Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymceling will not get you laid

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I was a dedicated gymcel with serious goals of gaining muscle for the past 7 years. I reached a 500lbs squat, a 560lbs deadlift and a 290lbs bench while maintaining a good body composition. This got me absolutely no where with women, I’m still a KHHV who can’t even look a female in the eyes. For the past 6 months I’ve been running a lot and do body weight exercises every day for the military but I’ve lost a great deal of weight, everybody says I look like a twig. The reality is though, women look at me no differently. If you’re not a manlet just lift twice a week and watch your diet so that you maintain good posture and so you don’t look skinny fat. Anything beyond those two goals is straight coping and won’t help you get laid. Face and height are everything, I haven’t tried roidceling though so there may be hope in that.

Gymceling wont change anything if you are sub-6 facially

Theres no gym for your face or for your autism.

no gym for your face

Gymmaxxing might help normies, but no one is an incel because they don't have enough muscle.

It's still worth gymaxing to looksmax regardless if it won't help get a hole.

Gymmaxxing might help normies, but no one is an incel because they don't have enough muscle.
Honestly even for normies I doubt it. I don’t think women would see a difference that they care about if a 170lbs 6 foot guy would bulk up to 220lbs.

Thankfully I do not do gym thinking about foids, this is more cuck than moneymaxxing to having a foid.

Honestly even for normies I doubt it. I don’t think women would see a difference that they care about if a 170lbs 6 foot guy would bulk up to 220lbs.
They'll appreciate the difference between a 170lb guy with 20% body fat and a 170lb guy with 10% body fat... if he's not ugly or short of course.

Only will help you if you are a fatcel and you change your diet

I was a dedicated gymcel with serious goals of gaining muscle for the past 7 years. I reached a 500lbs squat, a 560lbs deadlift and a 290lbs bench while maintaining a good body composition. This got me absolutely no where with women, I’m still a KHHV who can’t even look a female in the eyes. For the past 6 months I’ve been running a lot and do body weight exercises every day for the military but I’ve lost a great deal of weight, everybody says I look like a twig. The reality is though, women look at me no differently. If you’re not a manlet just lift twice a week and watch your diet so that you maintain good posture and so you don’t look skinny fat. Anything beyond those two goals is straight coping and won’t help you get laid. Face and height are everything, I haven’t tried roidceling though so there may be hope in that.

if you have good body composition and you don't get laid, your face must be average or below or you're a manlet

yup i learned that the hard way

Military & army fitness levels will help you when society collapses & anarchy ensures. Think on that.

How tall are you?

How hard have you tried?

Military & army fitness levels will help you when society collapses & anarchy ensures. Think on that.

New Army PT test is a good test of how well you would fair. All the other branch’s standards aren’t good representations of the physical standards you should optimize for combat.
How tall are you?

How hard have you tried?
6 foot, you don’t need to try, women will make it extremely obvious if they’re interested in you.

It may not necessarily get you laid but will make you more combat ready should you need to defend yourself against those who hate you and would gladly stomp you to death to the ground if they can.

I don't gymcel to get laid. I know it doesn't work. I simply want to get stronger and it is also a good cope.

HGH would help with muscle building AND masculinize your face somewhat.

HGH would help with muscle building AND masculinize your face somewhat.

Chul%2Bsoon%2B2.jpg

I’ve seen Hulk Hogan and other wrestlers who have weak jaws but they have growth in areas that are sensitive to HGH like the brow ridge, nose, and chin. Maybe you need an average amount of testosterone for it to have an effect on your face, I know it’s a combination of things but yeah, that guy is a facecel for sure.

I’ve seen Hulk Hogan and other wrestlers who have weak jaws but they have growth in areas that are sensitive to HGH like the brow ridge, nose, and chin. Maybe you need an average amount of testosterone for it to have an effect on your face, I know it’s a combination of things but yeah, that guy is a facecel for sure.

tbh i've researched this topic endlessly and i found no proof it did anything

you get muscle gainz in the jaw, but as soon as you go off, you resert back to your old self

arnold for stance looks like has a big jaw on roids
but in photos next to christopher reeve, his jaw and skull look tiny

tbh i've researched this topic endlessly and i found no proof it did anything

you get muscle gainz in the jaw, but as soon as you go off, you resert back to your old self

arnold for stance looks like has a big jaw on roids
but in photos next to christopher reeve, his jaw and skull look tiny

I think it has to be abused and most guys just like with plastic surgery just take whatever is recommended or slightly above. It won’t make you look as good as someone who has natural growth. Looking at a pic of Ahhnold now next to Reeve and Ahhnold seems to chinmog him but yeah, his head is smaller. I’m trying to find the site with the photos and analysis of HGH on faces but can’t find it. All I know is that you won’t grow from it past the late teens or something due to the long bone growth plates closing.

