Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a dream where I got with my oneitis

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
We were running throughout a city laughing and holding hands. We danced for a bit, then I bent her over a balcony and started french kissing her. We were perfectly in sync too. For the first time in 7 years, I woke up feeling happy. It's insane that people get to experience this everyday since they hit puberty.

Its amazing how human emotions are the same in dreams huh?

Its amazing how human emotions are the same in dreams huh?
Dreams are legit. In the movie Inception, there are people who cope by LDARing and dreammaxing 24/7.

Dreams are legit. In the movie Inception, there are people who cope by LDARing and dreammaxing 24/7.

Dream maxxing is legit until suifuel nightmare :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Imagine people thinking you are important

We were running throughout a city laughing and holding hands. We danced for a bit, then I bent her over a balcony and started french kissing her. We were perfectly in sync too. For the first time in 7 years, I woke up feeling happy. It's insane that people get to experience this everyday since they hit puberty.
FUARKKK

honestly making out mogs ex imo. i'd rather make out.

Over for dreamcels

And then u wake up and the dreams ends:feelsbadman:

I had a dream like that too. Although it was years after I stopped really caring about her. Unfortunately, we're wired to still care about these girls years after we "get over them". Beyond brutal

Memri22

I had a dream the other night, going on a date with a cute girl I met a few months ago. I really hate those dreams.
And then u wake up and the dreams ends:feelsbadman:

All of you guys' dreams fucking mog mine.

I either don't dream at all or have nightmares. Those are my only two "options" with dreams.

Why can't I have a nice dream with a pretty foid? And fuck and stuff? Sad. No wonder I am a near-40-year-old doomer

Incel trait: You immediately know it has to be a dream when your oneitis shows interest in you.

Military grade, weaponized suifuel.

Last edited:
Truecel Trait: Even in your dreams you're still a socially retarded nervous incel unable to speak to people.

I cannot dream anymore

Incel trait: You immediately know it has to be a dream when your oneitis shows interest in you.
Yet you aren't able to wake up. I've had this happen before.

Dreammoggs me