Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had yet another incident with a foid cashier

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I go in the drive thru of my favorite Mexican joint. I ask for 4 green sauces with my order. I get to the window, and this young Mexican foid tells me they are out of green sauce. In the most fake condescending way, she asks me if I want another type of sauce, and I decline. I decide to go into the place to see if she's bullshitting. I go inside, and sure enough, there is plenty of green sauce. I asked for the manager and told him what she did. He apologized to me, and I saw him reprimand her. I shouted across the counter "HEY BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF!". Even one of the other foid coworkers told me she was a bitch. I started walking over to the drive through window to chew her out some more, but my instincts told me to back off. As angry as I was, I didn't want to get banned from the place, as I love their food. A minute after driving away, I realized that she's the same bitch that clowned me a few months ago.
I've had problems with foids at Mexican places the most, they are so nasty. I once ordered a meal with a drink in the drive thru. When I got to the window, the foid asked me to say my order again, and she began giggling while asking me. When she gave me my drink, she gave it to me with no ice. I ask for a new drink with ice, and when she gives me the new drink, it STILL doesn't have ice. She didn't fasten the lid either, so when I went to give it back to her, it came loose and got all over me, and she began giggling again. At this point, an older female manager saw what was happening, and got me my drink. She is so lucky she was protected behind the drive thru window. Thankfully I haven't seen her working there again. WRONG

I'm kicking myself for not remembering this while I was talking to the manager, as I could've used it to potentially get her fired. I honestly can't blame bagelcel for raging like he did, as I'm getting to the point where I can't contain my own anger. What has this fucking world come to, where low level food workers think they're superior to their customers? Food is the only cope I have, and even that's being taken from me.
FkI0.gif

Last edited:
Damn what a cunt. She should taste the cage.

u should call the restaurant and ask to speak to the manager and complain again. make up another incident. a worse one. get that bitch fired!

Build the wall.

She's probably sucking the managers cock to keep the job after all the negative reviews.Also,getting a drink without ice isn't actually that bad as you get more of the actual drink

She's probably sucking the managers cock to keep the job after all the negative reviews.Also,getting a drink without ice isn't actually that bad as you get more of the actual drink
Most likely. But I prefer ice, and it's her job to not purposely fuck it up.

When she gave me my drink, she gave it to me with no ice. I ask for a new drink with ice
@Chris_Jones :feelsugh:

Also,getting a drink without ice isn't actually that bad as you get more of the actual drink
This is high iq. Then again, most of those fountain drinks are already distilled with water as it is.

I go in the drive thru of my favorite Mexican joint. I ask for 4 green sauces with my order. I get to the window, and this young Mexican foid tells me they are out of green sauce. In the most fake condescending way, she asks me if I want another type of sauce, and I decline. I decide to go into the place to see if she's bullshitting. I go inside, and sure enough, there is plenty of green sauce. I asked for the manager and told him what she did. He apologized to me, and I saw him reprimand her. I shouted across the counter "HEY BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF!".

Based AF. Keep up the good work.

Take her to the coal mines

Mexican women are the worst. They are close second to black women.

Everytime i go to nearly store to buy cigarettes, they always tell they don't have specific ones i need, when my father goes, he always buys same cigarettes without problem. Maybe i should start checking on them as well

Everytime i go to nearly store to buy cigarettes, they always tell they don't have specific ones i need, when my father goes, he always buys same cigarettes without problem. Maybe i should start checking on them as well
Is it a woman working the cashier? They are notoriously lazy, I go out of my way to find male cashiers. For example, when @Red Pill Rage and I were in Vegas, we were assigned the wrong hotel room by the foid behind the front desk. The next day, we waited an extra 15 minutes to have a male clerk help us. It paid off, as we got a room with a much better view.

This

vs this

When will you guys understand, I like ice in my drink. I'd rather have quality over quantity.
But the drink comes out cold and doesn’t get warm until maybe 20 minutes or so after the fact. Do you not eat your food in the car? And if so why

Food is the only cope I have
same bro food is one of my best copes. sometimes i skip breakfast and lunch so i get more dopamine release from eating

But the drink comes out cold and doesn’t get warm until maybe 20 minutes or so after the fact. Do you not eat your food in the car? And if so why
I like my drinks cold. As for eating in the car, it depends. I prefer not to, but sometimes I have to on the way to work.

same bro food is one of my best copes. sometimes i skip breakfast and lunch so i get more dopamine release from eating
I try not to do that, as it backfires on me. My stomach stays the same size, so not only do I get stuffed and feel like shit, but it doesn't overcompensate for the starving I did earlier. And when I would binge, I would usually do it with empty calorie food too

I like my drinks cold. As for eating in the car, it depends. I prefer not to, but sometimes I have to on the way to work.
The drink comes out cold, it’s refrigerated while it’s in the machine. By the time the drink would get cold the food would drop in quality as well. The actual ice cubes don’t make the drink any cooler and deluge it as time goes on as well as taking up valuable space for drinks. Btw do you work nights

I go in the drive thru of my favorite Mexican joint. I ask for 4 green sauces with my order. I get to the window, and this young Mexican foid tells me they are out of green sauce. In the most fake condescending way, she asks me if I want another type of sauce, and I decline. I decide to go into the place to see if she's bullshitting. I go inside, and sure enough, there is plenty of green sauce. I asked for the manager and told him what she did. He apologized to me, and I saw him reprimand her. I shouted across the counter "HEY BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF!". Even one of the other foid coworkers told me she was a bitch. I started walking over to the drive through window to chew her out some more, but my instincts told me to back off. As angry as I was, I didn't want to get banned from the place, as I love their food. A minute after driving away, I realized that she's the same bitch that clowned me a few months ago.

