Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Gymcelling] Gymcelling general

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
ITT we gymcels will discuss the topic of gymcel, how good of a cope it is, how much hope there is for small framed people, neckmaxxing or anything related to gymcelling, non-gymcels can ask if they are interested on starting the amazing world of gymcelling

I'll start saying that SS (Starting strength) is a bless for small framed (ectomorph, <6.5'' wrists) people. I have been bulking 2 months already into SS and I have seen amazing results, both in body and in weight lifted, granted that due to my frame I need to eat like a goddamm pig to get weight on (from 167 to 182) and even tho I'm stronger than your average male at my age anyone with a bigger frame will most likely size mog me (at least visually, usually with a t-shirt on) but hey, better than Auswitz mode which is default mode for people like me. Therefore for small framed people out there, if you are struggling to get out of squeleton mode and want to put some muscle on I strongly encourage you to follow starting strenght (not you own version of ss)

167 to 182 in 2 months you gained fat.

Honestly when I go to the gym I just hop on the treadmill. That alongside three walks a day has lost me five pounds in a few weeks.

Gym is a good cope for anyone tbh...
It won't however help you ascend if you have the following
-4 or below facially
-Under 5ftt7
I was going to say terrible frame... but thats even more reason to gym :\

167 to 182 in 2 months you gained fat.
Yeah but also muscle (I lift way more than at the start), not really a problem for me because I will begin my cut on october-november and IDGAF about being a fatcel (22%bf) as long as my lifts are going Up (strongfatcel masterrace), also as an ectomorph losing the fat Will not be a real problem believe me, if I returned to my normal diet I'd lose weight quite fast

I hear that my bru. I was about 150 at 6'3 for almost the entire duration of high school...then I discovered weights. I've been a dedicated and fanatical gymcel ever since and am presently about 210. My max lifts have really been variable over the years, at one point about ten years ago I was able to one-rep max on bench at 405. I'm now 38 and am still able to put up a respectable 305 on the Smith machine at PF. Ironically, I'm one of the strongest guys in the gym but all the weaklings that surround me are certainly partaking in female love and intimacy despite my conspicuous physical superiority to them. Notwithstanding this most aggravating condition, the gym does offer a constructive outlet for rage.

Honestly when I go to the gym I just hop on the treadmill. That alongside three walks a day has lost me five pounds in a few weeks.
Your objetive boyo?

I hear that my bru. I was about 150 at 6'3 for almost the entire duration of high school...then I discovered weights. I've been a dedicated and fanatical gymcel ever since and am presently about 210. My max lifts have really been variable over the years, at one point about ten years ago I was able to one-rep max on bench at 405. I'm now 38 and am still able to put up a respectable 305 on the Smith machine at PF. Ironically, I'm one of the strongest guys in the gym but all the weaklings that surround me are certainly partaking in female love and intimacy despite my conspicuous physical superiority to them. Notwithstanding this most aggravating condition, the gym does offer a constructive outlet for rage.
You just need to take the agepill, baldcel even maybe?
Gym is a good cope for anyone tbh...
It won't however help you ascend if you have the following
-4 or below facially
-Under 5ftt7
I was going to say terrible frame... but thats even more reason to gym :\
If you have terrible frame (or even small frame because let's be honest, being small framed fucking sucks) then you just gotta live with the fact that no matter how strong you get, the >0.1'' wrist Guy Will look bigger than you
Lose thirty pounds so I don't die of heart disease in my sixties.
Have you considered water fasting or intermittent fasting for greater results? 5lbs in a few weeks is a very small amount

Have you considered water fasting or intermittent fasting for greater results? 5lbs in a few weeks is a very small amount

I've thought about waterfasting. I'd have to look more into it.
I've been eating a lot less nowadays anyways, down to one meal a day.

I've thought about waterfasting. I'd have to look more into it.
I've been eating a lot less nowadays anyways, down to one meal a day.
Do you know your frame (wirst circumference), if it's small a water fast will make a miracle (one of the few perks of being an ecto)

Do you know your frame (wirst circumference), if it's small a water fast will make a miracle (one of the few perks of being an ecto)
Ecto.
I looked into it, I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow. I'll report back with how it goes.

Ecto.
I looked into it, I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow. I'll report back with how it goes.
I wish you a good run, being an ecto (hardcore ecto, average ecto or failed meso?) It will greatly help you

As for me it is a really great cope that keeps me sane and makes me stay away from depression even if I still fall into it few month in the year.

As I say, better be strong trash than a weak trash.

Best of luck.

yeah SS is a meme et al, of course is a meme if you are a searching for aesthetics, but if you are just trying to get out of stickman mode and put some muscle on then it's a bless, also after you get fat you can always cut, an efficient cut will always burn more fat than muscle, leaving you with good aesthetics

yeah SS is a meme et al, of course is a meme if you are a searching for aesthetics, but if you are just trying to get out of stickman mode and put some muscle on then it's a bless, also after you get fat you can always cut, an efficient cut will always burn more fat than muscle, leaving you with good aesthetics
True, I'm doing madcow to build my strength again after rotting for months.

i do bodyweight exercise and kettlebells at home and a power tower for chins and dips. i have been exercising pretty much 5 days a week for years. you can do pretty good for yourself with basic equipment like this if you arent looking to get huge or super strength.

i do bodyweight exercise and kettlebells at home and a power tower for chins and dips. i have been exercising pretty much 5 days a week for years. you can do pretty good for yourself with basic equipment like this if you arent looking to get huge or super strength.
your avatar is disgusting AS FUCK man, change this omg