Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hahahahahahaha, american leftists cry about immigration but they don't even know the meaning of the term "coyote" when Trump mentions it.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

This retarded opportunist studies on harvard btw:

Those “kids in cages” aren’t US kids. Why the fuck do they give a shit. “WAAAAH KIDS AND FAMILIES IN CAGES” well too bad. Maybe petition Mexico to stop being a shithole letting that happen. If you ask me we should punish illegals more heavily. If I catch Juan Juanita and little Pablo at the border I should be allowed to execute them right there and be done with it.

Last edited:
Why the fuck are we being so kind to these beanerino invaders? fucking weak cucks everywhere

Because coyote is slang? We in the human world call them human trafficers.

Because coyote is slang? We in the human world call them human trafficers.
They thought he was refering to the animal coyote. And so what that is a slang? You can always use jewgle before you make a fool of yourself.

They thought he was refering to the animal coyote. And so what that is a slang? You can always use jewgle before you make a fool of yourself.
they don't care if its accurate or not they just want to complain and make jokes about Trump.

Left makes no sense since the neos took over. It used to be the right that pushed immigration, since immigrations means more competition for jobs and lower wages. The new deal left basically stopped all mass immigration.

Those “kids in cages” aren’t US kids. Why the fuck do they give a shit. “WAAAAH KIDS AND FAMILIES IN CAGES” well too bad. Maybe petition Mexico to stop being a shithole letting that happen. If you ask me we should punish illegals more heavily. If I catch Juan Juanita and little Pablo at the border I should be allowed to execute them right there and be done with it.
Goddamn.:dafuckfeels:

Left makes no sense since the neos took over. It used to be the right that pushed immigration, since immigrations means more competition for jobs and lower wages. The new deal left basically stopped all mass immigration.
Identity politics neoliberals took over the left and only virtue signal about caring for working class males now.

Maby don’t try crossing into my country and making it shitty
Maybe don't raise a generation of whores who vote for open borders.

Maybe don't advertise your country as accepting and a "land for the free"

Maybe there's nothing you can do about it and that's why juan is doing it.

Honestly. It's like that saying. If you point a finger. 3 piont right back at you.

Maybe don't raise a generation of whores who vote for open borders.

Maybe don't advertise your country as accepting and a "land for the free"

Maybe there's nothing you can do about it and that's why juan is doing it.

Honestly. It's like that saying. If you point a finger. 3 piont right back at you.
That’s not my fault, that’s all jews fault. We shouldn’t have open borders and if you get caught trying to come in you should be dealt with as soon and brutally as possible to deter others from doing it.

" US informal. a person who is paid to secretly and illegally bring people across the border into the USU. S. from Latin America: They still owe thousands of dollars to the coyotes who brought her and her children across the border. "

just lol.

Can't they Google it?

I can't understand how they can be so stupid.

Coyote season is open year round.

You'd kill Juanita?

JFL volcel if you wouldnt fuck Juanita

20200811 191311

Lol, imagine thinking xenophobia is a bad thing, and then imagine going after a country that (sadly) isn't xenophobic, instead of going after a country like, say, Japan. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That’s not my fault, that’s all jews fault. We shouldn’t have open borders and if you get caught trying to come in you should be dealt with as soon and brutally as possible to deter others from doing it.

That’s not my fault, that’s all jews fault.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Blkpilpres is literally a nigger. It’s the jews fault. Women are dogs and we had the muzzle on them and then the Jews took it off.