Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcels, how do you do it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
I'm an oldcel, mid thirties. In my twenties I bloatmaxxed and did powerlifting but gave it up about two years ago. I've gone back to the gym and do some bodybuilding splits, but it'll last for a couple weeks then I give up for months. I don't see the point anymore. I don't have a job or a life really, but I do have a gym membership. You'd figure I could mosey on down and get my pump on, but I just rot in my bed. Most I can do now is walk my dogs a block or two. I used to look forward to working out. Wha'happa?

i have no strength to exercise. i am like 25% bodyfat but i dont care. i dont give a fuck about anything, i barely have the strength to wake up from bed and perform at work, let alone lift metal like a fucking monkey

Look at gym as a form of ascension(cope). Unless you have a retard face everyone should gym.

Gymcelling is rather meaningless and takes to much time and effort. I think you need a certain type of personality to constantly go gymcelling.

You have to overcome it. Adjust you nutrition to it. If you feel down, just hit the gym to become a brutal unstoppable monster. You can also take some stuff like growth hormones. Other more accessible stuff would be like creatine monohydrate, whey protein and arginine. Arginine is pretty good for your blood supply. It is also good for your dick.

Why do oldcels waste their time gymcelling in the first place? Better yet why do incels waste their time gymceling? As an Incel going to the gym is a complete waste of time. If you wanna disregard my advice, at least go blast some steroids and make the most of it. I mean it isn't like you have much time left in your life anyway.

If you wanna disregard my advice, at least go blast some steroids and make the most of it. I mean it isn't like you have much time left in your life anyway.

I will take some growth hormones soonish.

I will take some growth hormones soonish.

That's what I like to hear. No point in going the natural route when it takes forever to see gains. Nobody at 30+ years old has that type of time left in them to reap the benefits. Besides even if you did see results, the gains are little.

Natural Bodybuilding is a scam. I've been lifting for over 18 years on and off. I would've been better off roiding with one stack of gear at 18 then wasting all that time in the gym.

Thousands of dollars in gym equipment. Thousands in gym membership over the years. Thousands in Whey .

Last edited:
Natural Bodybuilding is a scam.

It kinda is. I hit the gym frequently. I started June the first on 2018. Now over half of a year is over and I still feel, I could have done more gains. There must be a biological lack. So I will restore it with growth hormones to become a monster..

I am taking clomiphene off label for a little boost in test. I could go full on test injections, but I'll wait until my hormones reach buzzfeed tryguys level. Maybe I'll just jefflewismaxx.

Jeff Lewis powerlifter

Last edited:
lifting weights is a hobby for me, I dont even care about lifts or looking better I just like the act of squatting or benching.

lifting weights is a hobby for me, I dont even care about lifts or looking better I just like the act of squatting or benching.

It kinda is. I hit the gym frequently. I started June the first on 2018. Now over half of a year is over and I still feel, I could have done more gains. There must be a biological lack. So I will restore it with growth hormones to become a monster..
Take some test with gh. Even tren and just cut down with clen. Its simple.

I imagine a coming time when I’m weak and torn apart by my environment for being weak or the day anarchy erupts and I can bash skulls and kill

I tried the gym several times but I lose motivation and constantly think of my height.

I applaud gymcels

Why do oldcels waste their time gymcelling in the first place? Better yet why do incels waste their time gymceling? As an Incel going to the gym is a complete waste of time. If you wanna disregard my advice, at least go blast some steroids and make the most of it. I mean it isn't like you have much time left in your life anyway.
It’s the same reason why incels do drugs, gaming and other stuff. It’s to cope

I agree with others that natural bb is a scam, I use to be in amazing shape naturally training 4 hours a day, wasting hundreds a month in supplements. I stopped the gym about 7 years ago and got fat. A couple of years ago I started taking anavar 50mg per day for 8 weeks, twice a year. I Dont go to the gym, just sit in my room and after 8 weeks I look better than our average natural gym goer who’s been at it for years and haven’t had to do anything

Natural BBing isn't a scam, but it's highly dependent on your genetics. In fact, as a skinny framecell you could even test\GHmax but you would still look small in clothes due to naturally narrow clavicles and small bones.

Anyway, to answer OP's question, I've lifted for 20 years and, due to laziness and injury, I've got to the point where all I do now is a once a week session of static holds (with weights) and bodyweight training, followed by bag work. Also, I cycle in the week for cardio\recreation. My 'real world' strength doesn't feel any different compared to when I was doing conventional training 3-4x a week, my joints feel better, and I have a lot more energy to enjoy my pathetic life.

Why do I still train? Self-confidence mainly, to know that I can at least hold my own in a fight if it came down to it. Cucks who train to build a nice body to please females just make me LOL.

Training is a good cope, it makes you feel better with yourself, especially around late 20's-early 30's when a lot of normies start to get fat and chubby. I really feel better comparing my (almost) fit body to the ones of random cucks.