Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious had a ER moment a couple weeks ago

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I was in a extremely depressed mood. I was walking down a street to get to my car and some normalfags drove by and yelled out their window at me. I didn't even understand what they said but I just thought about how in high school normalfags use to drive by and call me faggot. My blood boiled. Without even thinking I ran to my car, got in and sped down the road to catch up with them. I started yelling at them asking what they just said. They were really surprised and refused to pull up next to me at the stoplight. Feels good.

Normalfags only ever mock you if they feel like they can get away with it. Like if they are in a car. Or if you look really happy and harmless. I notice if you walk around with a scowl on your face you are far less likely to be mocked.

What exactly is the point of doing what you did? IMO it's a waste of time

You did right, who the fuck gives them the roght to mock people

well done brother

How old are you OP? It's even worse when high school students make fun of you as an adult.

I'm sorry to hear that, OP...

If I was that situation I wouldn't be chasing after them, but I'd be sincerely hoping that while they were distracted taunting me that their car would crash and they'd die because they deserve it.

Just ignore them, OP. That kind of behavior usually comes from uneducated people, that also happen to have bad flaws in their lives.

Good practice OP, now time for the real event.

Normalfags only ever mock you if they feel like they can get away with it. Like if they are in a car. Or if you look really happy and harmless. I notice if you walk around with a scowl on your face you are far less likely to be mocked.
I can confirm that this is true. Keeping a dangerous look about you deters most people from messing with you