I think it has to be abused and most guys just like with plastic surgery just take whatever is recommended or slightly above. It won’t make you look as good as someone who has natural growth. Looking at a pic of Ahhnold now next to Reeve and Ahhnold seems to chinmog him but yeah, his head is smaller. I’m trying to find the site with the photos and analysis of HGH on faces but can’t find it. All I know is that you won’t grow from it past the late teens or something due to the long bone growth plates closing.

NBA players were the best examples

they had huge jaw growth from rookie year to their 30s. HGH works best with knee / joint issues, so it makes perfect sense that all of the NBA is megadosing that shit.

before HGH, no one would recover from a torn ACL, now nba players regularly come back from it. there's no way they're not abusing the fuck out of it

Gymcelling is also mostly pointless without steroids.

Dude who hurt you with the racepill seriously. Atleast you can speak arabic right? Just convert to Islam and get yourself a Muslim waifu.
Not interested in Islam, Blackops2cel is my only god. And Muslim females all want white men too.

New Army PT test is a good test of how well you would fair. All the other branch’s standards aren’t good representations of the physical standards you should optimize for combat.

Agreed. Are you American or UK? What's your army PT & BFT test requirements?

Yeh, I think I read somewhere that swimmers' bodies were most appealing to women. A base amount of musculature and low body fat gets you about as far as you can go, physique wise. That's what I'm aiming for, I figure building muscle past that becomes diminishing returns.

However there are some women who love giant roid men, but of course they want tall giant roid men. I can't think of any woman who would want a short guy with a huge amount of muscle. Women make fun of those guys, because they end up resembling fire hydrants or something.

Agreed. Are you American or UK? What's your army PT & BFT test requirements?

I’m American, this is a new PT test, they’re not rolling it out until next year I believe. It can be read about here: https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...my-pt-test-is-on-its-way-this-is-not-a-drill/

Not sure what a BFT is, pretty sure you're British.

Yeh, I think I read somewhere that swimmers' bodies were most appealing to women. A base amount of musculature and low body fat gets you about as far as you can go, physique wise. That's what I'm aiming for, I figure building muscle past that becomes diminishing returns.

However there are some women who love giant roid men, but of course they want tall giant roid men. I can't think of any woman who would want a short guy with a huge amount of muscle. Women make fun of those guys, because they end up resembling fire hydrants or something.
Yeah you've put it into better words than me, pretty much what I was trying to get across.

Water is wet.

I’m American, this is a new PT test, they’re not rolling it out until next year I believe. It can be read about here: https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...my-pt-test-is-on-its-way-this-is-not-a-drill/

Not sure what a BFT is, pretty sure you're British.

Battlefield fitness test. 4 miles march in under an hour over rough terrain carrying either 15 kg, 20 kg or 25 kg. Now it's 8 miles in under 2 hours. That was & is for TA. Regular it's just 8 miles with those weights in under 2 hours in army gear.

Theres no gym for your face or for your autism.
Tbh.As a natural you won't achieve much anyways.You either go there to get (or stay)lean,or strenghtmaxx.

i thought u got permabanned where have u been bro?

Impossible to train your bones to be different looking

Tbh.As a natural you won't achieve much anyways.You either go there to get (or stay)lean,or strenghtmaxx.

i've been saying this forever

if you want to gain muscle as a natural better hop on roids

I gymcel six days a week just to alleviate boredom.

You have to cycle between leanmaxxing and bulkmaxxing as natty, especially with mediocre genetics.

You have to cycle between leanmaxxing and bulkmaxxing as natty, especially with mediocre genetics.

all to look like you barely lift?

all to look like you barely lift?
Pretty much, yeah. Unless you're willing to put in 2+ years of consistent effort and you do everything right, the latter of which is pretty hard since the fitness industry is flooded with stupid memes.

why are you joining the army ? fighting for a country that doesnt give a single fuck about you

Battlefield fitness test. 4 miles march in under an hour over rough terrain carrying either 15 kg, 20 kg or 25 kg. Now it's 8 miles in under 2 hours. That was & is for TA. Regular it's just 8 miles with those weights in under 2 hours in army gear.

Rucking is a much better test of tactical fitness, it's too long of a test though to have as the PT standard for most branches in the U.S. SOF here always rucks though during training, especially during SFAS.

It does help with boredom, I'd find myself doing random stuff in the gym for hours over the summer just because I had nothing else to do.
i thought u got permabanned where have u been bro?
I requested my bans, apparently you can't technically be permabanned if you request your bans. I thought time off of here would help, apparently not really lol.

Last edited: