Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Had a dream that my little sister lost her virginity in October 2016

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont recall the specifics but I remember reading "I did it in Oct 2016" in some book/journal? in my dream and I do remember feeling that that book was connected to my younger sister in some way

There were also headshots of her and some young dude

Now Im distrubed but I relaly wish there was a way to know for sure

Apparently she doesnt have a boyfriend, has never had one it seems, but everyone knows that if a girl is single it doesnt mean shes not having sex

Also shes doesnt really go out but talks to her friends over zoom/FaceTime and tbh doesnt seem like the person to do casual so I dont think she slutting around

Anyone has any ideas on how to determine her virtue? I cant ask her straight up if shes a virgin because that would be too creepy I think...

Also shes doesnt really go out but talks to her friends over zoom/FaceTime and tbh doesnt seem like the person to do casual so I dont think she slutting around
Repeat after me, IF-SHE-BREATHES-SHE’S-A-THOT

Have you ever had a dream in which you fucked your little sister?

OP what in the flying hell are you thinking about your sister's fish factory for? If she's a whore who the fuck cares. You don't have the balls to Fritzlmaxx her.

Anyone has any ideas on how to determine her virtue? I cant ask her straight up
Just ask her. Start the conversation about how you hate being a virgin and then shift it towards her.

op, you are obsessed with your sisters

op, you are obsessed with your sisters

You should check the hyman in her vegina to see if it's intact.

Samuel plunged his penis into your sister's vagina long ago.