Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a dream I became Chad Hitler

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
The dream started in my old high school. I was siting in my desk during lecture when suddenly I went up to the white board and started to speak how females were oppressing us to the males of the class. I managed to get them enthusiastic about the subject. After that I became a commander with multiple scientists under myself. I met this old woman that was a crazy scientist that managed to make a system to remake your appearance by decomposing your body into fluids and then reprocess your body into the desirable form. So after going through the process I became chad Hitler, muscular and tall. I even met a prisoner test person that had gone trough the process to look like Stalin.

Interesting stuff.Too bad it was just a dream or else I would share the technology with all Incels.

hitler would be a chad if he were alive today

hitler would be a chad if he were alive today

He was a chad back then as well.

Hitler-and-women.jpg

00womenHit10.jpg

adolf-hitler-surrounded-by-women-C45D4B.jpg

Beyond having his 16 year old niece piss in his face he wasn't all that interested. His only real interest was in the German Volk and the purity of the Germanic true Aryan bloodline for the greater 1000 year Reich. A marriage to the people.

Interesting indeed.

Imagine you could change your appearance at will. I mean holy Shit

Life would be Worth a Buck or 2

must be brutal that is not the reality:feelsbadman:

I dream about that too (while playing hearts of iron 4)