Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gymcel from an early age...

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I'm not making fun of him in any way, but starting to lift at this age will certainly have harsh side effects on him, especially if he continues his bad diet. He won't be taller than 5'5. BTW, girls don't give a single shit how much you lift or benchpress. Also, that belly...

he's doing more in his life than i'm doing in mine so idk

Lifting doesn’t stunt growth, that’s a old normie tale. If anything lifting (and any other physical activity when young) actually promotes growth.

They had a kid like this years ago called little hercules, last I saw he was incredibly unimpressive and didn't even lift I don't think. Not sure it affected his frame, he was average, maybe manletesque can't remember.

Cope, lifting at an early age makes your bones bigger.

Cope.

I had a friend who's basically been gymmaxing since he started walking. He's 6'2 and a literal fucking ogre facially. Got a pretty decent gf somehow (we're in slavlands)

Should hold off on lifting till about 13.

Lifting doesn’t stunt growth, that’s a old normie tale. If anything lifting (and any other physical activity when young) actually promotes growth.
The only way lifting will stunt growth is if the kid somehow damages his growth plates while lifting. Which shouldn't happen unless he is a serious dumbass.

Thought it was over because of his face but not sure. Also huge wrists.
5e31a23614a9e.image.jpg

You have to wait till there’s hair on your pits. Is what my gym teacher said.
Exactly. You can't start whenever you want, and especially with heavy weights. He also probably consumes protein shakes, creatine and other supplements. It's not normal to have this life style at 9 years old

Exactly. You can't start whenever you want, and especially with heavy weights. He also probably consumes protein shakes, creatine and other supplements. It's not normal to have this life style at 9 years old

You've been listening to ignorant old boomers too much. Physical activity, especially resistance training, PROMOTES growth in kids.

A damn child can DL almost as much as I can :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
It's okay though. Good on him for starting to cope early. Maybe it'll payoff in life and he'll turn fit and decent looking.

They had a kid like this years ago called little hercules, last I saw he was incredibly unimpressive and didn't even lift I don't think. Not sure it affected his frame, he was average, maybe manletesque can't remember.
His father was a violent drug addict who wanted to make him famous to profit, he put oral steroid in his protein shake, that why he was buff as a kid.

yeah I often wondered this :waitwhat: any proof? physical activity is good of course, I'm just wondering if deadlifting 230lbs is also good

Bet he ropes by 16

Why is he so fat if he exercises 3 hours per day? Does he only eat waffles and only drinks corn syrup?

When I exercised 3 hours per day in HS, I looked like the David, except for the face.

Yep it releases more T and HGH in the body apparently. The only stunting case I can tell is when you try so hard your spine becomes perm injured.

Cope.

I had a friend who's basically been gymmaxing since he started walking. He's 6'2 and a literal fucking ogre facially. Got a pretty decent gf somehow (we're in slavlands)
hes a fellow ogre? Gives me hope

Why is he so fat if he exercises 3 hours per day? Does he only eat waffles and only drinks corn syrup?

When I exercised 3 hours per day in HS, I looked like the David, except for the face.
Probably eats like a pig at least 4 times a day. Pancakes, waffles are probably unmissed from his diet. And he takes some supplements probably as well. That's why I say what this kid does is anything but healthy. Lifting 200+ lbs and having a belly bigger than my dad's is definitely not healthy at 9 years old

brutal

hes a fellow ogre? Gives me hope
Pretty sure she has a fetish for big guys. Some provincial girl. Grew up on a farm with no internet, then moved to the city to get a degree and friends introduced them. He was like 21 at the time and still virgin. Don't know about her.

He'll look dogshit like "little hercules".
He's probably too retarded to join a sport team.

He'll look dogshit like "little hercules".
He's probably too retarded to join a sport team.
That kid at least was jacked. This kid is just fat

He needs to take HGH.