Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had an inquiry at work. My bosses had suspicion that I was gonna shoot somebody.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Oh boy. Lemme preface by saying, I thought I was a pretty normal seeming guy. Jolly, even, to an extent! I didn't think anyone had reason to think I was up to anything. And I'm not up to anything.

But I made the mistake of doing the "Finger Guns" gesture to people. I don't know when I started and I can't count the times I did it, I can't even remember the last time I did it. Because I thought it was such a non-issue. It would be like asking me when the last time I waved at someone was. I just do it. But I've been finger gunning people at work when I see them in the halls or in the elevator or where ever. Just to be like "Hey, what's up, I see you, keep your chin up it's almost 5:00." And so my boss, he calls me in. Asks me to sit down. Asks me to close the door. And he's like "I've been getting some reports..."

And at first I'm like "Oh, God, if this is about the leisurely Internet browsing, I'm still getting my work done, you can check my dropbox aren't I a good employee???" But he says it's about me doing "Finger Guns" at people. And I'm like "Uhhhhh... I... think I did?" And like I said I was really struggling to remember if I did because why wouldn't I have? I don't know the specifics but it's just a thing that I thought people did. And he's all "We need to not be doing that, it can be construed as hostile." And fair enough. I can curtail the finger gunning. It's one of those HR things. I'm not hard up because I can't finger gun people.

But then he's like "But ALSO... there's the matter of your Internet history..." See, my boss has bosses. And his bosses told him that I've apparently been looking up guns and stuff online? They saw that in my history? And they wanted him to check on me to make sure I'm not planning some kind of spree or whatever? And so I'm like "Ohhhhh... now I see what this is." First of all, again, I don't remember looking up guns. I have no reason to look up guns. I even checked my history. Couldn't find anything recent, anyway. But my boss waves it off. "Eh, probably just something that happened to come up, you probably weren't looking specifically for guns..."

He sent me back to my cubicle. Now, if my only crime is finger gunning and potentially maybe accidentally stumbling upon a picture of a gun once online, I don't think they would've knocked my hustle. They looked into this because they had strong reason to suspect I was some kind of shooter. And so now I'm like, where did I go wrong? Surely not the finger guns. Do I just look like I'm weighed down with mental issues? And so for the rest of the day I'm just taking inventory of how I come off to my co-workers. Suddenly I realize, maybe I don't talk enough. Maybe they think I'm a creep. In a suspicious kind of way. And THAT'S why I was called in for the inquiry. I matched a pattern. Which means there's a pattern people/employers are looking at and comparing us to.

So... good men, if you care about your slave wages, try not to "contribute to a hostile work environment."

Hello IT cuck.

Speaking of which, this probably isn't even the end of this. He's not gonna call up the guys upstairs and be like "Yeah, I talked to him, it's nothing." If they were suspicious of me, they're gonna keep tabs on me. They're gonna look into me. I dunno man, authorities might've even been called. Because of finger guns??? Am I being paranoid???

kek
iu

JUST BE CHAD

if your not some extrovert / talkative person normies will always try to get you fired.

incels cannot be part of the workplace because of how fucking petty and obnoxious employers are.

If your not a popular guy then your always walking on eggshells at work by people looking for ammo to fire you for a magnitude of reasons ranging from personal to even people looking to fire you to get their folks or friends a job.

Op doesn't help but when you described that finger gun thing it made you sound autistic as fuck.

Speaking of which, this probably isn't even the end of this. He's not gonna call up the guys upstairs and be like "Yeah, I talked to him, it's nothing." If they were suspicious of me, they're gonna keep tabs on me. They're gonna look into me. I dunno man, authorities might've even been called. Because of finger guns??? Am I being paranoid???
Kek this nigga is 100% a cucktears infiltrator. GTFOH man you cant even LARP properly. Faggot.

Workplaces are probably just being extra careful because of the recent shootings at Youtube etc.

But you do have to communicate with your colleagues which means being introverted is a no no these days. You have to be talkative.

your only crime was having a sub5 face

It wouldn't surprise me if you get LE coming to ask you some questions.

if your not some extrovert / talkative person normies will always try to get you fired.

incels cannot be part of the workplace because of how fucking petty and obnoxious employers are.

If your not a popular guy then your always walking on eggshells at work by people looking for ammo to fire you for a magnitude of reasons ranging from personal to even people looking to fire you to get their folks or friends a job.

Op doesn't help but when you described that finger gun thing it made you sound autistic as fuck.

I thought I was pretty talkative, I mean, I'm not a water cooler guy, but I hold conversation well enough.

But autistic? Last time I made a post like this someone said I sounded like I had Asperger's. What am I doing wrong? There's clearly something to this.