Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcels what's your favourite brand of whey?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
My cuck city is locking down again, but I finally managed to get in a set of 35-50lbs dumbbells, they will do at least.

I can only eat ON Coffee flavour or Trutein Cinnabun, everything else makes me barf.

I use whey weight gainer since I have a naturally small frame and it's hard for me to gain weight.

No matter as long as there is no licorice root or stevia in it. I had "cookies and cream" that was very good, but most sucked tbh.

I now just use no taste whey and mix it with a banana and kreatine.

Whey is for copers.

My cuck city is locking down again, but I finally managed to get in a set of 35-50lbs dumbbells, they will do at least.

I can only eat ON Coffee flavour or Trutein Cinnabun, everything else makes me barf.
I use pea protein and:
mix it with a banana and kreatine.

GNC Weight Gainer

Muscle Milk, only because it has lots of vitamins in it. I don't know if I need these vitamins, but other mixes don't have them.

Does gymcelling lead to pussy? Otherwise I don't see the reason to engage in this.

ON gold standard. Mixes and tastes very well. Also whatever company is making the fruity and coco pebbles flavor shakes, that shit is good too.

Does gymcelling lead to pussy? Otherwise I don't see the reason to engage in this.

Endorphins for temporary high that won't make you go bald

You think you do but you dont. If you track calories and eat at a surplus, you will out on weight.
I absolutely know I do. There was a few month where I ate 3000 calories a day. That's massive for my height. I'd eat 3 eggs in the morning, a cheese sandwish 2 after after, then whatever lunch is, then gym, then home and eat cereal, then usually burgers for dinners and then nuts and yoghurt before sleep.

You don't know about this more than I do. I take whey(with milk) even in months when i'm too depressed to workout cuz without it i'd probably drop below 150 ireal quick.

I absolutely know I do. There was a few month where I ate 3000 calories a day. That's massive for my height. I'd eat 3 eggs in the morning, a cheese sandwish 2 after after, then whatever lunch is, then gym, then home and eat cereal, then usually burgers for dinners and then nuts and yoghurt before sleep.

You don't know about this more than I do. I take whey(with milk) even in months when i'm too depressed to workout cuz without it i'd probably drop below 150 ireal quick.

Thats simply not possible unless youre burning calories like crazy.

I use pea protein and mix it with a banana and kreatine.
BASED. hope you also use whole milk and not water

Is it possible that you have https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothyroidism ?

Muscle Milk, only because it has lots of vitamins in it. I don't know if I need these vitamins, but other mixes don't have them.
What weight dumbbells can you bench press

Cheapest stuff I can find at Walmart.

JCaJ7Wd.jpg

take the chicopill bro

Im not a gymbro nor do I know what whey means but I have this meal replacement + protein powder so I dont have to cook/ or order. It has no flavour or colour additives and tastes like anise . All natural and feels good + saves lots of time.

20201119 222142

20201119 222140

20201119 222134

20201119 222137

Just made this shake with Chocolate grains & nuts, milk, greek yoghurt, protein mealreplacement powder, banana, strawberry, figs, passionfruit, cranberry, coconut, cinnamon and honey

20201121 184711

No need to cook or order tonight

Gold Standard is probably the best and my favorite. The claims on the bottle are pretty accurate, it tastes ok, and mixes very well.
That said I opt for MyProtein since it's only slightly worse and much cheaper

Oat "milk" :feelsjuice: I'm vegoon
I also like to mix oat milk into it. I respect vegans but prefer vegetarian. In genereal I think eating meat is good and healthy, but the way its produced nowadays makes me want to vomit. Going ER on industrial butchery and the corrupt state that allows this to happen is worth an incels life 1000 times.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: maybe, just maybe, guys like to gymmaxx as a hobby you know? Not everything needs to be about femoids.
I go to the gym for Hitler

teras whey vanilla and then I add dark cacao powder to give it a chocolate taste

haven’t really tried anything else tbh

Last edited:
why do you drink a mixture? Is running and lifting not enough? Genuinely asking:feelsstudy:

eat beef and eat spaghetti, no need for protein shit
I prefer soy myself.
fuck off lol