Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hairline reveal. Anybody else want to share their hairline?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Idk why I'm posting this. I'm also ~2 years younger than I've implied before (it was to slightly protect my identity but at this point does it really matter) so you can imagine how early I became bald, it's been almost this bad for years now?

The bald look can only be pulled off by some, but not by me. First of all I have glasses, and glasses + baldness is disgusting. There's also my horrible frame. I've got narrow shoulders and tiny wrists (ironic since I have a big fat belly and ass). Even if I went to the gym and became a beast I'd still have shit frame. And I'm too sickly, and I have no energy and I'm too depressed to go to the gym anyway. Although I tried going to the gym for 4 months long ago, literally no progress in 4 months.

I "shave" it with clippers like every half year, but as you can see I have a lot of acne on my head, really big pimples, and when I shave it looks like I'm diseased, covered in red pimples. Even went to a dermatologist, jfl she just told me to change my diet, as if I didn't know that. Literally all she told me.

IMG 20200920 222821

Unzll gng

my hairline age 15 and 22

Balding at the back of your head is brutal, sorry to hear/see that man. Is your diet really that good tho?

Ngl that looks brutal

My hairline is super high especially my temples and its uneven, that + my hair being thin makes it impossible to have any sort of hairstyle that looks good, that said I def dont look bald yet

Try to get contacts if you can, Im nearly blind myself but after starting to wear contacts in HS Ive never looked back

Glasses make me look like a retard, they get dirty super easily and its litearlly a sign of weakness

Like girls will see you and theyll subconsciously know that youre not a good genetic fit for them because you cants ee shit

I hate to break it to you but you're fucked. Your hairline is what I dreaded to have 6 years ago but I was lucky enough to save my hair through divine intervention. My hairline was shit back then and people have mocked me for it but it has stayed the same since. So now I am just left with a receeding hairline which looks appropriate for my age.

As for the wrists. I too am a wristlet and it has been a source of my pain for a long time. If you ever try to exercise hard you will see that your wrists are your limit. I used to try to get buff by my wrists were always hurting.

View attachment 342453

Balding at the back of your head is brutal, sorry to hear/see that man. Is your diet really that good tho?
Brutal. Normies would just give stupid advice like shave it off and it'll look good man. But we know the truth.

Ehh, my diet fluctuates from bad to pretty healthy. I've eaten a lot of sweets in my life, like most of my meals consisted of biscuits or cakes of some kind. But I've toned it down a bit, though every now and then I do return to sweets and binge hard. I'm trying to cut down since I really don't want to get diabetes, my health is already fucked, diabetes would be hell.

This is like the worst possible way to lose hair, from the very center. Have you thought about just shaving it all off and going bald?

Idk why I'm posting this. I'm also ~2 years younger than I've implied before (it was to slightly protect my identity but at this point does it really matter) so you can imagine how early I became bald, it's been almost this bad for years now?

The bald look can only be pulled off by some, but not by me. First of all I have glasses, and glasses + baldness is disgusting. There's also my horrible frame. I've got narrow shoulders and tiny wrists (ironic since I have a big fat belly and ass). Even if I went to the gym and became a beast I'd still have shit frame. And I'm too sickly, and I have no energy and I'm too depressed to go to the gym anyway. Although I tried going to the gym for 4 months long ago, literally no progress in 4 months.

I "shave" it with clippers like every half year, but as you can see I have a lot of acne on my head, really big pimples, and when I shave it looks like I'm diseased, covered in red pimples. Even went to a dermatologist, jfl she just told me to change my diet, as if I didn't know that. Literally all she told me.

View attachment 342441
View attachment 342453

Why did you guys never hop on fin?

Ngl that looks brutal

My hairline is super high especially my temples and its uneven, that + my hair being thin makes it impossible to have any sort of hairstyle that looks good, that said I def dont look bald yet

Try to get contacts if you can, Im nearly blind myself but after starting to wear contacts in HS Ive never looked back

Glasses make me look like a retard, they get dirty super easily and its litearlly a sign of weakness

Like girls will see you and theyll subconsciously know that youre not a good genetic fit for them because you cants ee shit
Lenses aren't really an option for me unfortunately, for multiple reasons. I did think of it, but it won't work. But you have a very good point, they're like a neon sign saying trash genes.

I'm sorry to hear about your hairline, but at least it's not over yet!

biscuits or cakes of some kind.
The premade ones are a hell of unhealthy shit, the are a mix of soy-tier plant fats, sugar and other industrial trash. But I know how hard it is to get away from your copes as an incel. I am happy that I use drugs that don't affect my looks that hard (unlike meth for example).

