Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a dream where i ate cereal

CaveManSupreme

CaveManSupreme

grug
★★★★
I wish I could go back to the days when I was a kid and enjoyed cereal. Now I know its poison that made me incel feelsbadman

I had a dream that I was browsing incels.co. My brain is deteriorating every day.

I just had a bowl of honey nut cheerios ngl.

cereal is always better in the imagination than IRL.
in general, food can be very delicious in dreams but when you wake up and eat that food, it doesn't live up to expectations.
in korea, food dreams are known to be indicative of gastrointestinal illness; there's a high correlation between dreaming of eating good food and being sick in the stomach sometime later in the same day as the dream.

cereal is always better in the imagination than IRL.
in general, food can be very delicious in dreams but when you wake up and eat that food, it doesn't live up to expectations.
in korea, food dreams are known to be indicative of gastrointestinal illness; there's a high correlation between dreaming of eating good food and being sick in the stomach sometime later in the same day as the dream.
I did shit blood the other day so :shrug:

I did shit blood the other day so :shrug:

if it was red blood, it was probably a tear on the outer edges of your body and nothing to worry about.
only if the blood is black does it indicate internal bleeding.

if it was red blood, it was probably a tear on the outer edges of your body and nothing to worry about.
only if the blood is black does it indicate internal bleeding.
I'm not concerned. I'm fasting rn for it

I'm not concerned. I'm fasting rn for it

oh ok.
keep in mind, if you don't eat on schedule, that could lead to constipation, which is what results in the hard stools that causes bleeding in the first place.

oh ok.
keep in mind, if you don't eat on schedule, that could lead to constipation, which is what results in the hard stools that causes bleeding in the first place.
Disagree

I never ate cereal as a kid, but I enjoy cornflakes now tbh