Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcelling is working....

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Told a girl at gym she had nice ass

She said "Hah thanks" and continued talking to her friend, ignoring me

She didnt scream

She didnt gesture in disgust

She just dismissed me calmly.

LOOKS LIKE IM NOT THAT BAD LOOKING AFTER ALL

HEH

Previous girls before I started gyming all made disgusted gestures or visibly uncomfortable gestures and awkward comments

This girl just a simple "hah, thanks" and back to her conversation.

Maybe she didnt look at my face properly.... lol

I've lost a lot of weight since gymcelling, I still attract zero positive attention, but i feel like the negative attention is also lessening, now there's just no attention, period, neither positive or negative, and people just react neutrally to me, where previously it was blatant discomfort at my presence

While it hurts to still be invisible, its nice not to be actively hated by people. These are my early times of experiencing it for the first time

Last edited:
Can't tell if you're serious JFL

Get out now, chad.

And of course she wore yoga pants or tights no doubt about it

lowinhibmogs me

cucked thing to do, she doesn't deserve that validation

Nice bro. But saying that too her could have gotten u into big trouble for cat calling and sexual abuse or watever. I'm glad ur life seems to be getting better bro

Time to ascend bro. Don’t forget about our struggle.

I'm happy for every user here who finds happiness and ascends.

The absolute fucking state of incels.co, no Truecels are left NOT ONE SINGLE LEGITIMATE INCEL

Told a girl at gym she had nice ass

She said "Hah thanks" and continued talking to her friend, ignoring me

She didnt scream

She didnt gesture in disgust

She just dismissed me calmly.

LOOKS LIKE IM NOT THAT BAD LOOKING AFTER ALL

HEH

Previous girls before I started gyming all made disgusted gestures or visibly uncomfortable gestures and awkward comments

This girl just a simple "hah, thanks" and back to her conversation.

Maybe she didnt look at my face properly.... lol

I've lost a lot of weight since gymcelling, I still attract zero positive attention, but i feel like the negative attention is also lessening, now there's just no attention, period, neither positive or negative, and people just react neutrally to me, where previously it was blatant discomfort at my presence

While it hurts to still be invisible, its nice not to be actively hated by people. These are my early times of experiencing it for the first time
I caught myself looking at an old blonde woman's ass the other day at the gym. It was a beautiful but and I could see her asscrack through the pants that she was wearing. I tried to look away and avoid being noticed but my eyes kept getting sucked back like magnets. That's the most intimate interaction I have had with a foid in months. Looks like gymceling is paying off for me as well!

Last edited:
Congratulations, you're average-looking now. Off to looksmax.org you go.

Congratulations, you're average-looking now. Off to looksmax.org you go.
I wouldnt say so, still have negative canthal tilt, recessed chin, late norwood balding at age 24 and a fish mouth/fish lips, sunken cheekbones, narrow jawline.... I could go on

oh and gollum-tier upper eyelid exposure aha

Im just slimmer than I was

Low inhib incels really mog me.

You convinced me OP , I’m going to the gym next monday

Nice bro, I'm happy for you. I wish I had the same experience, I've been gymceling since the age of 13, I do it because it makes me feel good honestly, but with regards to women it just makes them fear me instead of revolted by me. I'm way too high inhib to compliment a girl's ass like that, but if I try to talk to women when I'm out of shape they generally scowl at me, whereas when I'm in shape they will try to casually walk away from me with wide frightened eyes.

What's your stats bro? You made any gains in the bench/squat?

Nice bro, I'm happy for you. I wish I had the same experience, I've been gymceling since the age of 13, I do it because it makes me feel good honestly, but with regards to women it just makes them fear me instead of revolted by me. I'm way too high inhib to compliment a girl's ass like that, but if I try to talk to women when I'm out of shape they generally scowl at me, whereas when I'm in shape they will try to casually walk away from me with wide frightened eyes.

What's your stats bro? You made any gains in the bench/squat?
Bench 1 rep max is 145kg

squat 1 rep max is 190kg

deadlift 1 rep max 200kg

I eat a tonne but also work out a tonne so am losing fat and gaining some muscle at a pretty good pace since I started

Bench 1 rep max is 145kg

squat 1 rep max is 190kg

deadlift 1 rep max 200kg

I eat a tonne but also work out a tonne so am losing fat and gaining some muscle at a pretty good pace since I started
Whats your height and weight?

I'd get Metoo'd and lynched by white knights if I attempted this.

No shit if you lose weight people treat you better

Bench 1 rep max is 145kg

squat 1 rep max is 190kg

deadlift 1 rep max 200kg

That's a pretty good fucking bench, how long have you been going? I don't do 1RM because I have no friends to spot me, but I'm currently working my way up to 200 lbs.(90.7185kg) dumbell bench for 8 rep, currently more around 180 lbs(81kg). depending on if I'm well rested or not, my highest ever was around 220(99.7903kg) lbs for 10 reps before I quit and rotted for awhile. My squat is a lot better than my bench at around 385 lbs(174.6331kg) for 8 reps.

slay those hoes my man keep at it and you might get some ass

no gymcelling for your face

Jfl if a mod banned him for that thread is a retarded piece of shit

You're probably going to be denied entry by tomorrow tbh

gollum-tier upper eyelid exposure aha

Lmao beyond fucking over tbh

Without hooded eyes/hunter eyes, you can't even hope to maintain eye contact with people in general.

Ascend, and don’t ever come back boyo :cryfeels: