Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling is a cult

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
When I started gymcelling like 8 years ago and browsing 4chan /fit/ (I did it on and off & half assed so I hardly have anything to show for it JFL), I had the typical dumbass gymcel beliefs. Everything is down to hard work, you need to get strong to become muscular, you have to do compound movements with low reps and progressive overload, gymcels here will know what I'm talking about. All the standard advice, SS, GOMAD, etc.

Eventually I realised that was complete bullshit. Genetics = life. It's hard to exaggerate the number of times I've seen guys who are completely untrained come into the gym and legit look 10x better than the regulars. It's all down to insertions, frame, even skin to some extent, basically just things determined by genetics. But the fact that it wasn't immediately obvious says a lot about how delusional people are and how they'll believe anything that helps them cope. It's almost like religion in a way, I mean you'd have to be a 5 year old to actually believe that shit, but of course billions of grown adults do. Gymcelling the same thing.

Even now 9 years after he died, people still make threads on /fit/ asking "What was zyzz's routine???" as if it was the fucking number of reps and order of certain exercises he did in the gym that gave him that physique rather than his frame, muscle insertions, hormones (both natural and how he responded to steroids).You'd think after a fucking decade people would have realise that there is not a series of actions you can take to look like fucking Zyzz. It's not an RPG where you have to do X Y Z to win the game.

Last edited:
No gym for your face

Another masterpiece

It's @mylifeistrash reincarnated

FIT > NOT FIT

Who even follows GOMAD? You have to special breed of stupid to drink 1000cals Milk.

My stance on gymmaxing is that it works but only for men who are above average in both face and height. Otherwise it's a big cope. You are better off cardio maxxing for health as an Incel.

When I started gymcelling like 8 years ago and browsing 4chan /fit/ (I did it on and off & half assed so I hardly have anything to show for it JFL), I had the typical dumbass gymcel beliefs. Everything is down to hard work, you need to get strong to become muscular, you have to do compound movements with low reps and progressive overload, gymcels here will know what I'm talking about. All the standard advice, SS, GOMAD, etc.

Eventually I realised that was complete bullshit. Genetics = life. It's hard to exaggerate the number of times I've seen guys who are completely untrained come into the gym and legit look 10x better than the regulars. It's all down to insertions, frame, even skin to some extent, basically just things determined by genetics. But the fact that it wasn't immediately obvious says a lot about how delusional people are and how they'll believe anything that helps them cope. It's almost like religion in a way, I mean you'd have to be a 5 year old to actually believe that shit, but of course billions of grown adults do. Gymcelling the same thing.

Even now 9 years after he died, people still make threads on /fit/ asking "What was zyzz's routine???" as if it was the fucking number of reps and order of certain exercises he did in the gym that gave him that physique rather than his frame, muscle insertions, hormones (both natural and how he responded to steroids).You'd think after a fucking decade people would have realise that there is not a series of actions you can take to look like fucking Zyzz. It's not an RPG where you have to do X Y Z to win the game.
Great post. Phenotype (being muscular) = Environment (training) + genes. Yet we all are gullible enough to fall for it at first.
Also, this material should be pinned.

So you think going to the Gym is pointless?

I made a thread about this myself. Ironically male self-improvement is causing FURTHER pussy hyperinflation as men improving give foids better looking options to choose from considering men are gettibg more desperate, so the more men self-improve, the more they have to compete and the HIGHER the requirements will be for pussy. Soon enough getting women will be like an AUCTION

Spot on as usual. It's funny how close your experiences and thoughts line up with mines.

For the bold part, yes they always do this. Some guy will post a roider with good genetics and ask "what exercise should i do to get his pecs" (for instance). Then the guy posts his own pecs and you can see he has a huge gap between his pecs, he has gyno, weird pec shape etc. But he actually thinks switching from bench to dumbbell press, changing the inclination, grip width or doing supersets (jfl) will change their pecs to make them look Arnold like.

They do this with every body part jfl

Or some giga framelet with narrow shoulders will ask what's the best shoulder exercise to look wide.

