Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Hahahahahahaha, women are seething because some guy body shamed that billie eilish landwhale

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/GamesNosh/status/1315822600807952384
(embed)

They are so butthurt that they are trying to doxx him because he insulted their favorite landwhale celebrity:

They are cursing him and acting like witches too, JFL:

So remember kids, think twice about calling some fat celebrity fat on social media, wahmen may try to ruin your life and try to curse you with their larp spells that they learned from watching Harry Potter ;). Wahmen are queens and your life must be ruined if you call them fat.

Wow she aged quick

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Should of reported the simps

volcel if you wouldn't

imagine thinking someones life should be ruined because they made an unflattering comment/joke about a celebrity's body.

"NOOOOO nobody can insult muh kween!" :soy:

Call it intuition, but I can't really imagine the same happening if the genders were reversed :feelskek:

the Harry Potter spells made me laugh irl. these people are so hysterical

JFL she is younger than me but she is in a much worse shape than my mom. Zoomer foids are going to be in a much worse health than any of the older generations.

@FinnCel @IncelCream @Personalityinkwell

she is the most over rated foid, she looks average

JFL she is younger than me but she is in a much worse shape than my mom. Zoomer foids are going to be in a much worse health than any of the older generations.

Bet she goes BBC tho

She is pale, so she will fetishized BBC, also if she does get fatter, she will BBC max, so she could get Tyrone

They do it because they can.
All of them know chads will fuck them no matter what
full

man that bitch hit the wall fast
gross whore

holy fuck, she hit the wall HARD

also, it's ironic when they're so outraged by someone commenting a "young" (literally adult) foid and they exhibit their outrage by using a meme which makes fun of a scrawny boy who's prolly like 10
Screenshot 2020 10 14 20 26 42

I'm sure you'll find a bunch of "your pp small" somewhere as well, but I can't be bothered to search though angry NPC shitposting

the spellcasting retard is also a funny one :feelshaha: bro, a bunch of words in Amharic sure makes me frightened
I shall cast a spell as well: idi nahuj, suka blyat', kurwa twoja mać :feelshehe: spooky foreign languages!

I cant stand that cunt

Kek how can you look that bad whilst being a teenage popstar

Call it intuition, but I can't really imagine the same happening if the genders were reversed :feelskek:
The normans would join on on the body shaming if it was some woman shitting on a fat dude

The irony is that this whore has a video saying "Why are men so ugly".

@Billowel is right, she's a hag at 18

yeah, because women will fuck chad more, not me
:bluepill: if you think there's any possible future where we get laid.
Women openly becoming whores and society becoming blackpilled is one of the best case future scenarios.

:bluepill: if you think there's any possible future where we get laid.
Women openly becoming whores and society becoming blackpilled is one of the best case future scenarios.
If I can't get laid I want no one to get laid, I rather Have world die of lack of population
Sorry but unlike you who want chad to get laid

BBC and his wife :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Look aat The white knights scurry to defend the fucking millionaire fatty. Poor girl. She needs their help

Look aat The white knights scurry to defend the fucking millionaire fatty. Poor girl. She needs their help
Ikr

Like there is:

-People dying in war worldwide
-Mass Poverty
-Unaffordable rents
-Lack of jobs
-Political insecurity

But god forbid someone disses the kqueen

If I can't get laid I want no one to get laid, I rather Have world die of lack of population
Sorry but unlike you who want chad to get laid
View attachment 355037

BBC and his wife :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
There's 0 possibility of a future where chad doesn't get laid.
There's 0 possibility of a future where the population dies out due to lack of sex.
There's 0 possibility of a future where you or me get laid.
There's a low possibility of a future where men are blackpilled. The possibility of this future is higher if women are encouraged to be whores.
Therefore, women being encouraged to be whores is a good thing.

There's 0 possibility of a future where chad doesn't get laid.
There's 0 possibility of a future where the population dies out due to lack of sex.
There's 0 possibility of a future where you or me get laid.
There's a low possibility of a future where men are blackpilled. The possibility of this future is higher if women are encouraged to be whores.
Therefore, women being encouraged to be whores is a good thing.
No, I want a situation like Japan where no one gets sex

Yeah just look at millenial women. Tattooed, wine mom bodies, weird hair. That's most of them.

