Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Had a dream about Mainländer.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I had a dream I overheard some foid in the streets of London talking about going to a club with him in a different language over the phone and then I went on the forum and ousted him as a fakecel. Ban him :chad::chad::chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Ban him
I used to think he was a ricecel because of pokemon profile pic and his name sounds liKe chinese "mainlander"

ye his voice is pretty chad like.... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

A premonition.

A premonition.

3107.jpg

I had a dream I overheard some foid in the streets of London talking about going to a club with him in a different language over the phone and then I went on the forum and ousted him as a fakecel. Ban him :chad::chad::chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Was he speaking french ? :feelshaha:

Yeah, I was a UK Chad all along, sorry for the LARP, boys. Well, time to hit the club.

I used to think he was a ricecel because of pokemon profile pic and his name sounds liKe chinese "mainlander"
odd logic ngl