Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hair acceptance in the past

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-

Looking in the past you can see that high hairlines were considered natural as you age and these MEN wore them proud

Today you would be shamed as a creepy pedo into shaving it all off(basically tearing out your soul) or spending thousands on transplants(which you would be shamed for doing as well)

Today you would be shamed as a creepy pedo into shaving it all off(basically tearing out your soul) or spending thousands on transplants(which you would be shamed for doing as well)
Or you'd have to wear some abomination on your head like Trump.

3rd guy on the bottom row has such a sick low trust hairline

yeah, almost all men go bald at some point, but society shames us for it
the equivalent would be shaming foids for getting periods or saggy tits (but that would be misogynistic! )

society has gone to shit,man.

the lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep
Yeah, that's why he wears that shit on his head and rage tweets any time someone criticizes him. Unconcerned as fuck.

There isn't a greater amount of balding men, it's just that men are shamed for it more than ever.

I've noticed that too, it gave off some "old and wise" wibes, but today you're utter subhuman with anything more than NW3 (arguable).

i dont believe even then they didnt get shit for balding or bald.

Balding is my greatest fear

There isn't a greater amount of balding men, it's just that men are shamed for it more than ever.
I feel like there is something in the water that causes men to bald earlier than ever. I'm only 20 years old, I shouldn't look like this.

I feel like there is something in the water that causes men to bald earlier than ever. I'm only 20 years old, I shouldn't look like this.
I am 22 and nw3, how bald are you?

Nw3 too, but shedding lots of hair and I think I can feel the crown thinning. Seriously considering buzzing it.
I seem to not have any further recession for more than a year. And crown is still intact, but i hate temples recession that is very noticable

I seem to not have any further recession for more than a year. And crown is still intact, but i hate temples recession that is very noticable
I have always had a big forehead and a slightly v shaped hairline even since childhood so i hope this is just the hairline maturing but almost all my male relatives are bald or balding so I think it's the reaper coming for me.

I have always had a big forehead and a slightly v shaped hairline even since childhood so i hope this is just the hairline maturing but almost all my male relatives are bald or balding so I think it's the reaper coming for me.
I also had hairline like that, I saw a photo when I was 9 or 10 and I was nw1.5 or 2. Actually was born like that. None in my family is fully bald, but some from mother side have shitty thin nw3 or 4 hair

Men are balding earlier than ever, but I don't think the gene is necessarily spreading.