Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a "fight" (baseball bats and knives)

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
So today I drove to my friends house because they needed to pick up some shit from store.. So I drove there, chilled out a minute or two and we were ready to drive to the store.. We come out of the house and their neighbour is legit sociopath cunt start calling my friend pussy, then it escalated from there.. There were 3 of them and 3 of us. This cunt legit came next to my car and kicked the fucking mirror and it felt down(just the glass).. so I come out of the car mad as fuck and another cunt is already holding a knife in his hand.. I really wanted to punch them but didn't want to any knife cuts or at worst death. I am standing there and they're like "come on then" in their chavvish voice.. I really wanted to do it but that knife srs scared me. 

Then we drive off like 20 metres away in the safe place where they wouldn't find a car, we grab some rocks and going to their house ready to smash their fucking windows out. Their fucking daddy and mommy comes out with one cunt(two went away), we argue with them(dad was cool tho) and he said he would pay for damages. Alright cool, no window smashing for today.. Then we go back to my car and we see those two cunts driving back.. They were on bike so my friend punched one cunt in the chest and they drove away.. Me and my friends then went to my car so I could take pics in case their dad doesn't pay and I would report to police and there we see 3 of them coming. Now one dude got knife and another got baseball bat. We wanted to drive away quickly but I couldn't find the fucking key so I told my friends to come out and see what happens(just away from my car cuz I dont want them to damage my fucking car). Also one of my friends is a pussy so it was 2v3 and them having baseball bat and a knife.. We were backing away slowly because this cunt was swinging his fucking bat around.. While I was backing away another of their fucking friends appeared out of nowehere (I didn't look behind) and he grabbed by my legs and 3 of them were on me and I am on the ground.. I don't know if they did anything to me really lol but one guy was about to kick me in the face because I was surrounded and my friend punched him in the jaw so they fucked off a bit and I stood up. They then kept pressurizing us, one guy was trying to hit me ( I was almost loling because it was very obvious where he's gonna hit and when, he legit held his fist charged next to his head.. he tried to hit me like 5 times but missed each time)..  Some 40 years old dude comes from behind and takes away the bat and tells them to fuck off.. and guess what? 2 other random dudes appeared thinking this 40 y o dude was fighting kids(lol).. So they all talked and they all fucked off..

I don't know if that made sense as I was typing this fast and I am still on adrenaline.

I wanted to punch the chav who was swinging on me and missing, as soon as I pushed him away and wanted to charge this cunt, his friend from the right side comes so I backed off again. I really wanted to charge that cunt and fuck him up but since all chavs are pussies they can only do it in groups and with hand weapons. I really couldn't do shit in that situation, I wasn't charging anyone because two dudes had a knfie and a baseball bat plus my car was near so if I did something to them they would probs fuck my car even more.

I actually fixed my car window after we drove away but I don't care, this cunt WILL pay me.
I still can't stop loling at that guy who was trying to punch me, his punches were so fucking obvious even 5 years old would dodge them. I really wanna go back and kill them all or at least do a real fight 1 vs 1 with no fucking knives.. What a bunch of fucking pussies. I am not even mad, I am just sad at the fact that I didn't punch them because I couldn't. My friend did 4 punches tho or so... I wish I fucked someone up.. I can't stop thinking about this moment when I was about to charge this cunt, oh how well this cunt would feel my gymceling power but again there was his friend legit about 1.5 metres away with his bat, as soon as he saw me push his friend he went on me and I had to back up.. Oh how great  I would feel punching this cunt...

Basically fight was 4v2 and them with hand weapons, chavs are fucking pussies.

Fucking tweakers, man. Hope you're ok.

jfc dude i'd er them next time i see them bro

iblamemyself said:
Fucking tweakers, man. Hope you're ok.
I am fine physically and emotionally, like I said I am not even mad.. I am only irritated about the fact that he kicked my car and it's my fucking property.

Twisted said:
Why didn’t you just use your car as a weapon?
just top kek.. would be great tbh if I had a hardly damagable car
blackletcel said:
jfc dude i'd er them next time i see them bro
I wish

I'd you are weak knife is only choice. This sounds like aus

ArtoriasWolf said:
I'd you are weak knife is only choice. This sounds like aus
They chavs, just like goatfuckers in Russia

Weed said:
They chavs, just like goatfuckers in Russia

Good post though. Wish we had more like this.

You ukrainians are a bunch of low iq subhumans.

SelfImprovement said:
You ukrainians are a bunch of low iq subhumans.
wor7DVe.gif

Get a weapon and go slaughter them, I'm sure the police won't give a shit about a few dead chavs.

finally an interesting post tbh

Yeah. Chavs are fucking pussies. They are almost as bad as niggers.

Haha real OG story. jk. Why are you not carrying a knife in Englandistan?

demonanus said:
Haha real OG story. jk. Why are you not carrying a knife in Englandistan?

Meh that type of shit never happens to me lol.. The only reason it happened is because my friend's neighbours are like that.. These chavs sometimes throw rocks to other ppl houses..

Chavs...
They sound like the israeli native low-iq ars (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ars_(slang) ).
I feel you homie. They usualy are realy weak in 1 v1 combat because they are low Iq and can't control themself.
Glad you are ok.

i thought u were russian

Damn, sounds ghetto as hell. I hope you stay okay and nothing else happens though.

Like a scene out of Jason Bourne.

ye a lamborghini, still can't get laid xdddddd
well i wouldnt be surprised if u are rich cuz u are NEET since like 13 and ur parents didnt give a fuck about u (typical for busy rich parents), ur social skills r extremely bad cuz unfortunate child/teenhood, i believe u are NT but just lack the basics

You sound like you live in a rough area tbh. Are you a lower class-cel

well i wouldnt be surprised if u are rich cuz u are NEET since like 13 and ur parents didnt give a fuck about u (typical for busy rich parents), ur social skills r extremely bad cuz unfortunate child/teenhood, i believe u are NT but just lack the basics
Actually my mom is telling me to get a job and I am applying for them.

You sound like you live in a rough area tbh. Are you a lower class-cel
Nah my area is middle class, we also have rich people here.. I was in my friend's area.

Actually my mom is telling me to get a job and I am applying for them.

Nah my area is middle class, we also have rich people here.. I was in my friend's area.
femoid=allah in the west

Slavs are nuts, man.

Lmao wtf. You are this low inhib and u can't get laid

I hope you find a way to do something to these low lives.