Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had a laughing fit in class

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Jfl, this has always happened to me since I was in 3rd grade.

This time, the teacher was explaining something about some fucking healthcare law thing and it was called "balanced civil care" or some shit but she accidentally said "balanced bear" :lul::lul::lul:

I started quietly laughing to myself but the more I held it in the more intense it got. No one else was laughing because it wasn't funny to them but I was hysterical. I kept my head down laughing to myself for the remaining 10 minutes of class. Then when I exited the school some foid held the door open for me and I was still laughing.

My dad then picked me up and asked why I was laughing and I said I didn't know.

I then got home and let it all out but I guess it wasn't too funny anymore because I couldn't laugh as hard as I did earlier

I am also quick to laugh.

Me and a friend in one of my classes always get yelled at for laughing at the most random shit.

Once, he dropped a pencil, and we both started laughing uncontrollably.

It's not mental illness, the most random things are just funny to me I suppose, especially when I'm in an already jovial atmosphere.

Whenever I get home I want to fucking kill myself though, I agree with you on that.

Literally OP

>:lul: :lul: :lul:

just jokermaxx theory

Happens to me too tbh

Me and a friend in one of my classes always get yelled at for laughing at the most random shit.

If you're not an inceltears user this has to be a simulation...

:chad::banhammer:

full

OP is still laughing as he posted this.

:feelskek:

Balanced bear sounds really funny tbh, your classmates are humorless npcs

OP died of laughter after posting this thread.

I would just laugh at shit in my head

Jfl, this has always happened to me since I was in 3rd grade.

This time, the teacher was explaining something about some fucking healthcare law thing and it was called "balanced civil care" or some shit but she accidentally said "balanced bear" :lul::lul::lul:

I started quietly laughing to myself but the more I held it in the more intense it got. No one else was laughing because it wasn't funny to them but I was hysterical. I kept my head down laughing to myself for the remaining 10 minutes of class. Then when I exited the school some foid held the door open for me and I was still laughing.

My dad then picked me up and asked why I was laughing and I said I didn't know.

I then got home and let it all out but I guess it wasn't too funny anymore because I couldn't laugh as hard as I did earlier
over