I buzz my hair off completely once a week (not wet shaven tho), this picture is just a good example how thin it is.
Fin only helps balding to stop. Do you think the chance of killing my dick is worth this hairline? fuck no, I wait for a hair transplant. Got 2 job interviews next week. Wish me fucking luck

This is like the worst possible way to lose hair, from the very center. Have you thought about just shaving it all off and going bald?
From the front it's also very rare so it's not just the center at least lol.
Too many problems, among which was depression which just made me rot in bed for 16 hours a day, any effort like even going to the store was a significant drain on my energy. And by now it's too late, not that I'd have the energy and willpower for it anyway.

My hairline is brutally receding, but at least I still have hair on top of my head for now...

The premade ones are a hell of unhealthy shit, the are a mix of soy-tier plant fats, sugar and other industrial trash. But I know how hard it is to get away from your copes as an incel. I am happy that I use drugs that don't affect my looks that hard (unlike meth for example).

I buzz my hair off completely once a week (not wet shaven tho), this picture is just a good example how thin it is.

Fin only helps balding to stop. Do you think the chance of killing my dick is worth this hairline? fuck no, I wait for a hair transplant. Got 2 job interviews next week. Wish me fucking luck
Yeah and that's precisely what I eat, the most garbage ones. Not only did they do internal damage, but they rotted my teeth, I lost several molars already (in addition to the 2 front teeth I chipped in half when I was an alcoholic). My teeth are dreadful.

I accidentally shot booger in my eye

Yeah and that's precisely what I eat, the most garbage ones. Not only did they do internal damage, but they rotted my teeth, I lost several molars already (in addition to the 2 front teeth I chipped in half when I was an alcoholic). My teeth are dreadful.
I remember you telling about the teeth you lost due to alcohol like 2 years ago when I joined. Nostalgic af. Sorry to hear that man. I wish you best of luck for a good job to fix what you can. Please remember that things always can get worse, to slacking off since your life is shit already is sadly not a real option.

Holy fuck this is more tragic than 9/11

RIP
t-thanks. I wish my hairline was just an inside job tho
Source 2

I remember you telling about the teeth you lost due to alcohol like 2 years ago when I joined. Nostalgic af. Sorry to hear that man. I wish you best of luck for a good job to fix what you can. Please remember that things always can get worse, to slacking off since your life is shit already is sadly not a real option.

t-thanks. I wish my hairline was just an inside job tho
View attachment 342476
Thanks bro, I hope your life gets better too. I am slacking off, but that's how I've always been, I just do the bare minimum to avoid trouble, and only really do something when I can't avoid it any longer. So I'll start looking for a full-time job in 7 or 8 months, but till then I'm rotting as I always did. I'll miss rotting, it's the only thing in life that I really find comfy, that isn't draining my energy or anxiety-inducing.

View attachment 342453

I have the same hairline as you on the 22 one. It is indeed brutal. I am getting a scalp micropigmentation to fix it because it just looks disgusting.

not sure what you can do there except a transplant, and you need money in order to not get brutalized by cheap hair doctors.
basically when i get to that point i would feel like the anxiety is mostly gone because it's not really up to me anymore, whereas now i feel like i have to keep fighting or it's all over.

pt6H1qM.png

this is during the maximum density phase of the year, just before the shedding phase

C5p3Pbv.png

this is during the lowest density phase of the year, deep into the shedding phase

unless it's at maximum density, which is about 2 months out of 12.. this hair looks like shit and is impossible to style as you simply can't hide the deep V shape, plus the low density means it reacts very poorly to the wind as it just gets scattered immediately and pushed into some stupid shape, that looks like a mushroom or an umbrella.

note that to have this hair with strong balding genes i have to take natural supplements, eat a decent diet, and do intermittent fasting most days, where i don't eat anything for 16-20 hours at a time. i have reason to believe that works from observing how balding works in my family.

Thanks bro, I hope your life gets better too. I am slacking off, but that's how I've always been, I just do the bare minimum to avoid trouble, and only really do something when I can't avoid it any longer. So I'll start looking for a full-time job in 7 or 8 months, but till then I'm rotting as I always did. I'll miss rotting, it's the only thing in life that I really find comfy, that isn't draining my energy or anxiety-inducing.
Spent most of the summer rotting. I got some good shit done but compared to the time I wasted it is shameful as fuck. We may never make it, but we cal still improve this shit. Thats all we can do aside from roping.

