Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Had fapped to picture of gracile antelope, but never to fat femoid

Pretty sure you'd be a zoophile either way, last I checked, whales are animals, too.

Cope if you think you could catch an antelope, those things are fast as hell. You would have to go caveman mode and spend days chasing and tracking it down until it collapsed out of exhaustion.

I guess this is the reason for all the goatfuckers you always see on american drone cams in the middle east.

Cope if you think you could catch an antelope, those things are fast as hell. You would have to go caveman mode and spend days chasing and tracking it down until it collapsed out of exhaustion.

I guess this is the reason for all the goatfuckers you always see on american drone cams in the middle east.
or break its legs with traps

man i really want to get me some of that nice thick anilope ass right now ngl

F792159A 9383 458B 9933 A566B288BD55
797AC3AC 5AF4 4632 BB8E D6D3607F2214

furry>landwhale 100% of the time

the most based Thread ive ever read on here tbh ngl

wtf have you necroed @IamJacksBrokenHeart

This should be moved to Must-Read Content

In my lonely teen years it happened. Was 14-15, reading book about Soviet Union nature reserves, and one picture of antelope (goitered gazelle, if remember right) got my special attention. It was so nice shapes of those legs and butt, so elegant and gracile, that decided try fapping to it. And was succesfull. And even had sexual thoughts about it, what it would feel doing in reality, both in body of human male, and of gazelle male
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
This should be moved to Must-Read Content

jfl who dug up and necroed this cursed as fuck thread :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsUnreal:

In my lonely teen years it happened. Was 14-15, reading book about Soviet Union nature reserves, and one picture of antelope (goitered gazelle, if remember right) got my special attention. It was so nice shapes of those legs and butt, so elegant and gracile, that decided try fapping to it. And was succesfull. And even had sexual thoughts about it, what it would feel doing in reality, both in body of human male, and of gazelle male
But never fapped, never had sexual thoughts about landwhale femoid. If just bit chubby, it can be ok, especially if comes with oppai. But fat femoid is so disgusting and repulsive creature, so of esthetically displeasing and anti-sexual, that even fit antelope if of more sexy, fappable, even bangable in case of, and less of zoophilia, than human hambeast

View attachment 139409

Unban my based man he's been here to long