Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymmaxxing as a manlet is dangerous.

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
One thing that feels worse than having it worse than others from the start, is working hard for something and still be much worse off than someone that put in zero effort.
It cuts through your self-esteem more than anything else in life, save yourselves from this pain fellowcels.

Last edited:
tbh in 5 years 180cm will look like a manlet

its over for alphadestinycels

It's all about your height and frame. Females want you to look good effortless , They prefer a 6ft lean muscular who doesn't go to the gym and still looks good because genes over 5'8 that worked very hard to get a nice physique

:feelsrope: AlphaDestiny is 5'2"

I stopped lifting when I saw it was all about bones. Sure on steroids ill look better. But steroids are risky.

that's why gym is a cope as an ugly man , but specially as a manlet. Anyways if a manlet can have a gf or wife is due to betabuxx , no other thing... So manlets have to make feel the foid a bad moment being in zero shape, and other betabuxx men too.

I stopped lifting when I saw it was all about bones. Sure on steroids ill look better. But steroids are risky.
tbh gymceling is only worth it if youre obsessed with numbers (OHP Deadlift Squat Bench) like I am. I also want to compete in powerlifting in the future. If you arent then you should find another cope/hobby.

Fuck, dude
I'm sorry bro
They prefer a 6ft lean muscular who doesn't go to the gym and still looks good because genes over 5'8 that worked very hard to get a nice physique
Brutalimus Maximus
tbh gymceling is only worth it if youre obsessed with numbers (OHP Deadlift Squat Bench) like I am
This is very true. The only manlets I see sticking around are the ones that cope with becoming a powerlifting.

tbh gymceling is only worth it if youre obsessed with numbers (OHP Deadlift Squat Bench) like I am. I also want to compete in powerlifting in the future. If you arent then you should find another cope/hobby.
I do it for safety reasons. The anxiety and fear I got in public as a very weak person was simply too much to bear and I don't want to experience it again.

The only risky thing are endocrine disruptors.

I also enjoy the pain and agony I experience while hitting the gym brutally until I spit blood.

its sad to say,but he's never going to be as attractive as the tall guy.
No matter what he tries,he's trapped in this body of his.
I also enjoy the pain and agony I experience while hitting the gym brutally until I spit blood.
Astronomically high t

If someone thinks that a short man is compensating for being short when he gymmaxxes, so what?

Gymcelling is still worth for the other benefits. Being stronger and actually being able to fit in your clothes. Also women might not care but other guys respect dudes that work out even if they are 5'6.

If someone thinks that a short man is compensating for being short when he gymmaxxes, so what?

1. If everyone thinks you are compensating, then that defeats the purpose of gymmaxxing (being seen as attractive)

2. The real issue isn't what people think, its the reality of wasted effort, if you are gymmaxxing to increase attractiveness, you are wasting you time and money if you are short

I'm always shocked at how short a 6-foot man looks in the ring or octagon, let alone anyone shorter than that.

1. If everyone thinks you are compensating, then that defeats the purpose of gymmaxxing (being seen as attractive)

2. The real issue isn't what people think, its the reality of wasted effort, if you are gymmaxxing to increase attractiveness, you are wasting you time and money if you are short
^
I'm always shocked at how short a 6-foot man looks in the ring or octagon, let alone anyone shorter than that.
The only way 6ft men look remotely tall is when they haven't put on any weight or muscle whatsoever.
its sad to say,but he's never going to be as attractive as the tall guy.
No matter what he tries,he's trapped in this body of his.
Cmon men, there are children here!

Alphadestiny is 5'7 not 5'2 .. also he got normal base frame ..hes not endomorph body type ..he is mesomorph , endomorphic manlets are very strong i keep saying that but no one listen

ALSO : is it weird that i find it harder to fight shorter opponent than very tall one ? .. its like ..the very tall ones i can just grab thier lags and force them down ..but the shorter ones always was hard for me ..

Last edited:
Looking at coping manlets trying to fight nature is like looking at end stage cancer patients. No chemotherapy in the world can save you, you should have taken those steroids 20years ago bro. Its over
One thing that feels worse than having it worse than others from the start, is working hard for something and still be much worse off than someone that put in zero effort.
It cuts through your self-esteem more than anything else in life, save yourselves from this pain fellowcels.

View attachment 164560
Also i add this picture right to my suicide collection in the same folder with THIS:
4dc654bb99fdb330b0ba070231cb3920
BIG 1 taller men fulfill a short gir
05070fe2fb11605619525f96314e7110be8828 wm
0513cf1e48784d777165062a96614a837c5e6f
0519ffea345e3f208703782c3c2f023a98bb0c
0518fe56397b21920737b82b5d314c7cdd4fdf
Every tall boy need relationshipgoalsah need a short girl tag 21380481
051a12bb4043188376567c22af62a44b7f9e42 wm
0516d6d981e09d53321366414561756eb55339 wm
328391 Every Short Girl Needs A Tall Guy
Original 1
Ce7ApHaUMAId1h1

Last edited:
Looking at coping manlets trying to fight nature is like looking at end stage cancer patients. No chemotherapy in the world can save you, you should have taken those steroids 20years ago bro. Its over

Also i add this picture right to my suicide collection in the same folder with THIS:

Well....shit ..yep its official, party is over guys ...lets go home

Those images make me want to blow my head off with a buckshot shell.

Holy fuck, just... brutal
That's a beautiful collection of things I'll never experience, thanks

The problem is when you try too hard you become entitled. You can still gym without going 100% every workout.

Actua
Holy fuck, just... brutal

That's a beautiful collection of things I'll never experience, thanks
Actually you can still have the same tower effect on her if you are 7-6 inchs taller then her .. like 5'7 dating 5' -4'11 girls ..

Actually you can still have the same tower effect on her if you are 7-6 inchs taller then her .. like 5'7 dating 5' -4'11 girls ..
I'm sorry to pop your balloon, but these pictures display at least a 10" height difference... And there's a huge difference between a tall looking guy with a regular girl, and a below average height guy with a womanlet.

anything is better than being a fatcel, trust me, i am trying to lose 100lbs by giving up food cope

yes is cope, but i feel good

Manlets should be skinny...

This.
perhaps try thug/fashionmaxxing
Yup. I always said to myself "if im short as fuck I will at least be skinny" because a short man rarely ever looks good with tons of muscles.

Yup. I always said to myself "if im short as fuck I will at least be skinny" because a short man rarely ever looks good with tons of muscles.
based from the day you were born, bless you

Better being a gymcel manlet than a fatcel manlet.

He is not 5'7 LMAO. Dont believe everything he says. He got exposed for lying so many times on YT. His real height is 5'2" or 5'3" at best.

?????
Not calling you out or anything just curious because at age 17 have you been in enough situations to know its your face and height that makes you unattractive?

Not calling you out or anything just curious because at age 17 have you been in enough situations to know its your face and height that makes you unattractive?
Are you saying anyone under 21 is mentalcel?
also *face + height + autism*

and yes. People call me ugly all the time at school. I just ignore it unless it gets physical. Almost all my social interactions are shit. It was way worse in 9th and 10th grade, back when I was less intimidating.
Also for high functioning autism/aspergers:
There was a study thrown around where it pretty much says it’s over for you if you fall on the spectrum.