Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Gymcels GTFIH Thor is attempting his WR 501kg deadlift

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
You can watch on this link

I never knew going to the gym was a sport.

I never knew going to the gym was a sport.
It's cos he's going to lift more than anyone else, but yeah they don't compete face to face except when it's strongman events, where it's more about speed or stamina than strength

I hope Hafthor lifts it successfully because Eddie Hall will be butthurt.

I watched it. It was alright

never been a fan of powerlifting myself, it seems to me completely retarded activity since now we have machines that can lift that heavy weight for us so a 120 lb ricelet can lift 5 times as much while sitting on his ass

But i watched it in case this bloatlord starts bleeding from his ears or someshit for the lolz

Not interested

That guy turned into a super saiyan when he did it first time lmao his eyes turned blue and his hair blonde during the lift.

I saw this, fuck amazing.
The way he pulled that 465 I was sure he's gonna pull 501 and the way he pulled 501 I'm sure he can do 510 in the future, probably saving that one for the WSM.

@Colvin76 GTFIH, what do you think about his pull?

Also, it'll be interesting to see what Eddie has to say about this lel

I saw this, fuck amazing.
The way he pulled that 465 I was sure he's gonna pull 501 and the way he pulled 501 I'm sure he can do 510 in the future, probably saving that one for the WSM.

@Colvin76 GTFIH, what do you think about his pull?

Also, it'll be interesting to see what Eddie has to say about this lel
I watched it and it was very impressive. Eddie is gonna be butthurt as fuck now JFL

I watched it and it was very impressive. Eddie is gonna be butthurt as fuck now JFL
Didn't he said he could have pulled 550 or something like that in a podcast ?
He's such a fucking man child JFL

Didn't he said he could have pulled 550 or something like that in a podcast ?
He's such a fucking man child JFL
Eddie said he could've pulled 530kg or 525kg JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I really like Eddie, but don't like how he tried to discredit Thors lift saying he will cheat to make it legit etc.

I do think Eddie is a naturally superior deadlifter to Thor, due to mechanics, but the fact Eddie doesn't train for PRs anymore tells me he wont take his record back now

I watched it. It was alright

never been a fan of powerlifting myself, it seems to me completely retarded activity since now we have machines that can lift that heavy weight for us so a 120 lb ricelet can lift 5 times as much while sitting on his ass

But i watched it in case this bloatlord starts bleeding from his ears or someshit for the lolz

I mean yeah you're right about the sport being "retarded" but still it just feels so good to lift weights and break PRs. Good feelings ngl can even cure depression.
I really like Eddie, but don't like how he tried to discredit Thors lift saying he will cheat to make it legit etc.

I do think Eddie is a naturally superior deadlifter to Thor, due to mechanics, but the fact Eddie doesn't train for PRs anymore tells me he wont take his record back now
You're right, in one earlier podcast Eddie said that no one would beat his record in his lifetime so yeah he must be pretty pissed now.
He will now cope by saying that "I broke the 500 barrier" or something like that. JFL.

Also tbh, 2015-2017 Eddie Hall was just on another level. Superhuman strength.

Last edited:
I hope Hafthor lifts it successfully because Eddie Hall will be butthurt.
He is already, he's a smug baby. His ultimate life acheivement will become worthless by another man who is bigger and stronger. Get mogged.

I can barely lift my cat

Mogs me to infinity and beyond