Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News H.R. 5, AKA "The Equality Act" passed in the U.S. House of Representatives.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
@BlkPillPres was talking about this.

He was looking forward to this. I think a lot of people here were. But I was not. And I don't think this will make it through the Senate anyway. But this Equality Act, maybe you'll have mixed feelings about it. Because when you really look at it, it's half "Clown World," half progressives playing themselves.

In broad terms, the Equality Act basically fights gender discrimination in across the board. Why? Because if you identify as a woman, you should get to do all the woman stuff. But not everyone is cool with that. Remember that North Carolina Bathroom Bill thing a few years back? This is that issue again. Opponents like myself are saying "So how are you gonna keep men out of the women's locker room? If I just claim I identify as female, I can do that. I can go in there. And you can't stop me. Because there's no legal definition for what counts as 'trans' and to leave the definition up to the individual is kinda the flimsy-ass point of your whole position." But supporters of "My Identity, My Choice" just said "Nah, it'll never happen." Even as people point out "Um, the fucking President himself did this and admitted it." But they don't care.

But various female legislators and think tankers like Julia Beck and Jessica Chavez and Debbie Lesko have come forth to add "Not only will cis men be able to game the loopholes of a "Just Go Where Ever You Want Bill" and waltz into the women's locker room unchecked, but they can waltz into once-protected women's shelters. They can qualify for women's sports and longdick all of the records set by actual women." That last one has already happened, by the way.

Huh. People are so keen to talk about gender diversity in the legislative landscape, but as soon as those voices wanna say something, they're like "Oh, cisgender white feminism, YOU DON'T COUNT RIGHT NOW." But anyway, the House, who I thought were educated, saw ALL these things happening and said "Nah, pass it anyway." And by a sizable margin, too.

Frankly I don't think this is gonna make it through the Senate. Because if I remember correctly, most Senators started out as lawyers. And they know what a legal loophole is. And they should be able to tell just by reading the bill that, technically? It restricts you from telling me no based on gender. Fuck saying "I feel like I identify more with the women's locker room," if I really wanted to lawyerball I could be like "The very concept of a 'Women's Room' is exclusionary and offends me. I demand the bathroom be unisex. And the locker room. And the sauna. And the shelter. And the weightlifting contest. Enough with this 'girl's club' culture, it's The Current Year!"

It sounds like madness to me. But I know a lot of people here hate society. So if this does become law, it sounds like a way to be an asshole with federal protection. Anything you could do in the men's room? You would now be able to do in the women's room. You wouldn't stare at a naked person in the men's room because you're probably not gay and it's filled with men. But a room filled with women? Why, our own President's done that. And soon maybe you can too.

Yes yes, we are getting closer to a truly magnificent day.

The degenerate wave has its perks

It seems to come in a full circle...

Let the foids suffer.

Let the foids suffer.

Here's the thing though. Women will suffer. But the "allies" of those women will tell those women that they aren't suffering and it's more important that this craziness continues so that trans people can go to their bathroom of choice.

It sounds like madness to me. But I know a lot of people here hate society.
Feminists reaping what they sow for once, instead of the rest of us bearing the brunt of their bullshit.

Yes, It's logic cause if they don't believe in genders or roles so this think has to be aproved. Foids would not leaving their house after this :feelskek:

Can someone remind me what happens if this moves forward?

Can someone remind me what happens if this moves forward?

There will exist a legal precedent to fight gender discrimination of all kinds. Dupes on Twitter will tell you "No no, it only protects people! It doesn't allow anyone to get away with anything!" But I'll tell you what it definitely does allow: It allows you to not be denied whatever gender-specific... what's the word I'm looking for... accommodations... that you feel you deserve. You wanna go into the women's restroom or locker room or changing room or sauna? Nobody can stop you at the door like "Hey I don't think you're a woman" because then you can cite the Equality Act and be like "I ain't gotta explain shit, nigga."

Here is merely a glimpse of the insanity to follow if this becomes law.

can i identify as a 13yo girl and go in their school locker rooms

can i identify as a 13yo girl and go in their school locker rooms

No, just a girl. You can go into your local gym of choice and hang out with the naked ladies in the showers though.

No, just a girl. You can go into your local gym of choice and hang out with the naked ladies in the showers though.
maybe i will finally see my first boob!

nah on second thought im too high inhib and beta to do that

There will exist a legal precedent to fight gender discrimination of all kinds. Dupes on Twitter will tell you "No no, it only protects people! It doesn't allow anyone to get away with anything!" But I'll tell you what it definitely does allow: It allows you to not be denied whatever gender-specific... what's the word I'm looking for... accommodations... that you feel you deserve. You wanna go into the women's restroom or locker room or changing room or sauna? Nobody can stop you at the door like "Hey I don't think you're a woman" because then you can cite the Equality Act and be like "I ain't gotta explain shit, nigga."

Here is merely a glimpse of the insanity to follow if this becomes law.

Oh, that sound lovely :feelshaha::feelshmm:

Isn't it already legal to go into women's restrooms as a man? How do the 5'2'' balding indian janitors get in to clean it?

Last edited:
Oh, that sound lovely :feelshaha::feelshmm:

Isn't it already legal to go into women's restrooms as a man? How do the 5'2'' balding indian janitors get in to clean it?

They go in when no one's in there and then they close it off for cleaning. Janitors have that pass. I don't.

Here's the way things are now: Remember when Trump admitted he would "accidentally" stumble upon the women's changing room at his pageants? He gets away with that because he's Donald Trump and it's his pageant. If I was to "stumble" into the women's changing room at, say, a gym, I would get kicked out. Probably because of gym policy.

If the Equality Act becomes law, it's illegal to kick me out just for going into the women's room. It's illegal to kick me out for doing anything in the women's room that I can do in the men's room. I can call the ACLU or whatever and say "They're discriminating against me. I didn't do anything that other people weren't doing. I just happen to have a penis." If said gym would even fight me on it. Because like I said earlier, men have gamed the system like this before and were not fought. Like the weightlifters and other sports"men" who identified as female and broke female records. They get to keep those records. The Equality Act supporters aren't out there like "Whoops well maybe this is getting out of hand." They're taking the shit they've been handed and eating it.