I'm kicking myself for not remembering this while I was talking to the manager, as I could've used it to potentially get her fired. I honestly can't blame bagelcel for raging like he did, as I'm getting to the point where I can't contain my own anger. What has this fucking world come to, where low level food workers think they're superior to their customers? Food is the only cope I have, and even that's being taken from me.
FkI0.gif
wait, u walked into kitchen in some drivethrough mcdonald? man youre alpha

The drink comes out cold, it’s refrigerated while it’s in the machine. By the time the drink would get cold the food would drop in quality as well. The actual ice cubes don’t make the drink any cooler and deluge it as time goes on as well as taking up valuable space for drinks. Btw do you work nights
They usually make the drinks before the food is finished. And I drink part of it before I begin eating. I usually begin work anywhere from 12pm-2pm, and end around 7pm-10pm
wait, u walked into kitchen in some drivethrough mcdonald? man youre alpha
I didn't word that correctly. There's still a counter between me and where the foid works the drive thru, and there was a wall that was partially glass. I had planned to shout at her through the glass, but I opted not to.

They usually make the drinks before the food is finished. And I drink part of it before I begin eating. I usually begin work anywhere from 12pm-2pm, and end around 7pm-10pm
I can’t imagine the time window being significant but maybe you could mitigate it by adding the ice yourself (of course by that point one would question wether or not it’s worth it)

Yeah I was wondering because at first I thought to myself “who orders Mexican food for breakfast”

I can’t imagine the time window being significant but maybe you could mitigate it by adding the ice yourself (of course by that point one would question wether or not it’s worth it)

Yeah I was wondering because at first I thought to myself “who orders Mexican food for breakfast”
At that place, they hand you your drink as soon as you pay. When I go inside, I do prefer to self serve my drink. I went at around midnight last night.

Mexican women are the worst. They are close second to black women.

Yeah these beaner whores are the worst.

Especially those who kind of look white with pale skin.

They think they are actually white and act so fucking arrogant.
Disgusting beaners

She's sucking the manager's cock 100% guaranteed

Fast food is garbage and so are the people who serve it

Spik should be hanged on a tree and used as a living piniata.

At that place, they hand you your drink as soon as you pay. When I go inside, I do prefer to self serve my drink. I went at around midnight last night.
Yeah I always self serve my drinks on the rare occasion that I go inside. I like to mix the drinks

Yeah these beaner whores are the worst.

Especially those who kind of look white with pale skin.

They think they are actually white and act so fucking arrogant.
Disgusting beaners
Yeah, she was whiter. I've noticed the young mexican generation is way worse than their immigrant parents. The immigrant parents had to be humble and work hard.
She's sucking the manager's cock 100% guaranteed

Fast food is garbage and so are the people who serve it
Yeah I'm trying not to eat it as much. I do like Subway though.

My friend who used to work at a fast food joint said him and his coworkers had competitions for who could do the most disgusting thing to the food. Another guy was there who used to work in McDonald’s and said they used to do the exact same there. Turns out it is pretty common.

For foids, ugly men don't deserve any respect and should be treated like shit. But it is incredible how they can take this behavior to a work context and don't get fired.

She
For foids, ugly men don't deserve any respect and should be treated like shit. But it is incredible how they can take this behavior to a work context and don't get fired.
yeah ugly men deserve death in foids' minds

make a complaint and get her fired

FkI0.gif

Sounds like an injustice...a crime...:incel:

I like ice!

Ice is cool!

Too bad ICE didn't keep her out of the country. More ice damnit!

I feel this, man. Usually I'm pretty high inhib, but when I'm in a bad mood, I've sperged out on foid cashiers who mistreated me.

My friend who used to work at a fast food joint said him and his coworkers had competitions for who could do the most disgusting thing to the food. Another guy was there who used to work in McDonald’s and said they used to do the exact same there. Turns out it is pretty common.

Yeah watch out for spit. If you so much as insult the dignity of these fine young service people by even suggesting that their performance is not exemplary, and the products that are graced by passing through their skilled hands are flawed, you will deserve the retribution you get. How one can dare to insult the industrious upper class, the builder's of society with suggestions of incompetence is unbelievable.

In all seriousness be smart about calling her out. She is a protected class because of her vagina, looks, and minority status, especially if you are white. The people who call the cops first always win, the house always wins so keep a cool head dealing with retards like that because some chad cop would love to slap you with a disorderly or some other bs charge "Just because he can." durhurhur.

sounds like she was a bitch to everyone based on what her coworker said. nothin personnel kid