Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gym was full of prime JBs in tight leggings today

bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
I didnt think about the time i went, it was not only full but ive never encountered so many JBs in tight leggings
at the gym. It was absolutely devasting seein those girls sharpen their body for chad, while i could only stare like an african child would stare at a steak. :woke:
I didnt even finish my roation and left early because the suicide fuel was overhelming, i felt slight pain and was extremly uncomfortable :feelsbadman:
And tommorow i have to wagecuck. Whe the fuck am i still alive? :feelsrope:

You need to actively practice not looking at them for your own mental health. Lets just hope you can go to the gym at a different time

Gyms should be gender segregated.

Just go late at night to be alone, JB's are sleeping or sleeping with chad , and you have your peace at the gym.

Just go late at night to be alone, JB's are sleeping or sleeping with chad , and you have your peace at the gym.
i have to wake up at 6am because of fucking work and if i go late i have trouble sleeping

Fuck I hate that, everytime I see the gym is full I just leave.

i have to wake up at 6am because of fucking work and if i go late i have trouble sleeping
Well go to a mens only gym if the exist in your country, or find a less popular gym.

Well go to a mens only gym if the exist in your country, or find a less popular gym.
lol there is no mens only gym here. its a liberal country after all :lul:
all gyms are really popular. stacy got to sharpen her body for chad

lol there is no mens only gym here. its a liberal country after all :lul:
all gyms are really popular. stacy got to sharpen her body for chad
It's over then, i suggest running on your own and do calisthenics if you can't avoid to see shit like that.

Kudos for finding the motivation to gymcell and wageslave.

Just one of them is already too much for me.

would be Life fuel for me since I never see hot foids irl

That's one of the reasons why I quit the gym. They were all judging me and I was able to feel it.

You need to actively practice not looking at them for your own mental health. Lets just hope you can go to the gym at a different time
This unironically. You will drive yourself mad if you stare at jb stacies.

I didnt think about the time i went, it was not only full but ive never encountered so many JBs in tight leggings
at the gym. It was absolutely devasting seein those girls sharpen their body for chad, while i could only stare like an african child would stare at a steak. :woke:
I didnt even finish my roation and left early because the suicide fuel was overhelming, i felt slight pain and was extremly uncomfortable :feelsbadman:
And tommorow i have to wagecuck. Whe the fuck am i still alive? :feelsrope:

Seriously any incel that goes to a gym is an idiot, you could just save up a bit and buy a dumbell and barbell set, and go on youtube and find literally thousands of videos showing you how to do various exercises, for various muscle groups, with just that equipment alone.

At some point I realized a lot of you may actually just be trolling because this shit sounds fake and cliche, or you are going out of your way to fuck with your own mind based on some weird masochistic tendencies you have developed, you literally go out of your way to create and/or find scenarios that you know will be displeasing.

I recently started weight training at home, I could have went to the gym like my other incel friend, but I didn't, because:

1. Distractions - There is nothing to distract or interrupt my training when I'm at home. No sexual stimulus, that's one thing I really don't want when I'm exercising, I'd like for my blood to be flowing normally and for my heart rate to be at a normal pace.

2. Social Anxiety - No feelings of being watched or "looking weird" doing an exercise because my form is bad. No feeling to "over perform" due to feeling watched which leads to overstacking weights or doing more reps than you know you can bear, causing damage to muscle, slowing your "body building" process down as you now have to weight for it to heal.

3. No Confrontation With Chads - You don't have to watch chad show off, you can exercise in peace and just go about your day. The machinery isn't yours, and when chad approaches for his turn to use with is group of buff show off guys wtf are you going to do....... exactly.

4. Choice Based, Not Obligation Based - A lot of guys I talk to that go to the gym often talk about the days where they were feeling too tired to go (physically or mentally) and that their subscription money was being wasted. Some even went on days when they were tired for that reason and just wasted time and effort doing subpar workouts. When you do something because you "have to get your moneys worth" rather than "I want to give it my all today" your progression is going to be slow.

