Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a strange string of dreams

G

Guest2

The main one was probably me in the car with my grandfather who for some reason is like a voluntary informant or something. We didn't have the materials to catch this guy but it's whatever, but we saw the van on the motorway anyway, battered to shit. We start talking about how it's impossible that the two guys are against each other because the van would have crashed: they'd killed someone and on the run.

Anyways, some stuff happened that I probably can't remember but then they had fucked up and were near a forest. There was a dead horse that was pretty badly mutilated. One of the guys died and I guess my dream that I was having before kind of merged into this next one, where I was a serial killer. Pretty much went around using all sorts and oh I just remembered I went to some warehouse thing and two friends I know irl for some reason I told them before I had actually procured the weapons. One of them had nothing and I shot him with a machine pistol but the other was a massive prick and I ran out of ammo.

Thinking I had nothing left, I had to hit him with a heavy object a bunch of times, but it was unrealistic, like I was swinging a table around. Then I realised that I was playing a mobile game and sniped him lol. Then he came back and just threw a rocket at me.

By the way, I don't even play violent video games or anything, before you start assuming, unless Euro Truck Simulator 2 is making me have these dreams..

That was a bit of a tangent but I came back to the "real" world, in which I was doing all sorts of crime, like climbing over fences and stuff, as well as murdering. I found some guy who had just found a body and OH WAIT I had an accomplice actually and I put on some really bad acting and was like "omg this is so terrible" and he was like "-_- reggie u are the most unconvincing guy" but the other guy still believed me and I axed him in the abdomen.

This is the bit that made me curious though: other boring shit probably happened but I was in my grandparents' house with the family of victims. They didn't blow out the candles; they went off by themselves to fit the sombre mood. There was a girl on the opposite side of the table to me who was very suspicious, as I hadn't been caught somehow. I had to tick boxes in my head to seem normal but I'm not sure how to explain that. Anyways, there was this little vigil and they cut cake and I didn't feel guilty at all. It was rather hallowing

After or before that there was a dream in which incel and normie stuff kept combining and I was like "ok" and stayed in some house where there was a fat cat guy who actually had a lot of shit on his plate and I was a dickhead for demolishing his house and destroying his basement, almost with the effect of one of those Concrete Donkeys in worms games jfl. I remember I was like "well, you have way more room now".

Woke up from there and kept having dreams inside dreams inside dreams. For example knajjd told me that I kept going on about these things that had happened and I looked through chat logs to see various things I can't remember. Before then I kept thinking "I'm so fucked; I'm a fucking mass murderer". Kept waking up and up and up in all of these layers which I can't remember now until I actually woke up. There was other stuff but I can't remember it properly, but it was a pretty interestingly detailed dream and maybe this post will have occupied you for a few minutes

You ever have dreams where you're in a relationship for months and it feels more real than the chair you're sitting on? Those make me suicidal tbh.
I had one recently in which I was talking with a girl and we started going out and it felt like it was going to become a relationship. I can so vividly remember the sense of excitement, thinking I was finally going to experience it - then I woke up.

You're right - these dreams are suifuel.

@Weeb25 do u dream about killer clowns

Incels seem to have vivid dreams

I had a super wierd dream 2 nights ago involving Hitler but it would be difficult to explain it

way too long.

some td;lr bro?

Just remembered that I was being laughed at by someone who have created 3d imagery of me

that's a very interesting series of nocturnal films

Didn’t read LOL

i dont remember my dreams