Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels: what is the last unhealthy thing you ate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I don't care if it's a burger, fried chicken, ice cream or cake. I wanna know and when.

Donuts, I think it was yesterday

Half a bagel, today. I should be on a strict no-carb diet.

Boiled chicken.

Glazed donuts, Mom bought it from Walmart
Man, donuts are overpriced here. It's probably hella cheap from Walmart/elsewhere in the US

Man, donuts are overpriced here. It's probably hella cheap from Walmart/elsewhere in the US

Yep i remember going to this donut exclusive shop in a remote location, it was said to have the best donut in the country. And boy were they right, first of all the donut was very good size, it felt so warm and fresh, nice and everything you could say about it, it leaves a nice warm feeling and taste in your mouth (that's what she said) it was on eid a couple years back and went with some former friends. I don't know how to describe it but it was exotic donuts

Yep i remember going to this donut exclusive shop in a remote location, it was said to have the best donut in the country. And boy were they right, first of all the donut was very good size, it felt so warm and fresh, nice and everything you could say about it, it leaves a nice warm feeling and taste in your mouth (that's what she said) it was on eid a couple years back and went with some former friends. I don't know how to describe it but it was exotic donuts
Damn bro, I swear if I ever decide to come down to the US (probably not, but still) we gotta meet up and get those donuts habibi. Sounds pretty darn good. I drove to Amsterdam with my friend and my brother for Dunkin Donuts because it was like, at least 15 years ago when they had their last shop open here. So they came back after 15 years, kek. But they were... Disappointing. The ones from the subway station downtown taste more or less the same. Kek.

Damn bro, I swear if I ever decide to come down to the US (probably not, but still) we gotta meet up and get those donuts habibi. Sounds pretty darn good. I drove to Amsterdam with my friend and my brother for Dunkin Donuts because it was like, at least 15 years ago when they had their last shop open here. So they came back after 15 years, kek. But they were... Disappointing. The ones from the subway station downtown taste more or less the same. Kek.

I live in Canada lol, and dunkin donuts is shit, here in Canada we have something called Tim hortons and they are pretty good compare to dunkin donuts

I live in Canada lol, and dunkin donuts is shit, here in Canada we have something called Tim hortons and they are pretty good compare to dunkin donuts
Now Canada I have no problems with! Well then one day insha'Allah I will come and visit my habibi if he doesn't mind having a truecel over or something.

I live in Canada so I had poutine (fries with gravy and cheese curds)

I eat like shit everyday and I cant get fat for some reason

I'm no longer a gymcel but the last unhealthy thing I ate was fried chicken, around 2 months ago. I eat no more than 1200-1500 calories a day either way, because I'm always full. I've lost 20 pounds since November.