I have the same hairline as you on the 22 one. It is indeed brutal. I am getting a scalp micropigmentation to fix it because it just looks disgusting.
I thought about the micropigmentation aswell. I am just afraid it will get fucked up and I want to save the little money left for a real transplant.
this is during the maximum density phase of the year, just before the shedding phase

this is during the lowest density phase of the year, deep into the shedding phase
Dude your hair still has the potential for a mafia-styled haircut.

Sadly fatting your hair up will make the balding spots very visible. Maybe you can prevent the balding a but or keep it that way, in your 30s and 40s its not that bad with NW2.

Last edited:
Spent most of the summer rotting. I got some good shit done but compared to the time I wasted it is shameful as fuck. We may never make it, but we cal still improve this shit. Thats all we can do aside from roping.

I thought about the micropigmentation aswell. I am just afraid it will get fucked up and I want to save the little money left for a real transplant.

View attachment 342490
Sadly fatting your hair up will make the balding spots very visible. Maybe you can prevent the balding a but or keep it that way, in your 30s and 40s its not that bad with NW2.
Yeah I rotted my summer away too. Literally didn't do anything, not one god damn thing I can remember. Just watching sitcoms, playing games, browsing random garbage. Left the house like twice for 5 minutes to go the the nearby store to buy some biscuits and that's it.

Then go to a reputable clinic they won't fuck it up. Pro tip if you are looking for one always make sure the people that do your hairline had it done themselves, don't go to some random tattoo shop but only to people who deal with micro pigmentation exclusively. They usually have free consultation sessions you can go to.

If you are afraid it will get fucked up you should be even more afraid the hair transplant will be fucked up too because it's 10x easier to fuck up a hair transplant than it is to fuck up the scalp shit since it's just painting shit on ur head lol. Additionally you have to wait up to a year for results and hair transplant doesn't actually stop further hair loss. You won't lose the hair that got transplanted but you will keep losing your natural hair so eventually when you get older you will have to shave the transplanted hair 24/7 since it will look very weird.

Hair transplants are also more expensive and you really wanna go to a top clinic so they don't fuck it up. The recovery process is long and results inconsistent while scalp pretty much is 100% consistent if you go to a reputable clinic. Scalp is also much cheaper and done over 3 sessions. Also the recovery process lasts 1-2 days rather than weeks. And you can see results immediately not wait a year.

However scalp will never replicate real hair. You will be forced to have 1 set of hairstyle everyday for the rest of your life since it's permanent (well it washes off after 3-5 years it usually costs the 1/4 price to renew it at the same clinic). While hair transplant can potentially give you the hairline back. Just don't get disappointed if you don't get the results that you thought you will get looking at the transplant before-after pictures.

I am not going to shill for scalp. I weighted the coins and pros of both and I decided that I am not going to take the risk with the hair transplant and waste all my money on something that can potentially be fucked up and I will have to put on double the amount to fix. And I can't afford going to the top clinics for hair transplants since those charge like 10,000$ for a job well done. I rather do the scalp shit for 1/4 the price and guaranteed immediate results but that's just me.

not sure what you can do there except a transplant, and you need money in order to not get brutalized by cheap hair doctors.
basically when i get to that point i would feel like the anxiety is mostly gone because it's not really up to me anymore, whereas now i feel like i have to keep fighting or it's all over.

pt6H1qM.png

C5p3Pbv.png

unless it's at maximum density, which is about 2 months out of 12.. this hair looks like shit and is impossible to style as you simply can't hide the deep V shape, plus the low density means it reacts very poorly to the wind as it just gets scattered immediately and pushed into some stupid shape, that looks like a mushroom or an umbrella.

note that to have this hair with strong balding genes i have to take natural supplements, eat a decent diet, and do intermittent fasting most days, where i don't eat anything for 16-20 hours at a time. i have reason to believe that works from observing how balding works in my family.
Wow, you sure are a hard-working person. Good for you man, I hope you get to keep your hair for a long time. And even if you don't, that kind of drive, dedication and ability to work hard is a good trait to have.

What, greased and combed back?
Dark hair -> always mafia.
He can grow it longer and maybe get more volume. Compared to the hair I have I would try to use the potential. But yes combing it back straight won't bring the results I guess...