The guys (incels and low tier normies) that I know personally that currently use or have used a gym made weight lifting sound like a chore to me, like its something that had to "get done" and it was "a drag". You could tell that the socialized aspect of weight lifting weighed heavier on them than the weights themselves jfl. I just finished my workout today and I'm not depressed, I don't really feel tired, I moved at my own pace, I switched which exercise I would do for specific muscle groups on the fly because I have access to my laptop and can just choose an exercise that's better suited to my equipment and restart my sets if I choose. You can't do that shit at a gym, there is no exercise archive at a gym, you have to go beg a chad trainer to instruct you and look down on you.

AGAIN I ASK, WHY THE HELL WOULD ANY INCEL GO TO A GYM?

I'm seeing all these incels posting - "go at night", find an "all men's gym", "just ignore them", etc. Ever think of a simpler option............ make your home the gym.

Last edited:
Seriously any incel that goes to a gym is an idiot, you could just save up a bit and buy a dumbell and barbell set, and go on youtube and find literally thousands of videos showing you how to do various exercises, for various muscle groups, with just that equipment alone.

At some point I realized a lot of you may actually just be trolling because this shit sounds fake and cliche, or you are going out of your way to fuck with your own mind based on some weird masochistic tendencies you have developed, you literally go out of your way to create and/or find scenarios that you know will be displeasing.

I recently started weight training at home, I could have went to the gym like my other incel friend, but I didn't, because:

1. Distractions - There is nothing to distract or interrupt my training when I'm at home. No sexual stimulus, that's one thing I really don't want when I'm exercising, I'd like for my blood to be flowing normally and for my heart rate to be at a normal pace.

2. Social Anxiety - No feelings of being watched or "looking weird" doing an exercise because my form is bad. No feeling to "over perform" due to feeling watched which leads to overstacking weights or doing more reps than you know you can bear, causing damage to muscle, slowing your "body building" process down as you now have to weight for it to heal.

3. No Confrontation With Chads - You don't have to watch chad show off, you can exercise in peace and just go about your day. The machinery isn't yours, and when chad approaches for his turn to use with is group of buff show off guys wtf are you going to do....... exactly.

4. Choice Based, Not Obligation Based - A lot of guys I talk to that go to the gym often talk about the days where they were feeling too tired to go (physically or mentally) and that their subscription money was being wasted. Some even went on days when they were tired for that reason and just wasted time and effort doing subpar workouts. When you do something because you "have to get your moneys worth" rather than "I want to give it my all today" your progression is going to be slow.

The guys (incels and low tier normies) that I know personally that currently use or have used a gym made weight lifting sound like a chore to me, like its something that had to "get done" and it was "a drag". You could tell that the socialized aspect of weight lifting weighed heavier on them than the weights themselves jfl. I just finished my workout today and I'm not depressed, I don't really feel tired, I moved at my own pace, I switched which exercise I would do for specific muscle groups on the fly because I have access to my laptop and can just choose an exercise that's better suited to my equipment and restart my sets if I choose. You can't do that shit at a gym, there is no exercise archive at a gym, you have to go beg a chad trainer to instruct you and look down on you.

AGAIN I ASK, WHY THE HELL WOULD ANY INCEL GO TO A GYM?

I'm seeing all these incels posting - "go at night", find an "all men's gym", "just ignore them", etc. Ever think of a simpler option............ make your home the gym.
U make good points tbh, i might be a little masochistic

Gyms should be gender segregated.

Where i'm from women have many female-exclusive gyms accessible to them but still opt to work out amongst us. I think we know the reason as to why that is...

I usually don't care when i see a sexy girl but when i see a girl hugging her boyfriend, i feel very bad(don't know what that feel is)

It's not acceptable to find JBs attractive but they're permitted to dress like sluts makes no fucking sense

Wel for me if I look at them and get horny I'll have more energ on the next lift. Still suicide fuel tho

If they can walk around in leggings then it should be ok to whip your dick out and jack off.

women dress like whores at the gym, and it's seen as acceptable because they're at the gym so it's just their workout clothes to make them more comfortable. lmao. get a home gym boi

It's not acceptable to find JBs attractive but they're permitted to dress like sluts makes no fucking sense
You'll find that most social standards and even laws are hypocritical, like this for instance.