Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had to tell my mother that I watch gore videos

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
My friend got into an argument with his mother at one point and he blurted out and me and him watch gore videos and she told him that I had to either tell my mother that I watched gore videos or she was going to call my mother and say that I watched gore videos. I initially tried texting his mother to tell her that her family arguments shouldn't involve me in any sort of way and I don't like that they involved me even though it isn't my fault that I was mentioned in the first place. She got emotional and told me that I wasn't an adult and she was and all that shit. I was afraid that I would get grounded & the internet shut off.

Eventually I told my mother that I did watch gore videos and she honestly didn't really care but she did want the reason why I watched them. I told her it was out of curiosity and she told me that she does prefer if I don't watch those videos, but otherwise she doesn't care. I texted my friends mother saying that I told my mother about the videos and she initially didn't believe me at first but I told her that I wasn't lying and that she could verify it with my mother, then she said that she believed me and that she wanted me & my friend to see the world more positively and that she genuinely cared for me.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

TL;DR I get involved in some shitty family argument because my friend couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:
Your friends mom is a cunt

That must have been awkward

I watch gore videos with my dad ded srs
fastfaplossus.gif

Now that sounds fucking based. Unfortunately my entire family is bluepilled.
F, how old are you btw? My parents have always been chill ded srs, I even smoke dank with dad everyday ngl

My neighbors little kids watch deer gore every year. They get to watch their mommy and daddy dig out bloody lungs and livers and shit. Lol.

My friend got into an argument with his mother at one point and he blurted out and me and him watch gore videos and she told him that I had to either tell my mother that I watched gore videos or she was going to call my mother and say that I watched gore videos. I initially tried texting his mother to tell her that her family arguments shouldn't involve me in any sort of way and I don't like that they involved me even though it isn't my fault that I was mentioned in the first place. She got emotional and told me that I wasn't an adult and she was and all that shit. I was afraid that I would get grounded & the internet shut off.

Eventually I told my mother that I did watch gore videos and she honestly didn't really care but she did want the reason why I watched them. I told her it was out of curiosity and she told me that she does prefer if I don't watch those videos, but otherwise she doesn't care. I texted my friends mother saying that I told my mother about the videos and she initially didn't believe me at first but I told her that I wasn't lying and that she could verify it with my mother, then she said that she believed me and that she wanted me & my friend to see the world more positively and that she genuinely cared for me.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

TL;DR I get involved in some shitty family argument because my friend couldn't keep his mouth shut.
lmao everyone and their grandma watches gore videos nowadays

I honestly don’t get the appeal. I’m not outright revolted by such things but I never went looking for them

teenagers can't be incel
OUT

I would have beaten your friend's mother up. Bitch.

LMAO! What a story.

Think about getting new friends

Fucking should of killed the cunt and make that a gore video

she probably watches some gruesome videos herself

I Blackpool my 8 yr old brother. I made him interested a chad bully. It's for the best for him. He is smart as fuck also I made sure he is very selfish. I thought him the world will try to take all his shit if he dot fight for it. Now my bro is becoming everything I wanted to be. I'm proud of my creation. Soon I'll feed him gore to make him even stronger. He will become the gigaiq, megachad of our family. I'll make sure to Blackpill him on foids too so he makes them suffer when he grows up.

Fuck off from this website now kiddo. Sargeant is too much of a brainlet to introduce an age limit, but for your own good, fuck off and don't come back until you've exhausted all your looksmaxxing options. You can even increase your height by jumping and doing specific exercises at that age.