Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had a terrible day and now don’t want to be social at all

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m almost a pro at avoiding the topic of sex irl, but today a casual but not super close friend asked/accused me of being virgin. Of course I lied and said no which was pretty obvious lie but it was rude of that person to ask. Now I don’t want to be around anyone ever until I ascend.

This is a reality: IF YOU ARE A MALE OVER 20 AND HAVE NOT HAD SEX THEN YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING, YOU ARE NOTHING.

now where is my damn rope

What kind of friend would do this?

This is a reality: IF YOU ARE A MALE OVER 20 AND HAVE NOT RUBBED YOUR DICK AGAINST FESIKH ARBY'S THEN YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING, YOU ARE NOTHING.

i know this full well brah, i still remember the time a guy yelled at me about the last time i had sex, because i beat him too hard at a videogame jfl

i know this full well brah, i still remember the time a guy yelled at me about the last time i had sex, because i beat him too hard at a videogame jfl
:feelzez: the normieshits can screech, we will still be better than them when it comes to subhuman shit like videogames and other copes

:feelzez: the normieshits can screech, we will still be better than them when it comes to subhuman shit like videogames and other copes
tbh ngl

it was mk9 where you can just light punch people in the corner to juggle them, retarded normie couldn't even do that JFL

This is a reality: IF YOU ARE A MALE OVER 20 AND HAVE NOT HAD SEX THEN YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING, YOU ARE NOTHING.

Sex is by far the most important thing in the world. If you don't have it, you are broken, damaged, done.

Sex is by far the most important thing in the world. If you don't have it, you are broken, damaged, done.
Yep. No wonder so many guys on here absolutely hate leaving their house. It’s astonishing how shitty we are treated.

No wonder so many guys on here absolutely hate leaving their house.
exactly this. i hate going out when i HAVE to, i'm reminded of all the things i'll never have, all the people holding hands, making out, and shit. going outside is pure suicidefuel

they will probably call you a fag if they havent yet. thats what they did to me. man with no gf = faggot to foids

they will probably call you a fag if they havent yet. thats what they did to me. man with no gf = faggot to foids
And of course, when they use this word as a derogatory term, it's completely acceptable and funny.

I’m almost a pro at avoiding the topic of sex irl, but today a casual but not super close friend asked/accused me of being virgin. Of course I lied and said no which was pretty obvious lie but it was rude of that person to ask. Now I don’t want to be around anyone ever until I ascend.

now where is my damn rope

Why can't you be honest? In that situation I would always tell the truth. But no-one ever asks whether I am a virgin or ever had a girlfriend/wife, because they see my face and know from it that I won't ever have a girlfriend.
No-one has ever seriously accused me of being a homosexual. I am clearly more ugly than other people here. If I was accused of being a homosexual, I would counter by explaining to them that even I would get sex easily from online sex chats if I was a homosexual person. But because no-one has ever seen me with another man, I probably aren't homosexual. I wish I were homosexual (or a woman), then I could get at least casual (non-paid, a.k.a. real) sex. As an ugly and short heterosexual man, I can't get anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back