Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had to show my face in a class meeting

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
Usually during online classes only the professor has the cam on because if else the cam lags, but this time she wanted us all to turn cams on because she wanted to take a photo or something (normie trait: wanting to remember every useless detail about their life like fucking online classes)

Luckily I had an open window behind me so sunlight covered most of my face but it was still brutal

Even bigger suifuel is thinking how once st.covidcel leaves this earth I'll be forced to come back to irl classes and show my face to everyone

I always turn my off, and Im meant to go to school this week but im staying at home, because no anti depresant

Did you protest at least ?

You could say "I don't want to show my face. I'm going to be mocked and I don't see how it's necessary anyway."

If it's about having a visual clue you should be allowed to pick an avatar.

Did you protest at least ?

You could say "I don't want to show my face. I'm going to be mocked and I don't see how it's necessary anyway."

If it's about having a visual clue you should be allowed to pick an avatar.
She wanted a photo of all class (btw we're 80 so idk how she thought it was possible) so I had to show my face

I wanted to protest but I have an exam with her in a few weeks so I thought better not to

Usually during online classes only the professor has the cam on because if else the cam lags, but this time she wanted us all to turn cams on because she wanted to take a photo or something (normie trait: wanting to remember every useless detail about their life like fucking online classes)

Luckily I had an open window behind me so sunlight covered most of my face but it was still brutal

Even bigger suifuel is thinking how once st.covidcel leaves this earth I'll be forced to come back to irl classes and show my face to everyone
EFp1cElWoAAc7cN

i pretend i dont have one

i pretend i dont have one
This / it's broken / I'm too stupid to turn it on / my upload speed is too slow / oh shit I suddenly lost the connection