Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gym is total suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Last year I tried to go to the gym and I hated going there...
I gave up after a few weeks because I was too shy to go to the gym and the ambient was annoying me.
I was always being mogged by all the gigachads and as I was a beginner, the gym instructor didn't give a fuck about me...
He was just helping the new girls and I was there alone doing the exercises in a wrong way... he was always "busy", you know... and there was two instructors, an old guy in the morning and a hot woman in the night... the first time I went there was at night and there was too many people there so I decided to train in the morning.
I remember that in the morning there always a guy and a girl that seemed to be a couple at the gym and they were helping each other that was total suifuel to me and 2 hot girls that always disturbed my train with that fucking legging that shows her possy..
these two hot girls fucked up all my train because I can't train properly when my dieeeck is hard.
The worse was that I always compared myself with the chads... they trained hard and I was there almost dying with light weights feeling like shit and listening to that pop music in the background...
I hate when there was someone watching me working out and I hate sharing sweaty equipment.
a few weeks ago I discoreved a thing called calisthenics and it was love at first sight... I wake up at 4:30 am and go to the park. the best part is that there is almost no one on the street at 4 ~ 6 pm here.
now I train alone without feeling like shit, I feel more motivated to train almost everyday and without being judged or disturbed with that shit music in the background.

calisthenics is the best sport for an incel because you can train almost anywhere.

Won't get you swole

I don't go the gym.
I do too much cardio and quite frankly I'm too weak to even start. I can't even do a push up.

I don't go the gym.
I do too much cardio and quite frankly I'm too weak to even start. I can't even do a push up.
Try doing some push ups and sit ups at home. If you have money, buy a bar to put in your room, that is much better than going to a gym. You can do 1 day of cardio and 1 day of calisthenics

Try doing some push ups and sit ups at home. If you have money, buy a bar to put in your room, that is much better than going to a gym. You can do 1 day of cardio and 1 day of calisthenics
I have cardio everyday cuz of sports practice,

And to be honest I'm so unmotivated I doubt I'll actually be able to do them. I will try to get to 20 push ups by the end of February though.

I wanna go to the gym and puke and the floor

I don't go the gym.
Get on a bench press, pronto! It doesn’t matter if you can only start out benching the bar, we all started somewhere. Use a smith machine to aid you, if you must.

Weights are for chads and normies, calisthenics are for incels.

these two hot girls fucked up all my train because I can't train properly when my dieeeck is hard.
You think that's bad? That's a good sign. It means you have testosterone. Lifting weights is a waste of time if you have low T, and the less T you have, the more pointless lifting becomes.

calisthenics is the best sport for an incel because you can train almost anywhere.
You're going to hit a wall on this fairly quickly, but by the time you do, you'll be at a point where the gym won't be so bad because the mogging won't be quite as brutal.

Great job buddy,now street workout is the next level.

I cut the power lines before every gym session so that I can work in the dark without getting mogged by chads. I have just enough time to finish before they re-attach the wires. :feelsthink:

This is why I have a Home Gym. Even when not thinking about Chads, normies, foids, it is so much better to lift alone and not have to worry about modern cuck gym rules and other bullshit. Like fags curling in the power rack and cucked "No Deadlifts" policy :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I enjoy it, I like getting ripped and I like watching cute foids

I'm too high inhib to go to the gym

I don't go outside of my house tbh

i sometimes get motivation to gymmaxx but i lose it very fast