Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymmaxxed wannabe tyrone goes on Maury show to talk to three wife beaters

foids should be beaten up, at least in the west. Were I do live if there were any other group provoking politically as their doing a civil war would start.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel jfl at this simp

Kali

top comment

These guys never do shit on these "scared straight" type programs. Prisoners probably convince themselves they will be rewarded if they beat up a domestic abuser because of weird simp logic (or simply low IQ) but all it does is reveal that they are even further away from being rehabbed into society.

:feelskek: Over for him at 5'7"

These guys never do shit on these "scared straight" type programs. Prisoners probably convince themselves they will be rewarded if they beat up a domestic abuser because of weird simp logic (or simply low IQ) but all it does is reveal that they are even further away from being rehabbed into society.

:feelskek: Over for him at 5'7"
His height is reported as 5’7 on some sites and 5’9 or 5’10 on others. Also inmates don’t actually care if you’re a domestic abuser. Kali probably said that to scare them. Most of the ex convicts online were asked about it said that nothing happens to wife beaters in prison and that it is a dime a dozen crime in prison

He is trying to act badass like the cucks on IT

@Robtical jfl at this wannabe Tyrone

American TV is so bad

foids should be beaten up, at least in the west. Were I do live if there were any other group provoking politically as their doing a civil war would start.

Foids deserve to be killed because they chose their own killers and beaters when there are other options out there. Divorce is legal and none of their abusers is their first lover. They are not inexperienced little children who can't escape the situation

The roids make him looks small.

Don't do roids unless you're at leas 6'0.

He's a Cuck in my book, not a Tyrone

Wanna bring back cuz this thread didn’t get many replies

seriously no replies?

Cheating whores should be beaten and punished. Change my mind @Edmund_Kemper

Seriously that teaching is annoying. It means a woman can bully you all day and you can’t smack her in wii sports boxing
That is why we need to remove women's rights and bring back stoning whores.

Seriously that teaching is annoying. It means a woman can bully you all day and you can’t smack her in wii sports boxing
and that is the basis of the soyceity I live today in. and the reason foids are getting away with everything they do

Beat the fucking foids instead.

and that is the basis of the soyceity I live today in. and the reason foids are getting away with everything they do
A foid can attack and if you fight back you’re jumped by simps

A foid can attack and if you fight back you’re jumped by simps
indeed. happened to me not 3 years ago. and the police. and the whole town. and cross your finger to not end up in jail were I live.
here foids are law

indeed. happened to me not 3 years ago. and the police. and the whole town. and cross your finger to not end up in jail were I live.
here foids are law
One time I was accused of attacking a foid when I pulled her away from the TV because she tried to turn it off to annoy me

One time I was accused of attacking a foid when I pulled her away from the TV because she tried to turn it off to annoy me
yep, worst things i'vve seen in life. maybe if I overcome the laziness I will do a post recopilating all those

yep, worst things i'vve seen in life. maybe if I overcome the laziness I will do a post recopilating all those
Being bullied by a foid is worse than being bullied by a man

Wow..... all that work, exercise and lifting just to become a alpha male yet still managed to be a cuck who supports woman and thier shit decisions to date abusive men in the first place.