Then go to a reputable clinic they won't fuck it up. Pro tip if you are looking for one always make sure the people that do your hairline had it done themselves, don't go to some random tattoo shop but only to people who deal with micro pigmentation exclusively. They usually have free consultation sessions you can go to.

If you are afraid it will get fucked up you should be even more afraid the hair transplant will be fucked up too because it's 10x easier to fuck up a hair transplant than it is to fuck up the scalp shit since it's just painting shit on ur head lol. Additionally you have to wait up to a year for results and hair transplant doesn't actually stop further hair loss. You won't lose the hair that got transplanted but you will keep losing your natural hair so eventually when you get older you will have to shave the transplanted hair 24/7 since it will look very weird.

Hair transplants are also more expensive and you really wanna go to a top clinic so they don't fuck it up. The recovery process is long and results inconsistent while scalp pretty much is 100% consistent if you go to a reputable clinic. Scalp is also much cheaper and done over 3 sessions. Also the recovery process lasts 1-2 days rather than weeks. And you can see results immediately not wait a year.

However scalp will never replicate real hair. You will be forced to have 1 set of hairstyle everyday for the rest of your life since it's permanent (well it washes off after 3-5 years it usually costs the 1/4 price to renew it at the same clinic). While hair transplant can potentially give you the hairline back. Just don't get disappointed if you don't get the results that you thought you will get looking at the transplant before-after pictures.

I am not going to shill for scalp. I weighted the coins and pros of both and I decided that I am not going to take the risk with the hair transplant and waste all my money on something that can potentially be fucked up and I will have to put on double the amount to fix. And I can't afford going to the top clinics for hair transplants since those charge like 10,000$ for a job well done. I rather do the scalp shit for 1/4 the price and guaranteed immediate results but that's just me.
Nice energy, good job and good luck. I'm just going to do what I always do, going with the flow and wasting as little energy as possible. I'd rather lay in bed with my laptop than go through all that work and stress.

Seeing these pictures makes me thank God my hairline is still decent.

some trucel tier hairline right there

You won't lose the hair that got transplanted but you will keep losing your natural hair so eventually when you get older you will have to shave the transplanted hair 24/7 since it will look very weird.
I just hope that I will have enough hair for a new transplant when that happens. I will take the method that leaves a scar then at the back of your head, I don't care about scars as long as the top has hair. Also I hope that until that happens we have other ways to create new hair with genetic modification.

Luckily I am from Europe and I can do transplants in Turkey. They are way less expensive and still have very good methods. It will cost around 5000 dollar which is more or less affordable.

I just hope that I will have enough hair for a new transplant when that happens. I will take the method that leaves a scar then at the back of your head, I don't care about scars as long as the top has hair. Also I hope that until that happens we have other ways to create new hair with genetic modification.

Luckily I am from Europe and I can do transplants in Turkey. They are way less expensive and still have very good methods. It will cost around 5000 dollar which is more or less affordable.

Good luck tell me how it went.

Good luck tell me how it went.
If I still get a job this year it will probably take at least another year to get the money. I lost a big chunk of my cannabis harvest due to (most likely) a nigger stealing 2 plants from my balcony on the first floor. I wanted to sell this shit for ~800$.

5000 dollars? Holy shit, that's a lot of fucking money. I'd have to work for more than a year and save up all the money for that. But really that's just an excuse, tbh I'm just too damn lazy and unwilling to do anything other than lay in bed. If I really wanted it I could easily get the money from my parents, but I don't want to, cause I'd rather save that money than use it on something like that. Even if it were $1k I wouldn't do it, I'm very frugal and I don't see much point in it. I'd rather buy another PC or some shit than pay for that.

If I still get a job this year it will probably take at least another year to get the money. I lost a big chunk of my cannabis harvest due to (most likely) a nigger stealing 2 plants from my balcony on the first floor. I wanted to sell this shit for ~800$.

What jobs are you looking for? Just get hired as a bank manager and get a hair transplant in one paycheck theory.

Luckily norwooding isn't one of my subhuman traits.

I'd rather buy another PC or some shit than pay for that.
2 weeks ago I ordered a new PC for 700 dollar and sent it back when it arrived at home, I wanted to save the money for my transplant. I still use a PC from 2014 now, but I don't really play vidya anymore anyway.... so fuck it

What jobs are you looking for? Just get hired as a bank manager and get a hair transplant in one paycheck theory.
I work in the IT field. I already have a 3 years education in computer science so it would be stupid to start anew for another kind of job. Also I applied for jobs in a city that pays a lot better than where I live currently.

