Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Haha imagine being socially isolated during your teen years lol

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So i saw this article about this normie foid in her 30s or 40s talking about how much the corona virus quarantine is affecting teenagers. And how important it is for teens to be social with other teens and shit.
TBH you should show this article to a normie when they say that having friends as a teen or having a girlfriend as a teen isn't important to your mental development.
YES IT IS BITCH we missed these devlopmental social milestones and now we will never be able to catch up to you guys.

I fucking hate these types of articles, it fills me with rage and suifuel at the same time.

Suicideuntergang

why is almost every article about loneliness written by a foid? the one gender that knows the least about it

They only understand it when it happens to themselves.
I really hope they will understand incel lives matter
full

Oh boo fucking hoo!

Just wait until the new prison style anti-covid protocols are in place!

Dumb kids will wish they were at home instead of getting treated like the GOY CATTLE they are!

You're not entitled to socializing, sweaty!

Tbh I'm so used to being socially isolated and not speaking to anyone for so many years that I can't comprehend the fact that people my age go out and have fun every single day. It feels foreign to me.

Tbh I'm so used to being socially isolated and not speaking to anyone for so many years that I can't comprehend the fact that people my age go out and have fun every single day. It feels foreign to me.
Same bro

why is almost every article about loneliness written by a foid? the one gender that knows the least about it
loneliness is the norm for men so they aren't shocked by it when they feel it. you feel it, you cope and move on if you can, that's it. foids, on the other hand, feel actual loneliness very rarely if ever, so when they get a whiff of it they think it's the end of the world and react dramatically like this.

I dont even care. Im alright just rotting right now. Socializing isnt for me at all. Too draining and fake.

Just I M A G I N E that being the case jfl!

They will know our pain

I was hit extremely hard during my teen years but no one cared

I fucking hate these types of articles, it fills me with rage and suifuel at the same time.

View attachment 253730
Brutal. Seeing a normie whore talking about how it's garbage the lifestyle we've had.for decades.
They wouldn't last a week ad trucels.

Will never recover

View attachment 253730
Every news I see and read on the internet is just bullshit, they just want to make you feel insecure about yourself for no reason. In the current climate, any feminist can become a journalist and their word holds merit over facts.

They only understand it when it happens to themselves.
I really hope they will understand incel lives matter
full
They won't tbh they hate us because we're ugly