Photo 2019 03 16 16 41 30
Photo 2019 03 16 16 41 35

SS + GOMAD is bloatmaxxing, not aestheticsmaxxing.

No gym for poverty genetics.

Similar situation tbh, I was also redpilled about gym until I saw the chads setting foot in there with noodle arms mogged the regulars who'd been there for years on top of years to hell and back.

Spot on as usual. It's funny how close your experiences and thoughts line up with mines.

For the bold part, yes they always do this. Some guy will post a roider with good genetics and ask "what exercise should i do to get his pecs" (for instance). Then the guy posts his own pecs and you can see he has a huge gap between his pecs, he has gyno, weird pec shape etc. But he actually thinks switching from bench to dumbbell press, changing the inclination, grip width or doing supersets (jfl) will change their pecs to make them look Arnold like.

Or some giga framelet with narrow shoulders will ask what's the best shoulder exercise to look wide.

View attachment 344592View attachment 344593

View attachment 344594
Last Photo is suifuel, blonde dude mogs HARD.

I've been gymcelling for about five years now and I still look like a loser. It's all about generics. There's gymcels in my gym who train harder and more often than any Chad and they're still looking like shit. Weak and scrawny body types, skinny arms and legs, overall just ridiculous.

To look like Zyzz you take a shit ton of roids and die of a exploding heart at 21. Everyone can do that to a degree.

Well not everyone is going to make it

To look like Zyzz you take a shit ton of roids and die of a exploding heart at 21. Everyone can do that to a degree.
Just kill yourself to get ripped for women bro!

he mogs me
Damn you must become the worlds super most powerful kike and save the world from the evils of the satanic Jews who are actively incelizing us. You will also take one foid as your wife and she won’t get a choice
I've been gymcelling for about five years now and I still look like a loser. It's all about generics. There's gymcels in my gym who train harder and more often than any Chad and they're still looking like shit. Weak and scrawny body types, skinny arms and legs, overall just ridiculous.

Last time I saw a Chad lite in the gym (with his gf of course) he had apparently jumped on a cycle without doing any research because he was getting crazy gyno lmao
He was also kind of weak compared to the size that the roids were putting on

Damn you must become the worlds super most powerful kike and save the world from the evils of the satanic Jews who are actively incelizing us. You will also take one foid as your wife and she won’t get a choice
I'm still coping with the rabbi's daughter, currently in the process of lookmaxxxing and getting my own house
Just going to mew, get my acne sorted out, lose weight, and a bunch of other shit.
Otherwise I'll probably rope tbh.

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

I'm still coping with the rabbi's daughter, currently in the process of lookmaxxxing and getting my own house
Just going to mew, get my acne sorted out, lose weight, and a bunch of other shit.
Otherwise I'll probably rope tbh.

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
JFL I’m so sorry. Rabbis daughter. Gross prolly won’t happen. Can you afford drastic plastic surgery? I heard you are a rich Kike
I mean ascend or die trying

View attachment 344592View attachment 344593

View attachment 344594
WTF is that white guy frame

JFL I’m so sorry. Rabbis daughter. Gross prolly won’t happen. Can you afford drastic plastic surgery? I heard you are a rich Kike
I mean ascend or die trying
I have moneymaxxxed, but my parents know everything I spend my money on, and see my bills. Also, I don't know what I can really do i terms of surgery, jaw won't matter cause I have a beard and it makes it looks like it protrudes, and it can't help with long midface. I coincidentally have the problems that throwing money at won't really fix.

I'm just going to cope with natural shit I can do. I think if I can fix my shit acne, I can probably ascend to 3/10. Then I just gotta pray the mewing fixes midface and other shit. I guess at the end of the day, my brother will always be superior to me because he is probably a 9/10 and like 8 inches taller than me or something. Sometimes I think there is no hope, but you're right, I'm going die trying to ascend.

@ReturnOfSaddam :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I never see any results from the gym but I like the routine of it. I know I'm too ugly face-wise to get a gf and would look like a freak if I got ripped with my facial structure but I'd like to intimidate people and not have to worry about anything in my life. I'd rather be some disgusting huge ogre that people run from in fear than a little goblin people kick around and laugh at.