Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gyms should be for men only.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I don’t go to the gym myself but I do believe that gyms should be for men only. Why? Because men go there to work out and if you’re lonely, seeing girls in shorts and all that type of stuff will be suicide fuel and there are lonely men out there that go to the gym to cope but women being there is a distraction and just ruins the whole point of going to the gym to cope.

If they made all gyms all men that would be muh soggy knees

There are men only gyms. Just avoid the gay ones

I don’t go to the gym myself but I do believe that gyms should be for men only. Why? Because men go there to work out and if you’re lonely, seeing girls in shorts and all that type of stuff will be suicide fuel and there are lonely men out there that go to the gym to cope but women being there is a distraction and just ruins the whole point of going to the gym to cope.
i always go there really early in the morning at 6 am and suprisingly from like 5 am to 8 am i onl evet encounter older gentleman there , seems like they have the most discipline .
There are never any foids this early .

I get up at 5 am , eat a little snack and a protein drink to get some energy and wait 45 minutes to wake up a little and then go to the gym .
Its a nice routine . Motivates me for the Day .

Last edited:
I second this. I hate seeing stacies and getting distracted by them

Tbh I think there should be women gyms as well cuz I dont wanna fuck a landwhale as its beastiality at that point but gender segregated or male only gyms and female only gyms would work best tbh

simply put, do not go to a gym if you are a fatass. run first until youre not a fat fuck, then go to gym. youll only get really bad looks if you are a pathetic fat ass. stop eating and jog for a couple months then go to gym.

I agree totally. Gym should be a time to disconnect and being concentrated and the foids are just infesting the place with their pitiful influencer-like routines.

There are men only gyms. Just avoid the gay ones

Just googled Male only gyms and not a single result came up.

Tried a powerlifting gym and it's a fucking joke. Everyone there is a wannabe Larry wheels with shit range of motion and it's infested with foids which is rage-fuel.
Also the price is extortionate (Twice the amount I'm currently paying).

It's over.

They should be separated by gender. Sometimes I go late on weekends and theres no foids and it's a much better experiencie.

simply put, do not go to a gym if you are a fatass. run first until youre not a fat fuck, then go to gym. youll only get really bad looks if you are a pathetic fat ass. stop eating and jog for a couple months then go to gym.
I've been both a fatty and a skinny guy. Fats are more common than skinny guys and get fewer judgmental looks.

The skinny guys also tend to be really weird for some reason. At least compared to the fatasses.

Foids ruin everything.

Yup. That's why I was raging the other day when I saw that femoid and her underage daughter doing ass exercises for chad

I've been both a fatty and a skinny guy. Fats are more common than skinny guys and get fewer judgmental looks.

The skinny guys also tend to be really weird for some reason. At least compared to the fatasses.
by skinny im assuming you were a skinny fat soy build. not the same thing as being in shape by any means. but nice try

I used to go to a gender-segregated gym. In fact it had a section beyond the women's locker room where no guy could go (because they would have to go through the women's locker room) and a general section where everybody could go. I don't remember seeing any foids work out in the mixed section, it's like they are completely uninterested in any guy in the gym. I wonder why...

I just ignore foids at the gym, fuck them honestly for going to the gym just to become a better fuck toy/post pictures on Instagram showing how healthy you are/shaking your ass for the chads in the gym.

by skinny im assuming you were a skinny fat soy build. not the same thing as being in shape by any means. but nice try
No I mean below 15% bf actual skinny. Not 20% bf pot-bellied soy skinny.

gyms are scams

get fat women to sign up

who never show

charge them $70 a month

I second this. I hate seeing stacies and getting distracted by them
I also dislike the amount of Chads & dudebros looking at her ass and commenting on it. Only incels should look at her.

I avoid the gym mostly due to cock teasing women but not only because of that but also because the gym just isn’t my cup of tea.

if you can not clearly see your top four abs you are still obese
Yeah man look at these obese hamplanets with no shreds. Put the fork down amirite?

jewish-inmates-of-the-amphing-concentration-camp-after-liberation-E1CWAG.jpg

McNutt-Waiting.jpg

Ebense7.jpg

I'm sure that opening an only-male gym would really be a great business, a lot of men would want to join it.

Femicunts and normshits will however throw their usual shaming attacks on the owner (small dick, sexist, can't get laid,etc..) but who cares to be honnest. Female-only gyms are also a thing yet no one says shit about that, fucking double standards.

Men have a right to cope in peace.

Foids should only burn calorues in the kitchen and while serving their masters.

Seeing girls motivated me.
I could usually pull extra 2-3 pull up/ reps if a girl is working out near me

Yes, gymcels should have the right to cope in peace. Seeing a slutty foid entering the gym is pure ragefuel and disturbs me from my workout. Gyms need to be separated by gender.

Yes, gymcels should have the right to cope in peace. Seeing a slutty foid entering the gym is pure ragefuel and disturbs me from my workout. Gyms need to be separated by gender.
I agree.