I'm not looking, my approach to getting a job will be the same as with any other choice in life, like choosing a degree: postponing the decision as much as possible, then when absolutely having to do something I'll take the path of least resistance, and I'll rush the job search to lay in bed rotting as much as possible. Though that usually lands me in a sub-optimal situation, like a job that is too demanding, but my brain seems to prefer rushing to rot as quickly as possible, instead of looking for a job that will allow me to rot more. I just want to rot and use no energy in the here and now it seems, long-term consequences are for another day.

2 weeks ago I ordered a new PC for 700 dollar and sent it back when it arrived at home, I wanted to save the money for my transplant. I still use a PC from 2014 now, but I don't really play vidya anymore anyway.... so fuck it

I work in the IT field. I already have a 3 years education in computer science so it would be stupid to start anew for another kind of job. Also I applied for jobs in a city that pays a lot better than where I live currently.

I got rejected in all my IT interviews even though I passed their retard online tests and challenges and solved their retarded tests in person it's over for autistcels.

20200920 214347
20200920 214324
Fucking double crown makes having it long awkward.

Yeeh I don't play vidya much either, though I do keep installing and uninstalling games after not finding them fun. I contemplate playing games for hours every day, but I play very little. This gaming laptop was a waste, but I convinced my parents to buy it for me since it's basically all I do, I just lay in bed with my laptop next to me. I've had several gaming laptops, which is quite stupid since my parents aren't rich at all and this is an impoverished country. But I'm very frugal in other ways, cause spending 16 hours a day rotting in bed doesn't cost much money, food + PC are my only expenses.
Fucking double crown makes having it long awkward.
Brutal man, I hope you find some relief in this life.

I got rejected in all my IT interviews even though I passed their retard online tests and challenges and solved their retarded tests in person it's over for autistcels.
I was pretty autistic until I forced myself to go out and do things with others at 18. Around 90% of social gatherings are still boring as fuck and I often get retarded comments but its worth my low inhib maxxing. I am pretty confident for the job interviews, I just have no idea how to handle the talk for payment. I am bad at this shit.

Wow, you sure are a hard-working person. Good for you man, I hope you get to keep your hair for a long time. And even if you don't, that kind of drive, dedication and ability to work hard is a good trait to have.
Thanks, man, I need to do something with it while I have it. But there's no opportunities besides forcing interactions with strangers so I keep putting it off.
This summer I had the excuse of the lockdown, but next summer I had better shape up rather than find another excuse.

1600633304791.png

Oh yeah, I keep thinking that maybe I could do a type of hairdo like that with lots of hair product. The issue is hair product is supposed to be bad for your hair, so I wouldn't be able to do it long term.
I think I'll just buzz it when it's not in the dense phase, because when it's thin it's just useless. I need to wait for the time when it's dense and make my move on femoids then if at all.

Yeeh I don't play vidya much either, though I do keep installing and uninstalling games after not finding them fun. I contemplate playing games for hours every day, but I play very little. This gaming laptop was a waste, but I convinced my parents to buy it for me since it's basically all I do, I just lay in bed with my laptop next to me. I've had several gaming laptops, which is quite stupid since my parents aren't rich at all and this is an impoverished country. But I'm very frugal in other ways, cause spending 16 hours a day rotting in bed doesn't cost much money, food + PC are my only expenses.

Brutal man, I hope you find some relief in this life.
Got SN as a last resort tbf.

View: https://voca.ro/153nA9zQUPC4

Thanks, man, I need to do something with it while I have it. But there's no opportunities besides forcing interactions with strangers so I keep putting it off.
This summer I had the excuse of the lockdown, but next summer I had better shape up rather than find another excuse.

Oh yeah, I keep thinking that maybe I could do a type of hairdo like that with lots of hair product. The issue is hair product is supposed to be bad for your hair, so I wouldn't be able to do it long term.
I think I'll just buzz it when it's not in the dense phase, because when it's thin it's just useless. I need to wait for the time when it's dense and make my move on femoids then if at all.
My dad had a spell with the haircream/gel back when he were young, made his acne flare up.

You know your hair best, its hard to give advice and judge from pics. I know that myself from when I still had longer hair and ppl recommended me bulshit methods on how to hide bald spots.

You saw my pics right? One dude literally told me to grow them long and comb them over my forehead. Beyond retarded and he was serious.
Are ppl like that for real? You need a quality wig or hair transplant.