerous shit inside? all these stories are the reasons why i'll just stick to intermittent fasting

Good thing I'm a work out in the garage cel.

Train at home XD.

This is one reason for not going to the gym. Seeing attractive girls at their prime in their yoga pants showing off their asses, reminding me of what I'll never have, is something I don't need.
dont let that stop you from the benefits mentally of going to the gym. just ignore those whores. if you have to put a hoodie on with the hood up and just block it all out.

Females shouldnt be allowed in gyms, all they need to do is not be obese, thats easily achievable by not eating burgers everyday. Men on the other hand need to get muscles and all that shit

Squat rack and everything? Richcel if so. That shits expensive as long as it's not a POS
Have you ever gone to a gym? If so, you'll no doubt know exactly what i'm talking about in this thread. Gym girls are women who go to the gym, do yoga, or anything that's in this vain. They nearly always wear yoga pants and usually sports bras, or tank tops. Let me tell you why these women go to the gym.
Not to get in better shape, not to workout and build muscle or get strong, they go their to tone their bodies to perfection for CHAD. They make sure to put in A LOT of extra work on their ass so Chad can come ravage it when he gets home. They don't do it for anything other than to attract Chads and make sex for Chad a more enjoyable experience.
How many of these gym girls do you see with ACTUAL muscle? Basically next to none. They only focus on cardio and making their ass nicer and stomachs tighter.
You could potentially even throw ballet, dancing, gymnast, swimming, jogging, and other forms of this in there too. They all do it for Chad's benefit. Not to be healthy. It's the same reason why they wear makeup
Yes no shit. It's why I go to the gym past midnight, only gymcels there if anyone at that time.

Squat rack and everything? Richcel if so. That shits expensive as long as it's not a POS

Dumbel set up to 50lbs, bench press set that can be changed to squat rack. Also pull up bar, lat pull down bar.

I'm a luckycel because my dad bought all of this shit lol. All I tend to do is jump ropes for cardio and the base muscles to keep them active. Not a body builder or anything.

They go to public gyms to sniff the t.

t. Sniff

Yes no shit. It's why I go to the gym past midnight, only gymcels there if anyone at that time.

Squat seems like a foid exercise any way. At least to me with my "center of gravity." I have long legs so squats work my thighs strongly. Prefer jump rope for butt and since it works the gluteus medius so helps with posture. "Squat butt" is for rear-entry receptive Instagram thots.

Squat seems like a foid exercise any way. At least to me with my "center of gravity." I have long legs so squats work my thighs strongly. Prefer jump rope for butt and since it works the gluteus medius so helps with posture. "Squat butt" is for rear-entry receptive Instagram thots.
How is working legs a "foid exercise"?

How is working legs a "foid exercise"?

By it's effect on posture. "Squat butt" is like wearing high heels, it props up the ass because of the stonger thighs. Jump rope works the ass muscles that connect to the lower back so "pulls" the upper body into standing up straight.

This could be bro lore but it's true for me.

Fuark man I wish I had a garage to work out in. Too high inhib to go to the gym out of fear of being mogged

Never even began for nogaragecels

By it's effect on posture. "Squat butt" is like wearing high heels, it props up the ass because of the stonger thighs. Jump rope works the ass muscles that connect to the lower back so "pulls" the upper body into standing up straight.

No fucking shit squats work your ass but how does that make it an exclusively female thing? Bros with chicken legs look terrible. Not only that but lower is much more important than upper in almost all sports.

No fucking shit squats work your ass but how does that make it an exclusively female thing? Bros with chicken legs look terrible. Not only that but lower is much more important than upper in almost all sports.

You might be gyming on a whole other level than me bro. I just strive for slim-fit and since I have the most trouble with keeling fat off, the leg development I get from jump ropes and cardio walking is fine with me.

this is why i never go to gym

Foids with strong thighs are so fucking suifuel

You might be gyming on a whole other level than me bro. I just strive for slim-fit and since I have the most trouble with keeling fat off, the leg development I get from jump ropes and cardio walking is fine with me.
Dude jump ropes and walking isn't gonna do shit for your legs. I'm not even a hardcore gym goer but I still make sure to do squats because chicken legs look fucking ridiculous on built dudes. Then again my legs are naturally big so whatever

I do jump rope and jogging for basic cardio gains but it sure as hell won't give you really strong lower

They´re a major turn off.

Amongst all the posing there are, sadly, some professional sports gains still being made.

I confronted a gym owner and said it was better as a "spit and sawdust" set up. (I didn't feel amogged when surrounded by bald, manlet, roidheads with faces like bulldogs chewing a wasps- with looksmatched girlfriends).

He corrected me that strength lifting, personal bests (PBs) and an increase in gym membership had occurred as a result of bikini body, spandex foids.

Last edited:
Saw a single mother at the gym lol

Females shouldnt be allowed in gyms

Funny thing is where i live there is gym for everyone AND a gym ONLY for Women but they go to the other anyway

Just go to planet fitness theory

How many of these gym girls do you see with ACTUAL muscle? Basically next to none. They only focus on cardio and making their ass nicer and stomachs tighter

Absolute truth here, i agree 100% some of them doing just cardio and nothing else and making sure that Chad sees them when they working out their asses, i don't even know here this came from, this working your ass out so that it looks like that you have a tumor in there

Honestly. I go to 2 different gyms and at both its the same with all women, aside from ones that are fat and on the treadmill the regular "gym bunny" has little to no muscle and all the exercises they are doing is simply to make sex more enjoyable for chad with their bodies. Its the same hip and ass exercises nothing else. They also go to the gym to seek out chad. Multiple times ive gone ive watched one eye down a certain chad and then follow him into the parking lot to get his number. Its a sad world.

I train at home

i gained so much weight it is over for me