Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had a dream about an old onitis all of a sudden, KT (pseudonym) MW (irl name)

Izayacel

Izayacel

VOLLSTReckER ! "
★★★★★
How dafuq does this clit pop up, she looked even better then before and treated me rly nice like a fucking ningen, is this shit subconcious or what? I last saw her 3 year or even 4 years ago where i didnt ate RPs and BlckPs yet,

I couldnt even fuck this easy clit in the past bc soz incompetent , im fucking over, their awalts allways was allways will be

While you dream chad sprays her with his cream

your posting style is so incoherent

How dafuq does this clit pop up, she looked even better then before and treated me rly nice like a fucking ningen, is this shit subconcious or what? I last saw her 3 year or even 4 years ago where i didnt ate RPs and BlckPs yet,

I couldnt even fuck this easy clit in the past bc soz incompetent , im fucking over, their awalts allways was allways will be
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not sure if I exactly follow this post given all the slang (is it British? idk). But if you're dreaming of an old woman, just rub one out and forget about her.

i had dreams about crushes too but you have to remember that nothing will come of fruition. your best bet is just go to asia. if you are an ethnic im sorry but go back to your homecountry with a lot of money and fuck your women. i @StormlitAqua has the right idea when i was younger i used to jerk off to the pictures of my crushes i was kinda paranoid that they would know that i was jerking off to them but its all in ithe past

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back