Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gym manlet is gigamogged by Slavic Chad (gymcels please don't enter)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The tall guy is Ukrainian and the short one is Colombian. Although the short guy has gymaxxed he's always gonna be mogged by someone else. It's over for gymcels.

He's probably the result of german rape. Slavs don't look like that.

This is why I stay in a heavier weight class while doing boxing, beating tallfags with your first is good cope, if you manage to get a TKO on a tallfag the pleasure you get is maybe just as good as sex (wouldn't know since I'm a virgin).

The slav enjoys it

Not a fair comparison. The tall guy is also gymmaxxed.

By the way, can somebody translate what he says?

He's Columbian though so he probably has a willy like a draught excluder.

not gigamogged, the height difference is not even that big

Lmfao the chadslav is Vadym Cavalera he is a famous calisthenics youtuber he is 188cm tall and the other guy is Joel Alonso from Spain,both of them are calisthenicsmaxxed.
Chadslav gf

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 135
Manlets will always be mogged

This is why I stay in a heavier weight class while doing boxing, beating tallfags with your first is good cope, if you manage to get a TKO on a tallfag the pleasure you get is maybe just as good as sex (wouldn't know since I'm a virgin).
knowing you can slaughter lanklets is pretty satisfying ngl

Lmfao the chadslav is Vadym Cavalera he is a famous calisthenics youtuber he is 188cm tall and the other guy is Joel Alonso from Spain,both of them are calisthenicsmaxxed.
Chadslav gf

Just be gigachad to get a trashy becky theory

Chadslav gf
WTF, that bitch looks like a tranny tbh

Chadslav gf

Tattoos ruin it for me tbh.

Nah,he looks kinda recessed.
That's exactly what Slavs look like,or atleast the top tier ones

JFL at this bullshit. Big strong Russians are an ancient national stereotype going back hundreds of years.

Slavs seem to have good eye areas, or at least a large brow ridge. Shit jaw and nose though.