Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Had fapped to picture of gracile antelope, but never to fat femoid

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In my lonely teen years it happened. Was 14-15, reading book about Soviet Union nature reserves, and one picture of antelope (goitered gazelle, if remember right) got my special attention. It was so nice shapes of those legs and butt, so elegant and gracile, that decided try fapping to it. And was succesfull. And even had sexual thoughts about it, what it would feel doing in reality, both in body of human male, and of gazelle male
But never fapped, never had sexual thoughts about landwhale femoid. If just bit chubby, it can be ok, especially if comes with oppai. But fat femoid is so disgusting and repulsive creature, so of esthetically displeasing and anti-sexual, that even fit antelope if of more sexy, fappable, even bangable in case of, and less of zoophilia, than human hambeast

Kannazoo

Last edited:
[Crazy][Story]

i never fap to fat foids

animals have to at least be a cartoon for me
tumblr_okvm96ngbS1rpn9eno2_500.gif

latest
97CFK8wR_400x400.png

I can understand the appeal.

I never fap to 3d foids, only 2d loli

Whatever dopamines your dopamine.

I didn't knew there're antelopes in eastern europe tbh.

nothing unacceptable

antelopes mog whales by a landslide

Great but antelopes look submissive and beta as fuck

I hope ur mum reads this and kicks you out

You fap to pokemon and ponies bro?

autism mogs me tbh
well they're certainly more attractive/make more sense than fat women

i guess im more nt than normies then

Heartwarming story tbh.

Based story thread.

Personally, I've fapped to a couple of female video game characters before, but never anything as 'out there' as this.

This is like the dogpill turned on its head.

"Doom and gloom! Moid would rather fuck antelope than even consider to touch femcel! Take pinkpill!" - 400 lb femcel who swipes left on sub6 men on Tinder and hasn't showered in a week

animals have to at least be a cartoon for me
tumblr_okvm96ngbS1rpn9eno2_500.gif

latest
97CFK8wR_400x400.png
2114054.png

"Doom and gloom! Moid would rather fuck antelope than even consider to touch femcel! Take pinkpill!" - 400 lb femcel who swipes left on sub6 men on Tinder and hasn't showered in a week

2114054.png

Pinkpill is what sub6 constantly orbited whores swallow when they can't get 10/10 chad

2114054.png

Would like vewy much. But never was featured in "truefemcels" :<

post that on cuckit in some fat acceptance sub pls

post that on cuckit in some fat acceptance sub pls
You've Been Banned From Participating In R/BodyAcceptance

subreddit message via /r/BodyAcceptance[M] sent an hour ago
You have been banned from participating in r/BodyAcceptance. You can still view and subscribe to r/BodyAcceptance, but you won't be able to post or comment.
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/BodyAcceptance by replying to this message.
Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

Landwhales are the lowest of the low. If you fap to one you know it's time to cut your dick off

:lul: :lul: :lul: :giga::giga::giga:

just fap to animals theory

You've Been Banned From Participating In R/BodyAcceptance

subreddit message via /r/BodyAcceptance[M] sent an hour ago
You have been banned from participating in r/BodyAcceptance. You can still view and subscribe to r/BodyAcceptance, but you won't be able to post or comment.
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/BodyAcceptance by replying to this message.
Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

I salute you, Based sir

Antelopes get eaten by the lion, but no lion can eat the entire landwhale foid at once.

Crazy as fuck all I gotta say about that

Just fuck an animal, bro

all the men that feed those obese pigs are there any on the opposite side that like to starve them to a normal weight

This is an hilarious pic tbh ngl

why do they have to be so sexy ?
antilopes are natures fleshlights

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back