Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had to see a work therapist - waste of time

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
This was for my last job centre appointment because im in work again now, she claimed that being alone never having a friend was " normal " at 22 and that i was still young.

also when i mentioned my extreme anxiety around people and the way people/ females treat me, she said that it was most likely just in my head and that people are not that hostile.

also tried feeding me a load of blue pilled bullshit about how working a dead end job is good and that my loneliness doesnt matter because im " young" .

this was coming from a post wall roastie who has a cosy job and husband btw.

I'll never be honest with a therapist again. I'll say whatever bluepilled shit I have to, to make sure I stay under the radar.

Most therapists are useless. Anyone who refuses to acknowledge the blackpill isn't fit for psychological work.

therapy is a way for people with useless degrees to pay their student loans. its about as useless as their degrees.they don't give a shit about you. they just want $.

I'll never be honest with a therapist again. I'll say whatever bluepilled shit I have to, to make sure I stay under the radar.
Their job is pretty vain considering most people aren't 100% open with them. A joke of a career.

whatd be the point in going then? Just dont fucking go in the first place
Their job is pretty vain considering most people aren't 100% open with them. A joke of a career.
of course no one is 100 % honest with them, thats like social suicide

whatd be the point in going then? Just dont fucking go in the first place

of course no one is 100 % honest with them, thats like social suicide
Sometimes you have no choice, like in OP's case.

Yep, 22 is way too young, don't worry, I'm sure you'll lose your virginity and marry a hot 45yo babe who has had 200 cocks and whose uterus is as dry as the Atacama desert within 20 years, everything will be just fine brah :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

JFL going to therapy.

My latest counselor told me that 25 years of rejection was all in my head.

Sure, bud.

Never be honest with therapists. There was a case at another university in my province where an incel was truthful with a therapist and she called the cops on him and fucked up his life because she thought he was a school shooter.

Fuck this world, and fuck "mental health" professionals. They don't give a fuck about you.

this so much. I fucking hate "therapists".

If you go into a therapist make sure it is not a foid, a man may be able to understand better your situation

CHAD: i kill and jerk off to dead puppies and babies and creepshot women
Stacy: Teehee you are so cute and funny:heart:

Therapy needs to be brought down to fucking palm reading, tarot card levels.

This was for my last job centre appointment because im in work again now, she claimed that being alone never having a friend was " normal " at 22 and that i was still young.

also when i mentioned my extreme anxiety around people and the way people/ females treat me, she said that it was most likely just in my head and that people are not that hostile.

also tried feeding me a load of blue pilled bullshit about how working a dead end job is good and that my loneliness doesnt matter because im " young" .

this was coming from a post wall roastie who has a cosy job and husband btw.
Making your feelings seem unimportant. That bitch needs to chokeslammmed into the concrete tbh tbh

therapy is a way for people with useless degrees to pay their student loans. its about as useless as their degrees.they don't give a shit about you. they just want $.

i didnt pay her anything.

Dont ever tell a therapist/psychiatrist anything. They dont care about truth they only care about brainwashing you with bluepilled bullshit so you become a normgroid. If you refuse to be brainwashed they'll institutionalize you to teach you a lesson