A diet of drugs, alcohol and cum will do that.

Yeah just look at millenial women. Tattooed, wine mom bodies, weird hair. That's most of them.
I guarantee that zoomers will than millennials, given how much indoctrination in the school content.

also, it's ironic when they're so outraged by someone commenting a "young" (literally adult) foid and they exhibit their outrage by using a meme which makes fun of a scrawny boy who's prolly like 10
View attachment 355034
I'm sure you'll find a bunch of "your pp small" somewhere as well, but I can't be bothered to search though angry NPC shitposting

the spellcasting retard is also a funny one :feelshaha: bro, a bunch of words in Amharic sure makes me frightened
I shall cast a spell as well: idi nahuj, suka blyat', kurwa twoja mać :feelshehe: spooky foreign languages!

Shit m8, the comments are pure blackpill, roasties wanting to bully him, people posting pics of ugly men to offend him, pure, pure blackpill. Normies don't have any self awareness. They are made to be cattle, look at how those dumb cunts are offended and how they defend some nepotistic millionaire cunt because some literally who called her fat. This is the future.

View attachment 355027

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/GamesNosh/status/1315822600807952384
(embed)

They are so butthurt that they are trying to doxx him because he insulted their favorite landwhale celebrity:
View attachment 355029

They are cursing him and acting like witches too, JFL:
View attachment 355030

View attachment 355031

So remember kids, think twice about calling some fat celebrity fat on social media, wahmen may try to ruin your life and try to curse you with their larp spells that they learned from watching Harry Potter ;). Wahmen are queens and your life must be ruined if you call them fat.

hqdefault.jpg

She aged like dogshit

bruh all he did was make a shitty twitter joke and everyone loses their minds (joker mode) and reported him to his place of work and to twitter too most likely
god people are fucking pathetic
twitter and facebook really are the asshole of the internet (more so than reddit or 4chan)
btw she still has infinite smv
and tbh i like her big tiddies

View attachment 355034

I can cast a spell that will make them shit and piss their pants. Here goes.

Horse cock shit fuck nigger dick wetback redskin six hundred and sixty six smegma laden chink dicks.

bruh all he did was make a shitty twitter joke and everyone loses their minds (joker mode) and reported him to his place of work and to twitter too most likely
god people are fucking pathetic
twitter and facebook really are the asshole of the internet (more so than reddit or 4chan)
btw she still has infinite smv
and tbh i like her big tiddies
He should be by law, that false reporting online activity be a criminal offence, If you report you should be charged

Shit m8, the comments are pure blackpill, roasties wanting to bully him, people posting pics of ugly men to offend him, pure, pure blackpill. Normies don't have any self awareness. They are made to be cattle, look at how those dumb cunts are offended and how they defend some nepotistic millionaire cunt because some literally who called her fat. This is the future.
I wonder how these people don't choke on their own saliva
404 self-awareness not found

and yeah, it's unbelievable how worked up they get over someone disrespecting some rich-ass spoiled celebrity
an army of proles to defend muh queen :feelshaha:

He should be by law, that false reporting online activity be a criminal offence, If you report you should be charged
yeah especially over something that REALISTICALLY SPEAKING should not have been reported at all

Brainless faggots, trying to ruin a guy's life over a joke/mean comment on twitter, yet these are the same type of people who virtue signal and complain about "cancel culture".

Brainless faggots, trying to ruin a guy's life over a joke/mean comment on twitter, yet these are the same type of people who virtue signal and complain about "cancel culture".
Yet they call men incels and only want 6 foot men, but god forbid we call a millionaire rich white girl fat

Lmao, “he said sumthin bad bout women, he inkwell” :feels:

How does these bitches even get this ass mad over someone who is irrelevant to their life?

I also cast a spell on the witch, “vagina roastario” “porkus leggus” and “hambeastus”.

"Oh, you don't like landwhales so maybe you're gay :soy: ?"