Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a driving lesson with my sister's paki friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
They said they were going to the bank and left me in the car and it took them 30 minutes to come back,this was suspicious.Withdrawing money from a bank shouldn't take 30 whole mins ,at the very most it would take 10 mins.Im afraid of what actually might have happened when I was alone in that car.They also seemed a bit too close for my liking ,my sister is also married so I highly doubt my brother in law approved of their friendship.Im at a loss here and maybe I'm jumping to conclusions

I forgot to mention the car was parked a block away from the bank,so they didn't have to walk far and I had no vision of them after they turned a corner

Last edited:
The driver licence pill is everywhere. It won't stop. Never be a passenger.

scenario 1
They were buying drugs
scenario 2
they were fucking chad
scenario 3
retarded foids don't know how to withdraw money

that bank didn't have a drive thru atm?

Thank god I got my license and don't have to deal with this stuff

Slap him. He doesn't treat her right make him clear that she's your sister. If necessary go further.

Are you n ya sister white? Is the friend male?

boning hard tbh

Are you n ya sister white? Is the friend male?
nope my sister is curry and her paki friend was a male.She cheated on her husband with a coworker when I was a child and I caught the guy in our house but her engineering stemcel husband never found out.so I have every reason to be suspicious she did something with that guy.What a fucking whore,i cant believe shed do something like that after leaving me in the car,i honestly wanted to go ER on them right than and there

nope my sister is curry and her paki friend was a male.She cheated on her husband with a coworker when I was a child and I caught the guy in our house but her engineering stemcel husband never found out.so I have every reason to be suspicious she did something with that guy.What a fucking whore,i cant believe shed do something like that after leaving me in the car,i honestly wanted to go ER on them right than and there
JFL. This is why 2nd gen whores shouldn't even be spat at.

Yeah they were definitely fucking at that time.