Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hair is one of the most important features in a man.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I'm not going to say it's the most important thing, but it really is an essential part of the combo to attract females. A head with a full lock of hair and with a perfect hairline, especially if you know how to style your hair properly, make you look younger and more attractive. It all goes down hill as soon as you start noorwooding. Only a tiny minority of men can look better bald than with hair. Personally, I have noticed that people have started to treat me worse ever since my hairline began to recede. But as soon as I put a hat on, the treatment gets better. Hats off = shitty treatment, hats on= better treatment. This shit is crazy, lookism is what holds the universe together. You're judged for your shell 24/7. Forget " muh personality", the attractiveness of your face and body is all that counts. Don't get bald though, seriously.

Baldcels. You have my sympathy.

I'm not going to say it's the most important thing, but it really is an essential part of the combo to attract females. A head with a full lock of hair and with a perfect hairline, especially if you know how to style your hair properly, make you look younger and more attractive. It all goes down hill as soon as you start noorwooding. Only a tiny minority of men can look better bald than with hair. Personally, I have noticed that people have started to treat me worse ever since my hairline began to recede. But as soon as I put a hat on, the treatment gets better. Hats off = shitty treatment, hats on= better treatment. This shit is crazy, lookism is what holds the universe together. You're judged for your shell 24/7. Forget " muh personality", the attractiveness of your face and body is all that counts. Don't get bald though, seriously.
I thought you were perma banned? Welcome back.

bald/balding men get treated like shit by everyone

it's the blackest pill

I have a full head of hair but I shaved my entire head bald one time to see what I'd look like. Long story short, I wore a cap until my hair grew back.

it's the blackest pill
Baldness and manlettism, its like 2 sides of the same shitcoin. And maybe you will find a baldchad and maybe you will find a tom cruse, BUT

YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BALD MANLETT WHO IS NOT INCEL BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DOOMED.

Being bald and being short are the worst traits by far

Its my only good trait

im not noorwooding but im having bald spots since i turned 15. at 15 i developed a hair pulling disorder and effective treatment hasnt been found yet. i try my best to overcome the compulsions. i lift or play games to keep myself busy and to let my energy out

Thanks. I'm glad to be back too.
Welcome back boyo.
Too bad your return is under the condition of "make one thread that we think is controversial or one post about a real life foid and you're out" though. Mods who care about how normshits view this site really seem to hate you (as does Sarge most likely)

I'm a true baldcel (I think I will say this every thread about baldcels hahaha) , and I don't think is the most important feature. My problem is the combo bald + shortness. If I was tall I wouldn't worry about balding, I would just try hard on gym and be a chad.

00-lede-the-rock.jpg

YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BALD MANLETT WHO IS NOT INCEL BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DOOMED.
It's the worst of both worlds. You're small so you look like (and are therefore treated like) a child, but bald so you look like (and are therefore treated like) an old fart. Both can be ignored and patronized. Being a bald manlet is like having the ages of 18-50 simply removed from your life.

If you look feminine or have a deformed head balding is death sentence.70% of baldcels look funny

I agree with this 100%. It's why I've recently started to wear a beanie whenever I go out, as I'm thinning particularly bad around the crown area.

Being a manlet, I'm already fucked, but if I go bald I will become the epitome of unattractiveness. I'm on minoxidil + laser therapy in an effort to at least try to avoid that much more rope-worthy situation.

Baldness is only bad if you dont have a good bone structure (eg masculine, proportionate and high fighting success).

90%+ of men can't pull the look off.

I have perfect hair and hairline. It doesn't help much.

B...but my hairdresser said i'm starting to norwood because i cut my own hair with a trimmer. I..It's not genetic right?

Oh yeas. It is true

People hold eye contact with me a bit more when I'm wearing a cap as well. But I'm an incel even with a cap.

<<< User title

Norwoodism robbed me of having a life

I started balding at 19, college is a nightmare

Bald+manlet is a death sentence for 95% of men. You will look like a little alien.

Cope. Meeks is essentially norwooded and he's gigachad. Hair is a changeable thing that won't affect your attractiveness much (not being a thing that hints much at your genes, except for being somewhat evidence of the presence of HGH). 'Go get a haircut' is the mantra of cucktears and while it's a viable thing for hardcore looksmax, it's not of as much importance as the OP gives.

bad patchy hair that won't style easily or stay put in a way that looks good, is a big source of anxiety, almost as big as bad teeth that make you want to keep your mouth closed all the time
too bad the latter is way easier to fix than the former

Thank god I still have my hair. My hair is pretty decent too.

There are so many features on men that are absolutely crucial and will break your entire look even if only one of them falls.

no man bald is alpha like the rock and that other faggot from fast and furious

Dont care
Shaved to zero shaolin monk

it's the blackest pill
ive gotten shit from my mother and im pretty sure that cunt is where i got my horrible hair and hairline from.

ive gotten shit from my mother and im pretty sure that cunt is where i got my horrible hair and hairline from.

parents shitting on their kids for having bad genes while giving those kids bad genes is expected and very common

This fucking cope again, no fate is worse than that of a true manlet, i.e. <5'4". You can have a face and skull that ensures you suffer no harm from the norwood reaper. No such face can save a manlet though.