Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [hairlosscels gtfih] need opinion on Minoxidil

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Overlord
Anyone wif balding/thinning/mpb watever hair problem tried Minoxidil yet? Is it effective? Need some serious advice tbh ngl

Volcel if you dont hop on Dutasterid now

@Subhuman Currycel I think someone needs your looksmatxxxing knowledge for emergency norwooding intervention.

Minox + microneedle
It has a 1+ 1 = 3 effect good combination

It says it takes 4 months to see an effect..using it some weeks now. maybe i can tell you later then

Normie from my former school used it to beardmaxx (jfl at normies). It worked in a matter of two months.

Minox + microneedle
It has a 1+ 1 = 3 effect good combination

Microneedling allows the minoxidil to absorb better into the scalp.
Although I don't do microneedling because I'm scared of the pain.

Anyone wif balding/thinning/mpb watever hair problem tried Minoxidil yet? Is it effective? Need some serious advice tbh ngl
I just bough a year supply (it’s cheap) but ragefuel because it doesn’t help my kind of thinning which is frontal/hairline. It says on the box it is more for the “crown” balding. I will still give it a try since I already have it. I also bought some Biotin shampoo that supposedly helps to clear out the dht in you follicles. I recommend that because it’s cheap too, like $10 on Amazon.

I just bough a year supply (it’s cheap) but ragefuel because it doesn’t help my kind of thinning which is frontal/hairline. It says on the box it is more for the “crown” balding. I will still give it a try since I already have it. I also bought some Biotin shampoo that supposedly helps to clear out the dht in you follicles. I recommend that because it’s cheap too, like $10 on Amazon.
Damnnn my problem is frontal thinning too, made worse by my giant 5head tbh.
Rogaine works best in people with hereditary hair loss at the vertex of the scalp (the area at the back of the head, just under the crown) or for women with general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Rogaine isn’t meant for a receding hairline or baldness at the front of your scalp.
@Ellsworth
Jus found this...suifuel

Last edited:
@Ellsworth
Jus found this...suifuel
Yes, that’s pretty much what it says on the box. :feelsrope:

Finasteride is less scary than Minoxidil tbh, the latter gets absorbed through the skin and it can cause you (albeit minor) heart issues. Also it seems to affect your skin negatively.

It's good stuff ngl, i've been using it since my hair started to fall at 16, buy the 5% Minoxidil and use twice a day, in the morning and before you sleep. If you want to be extra careful, also start taking 1mg finasteride, don't listen to the "muh side effects" shit, i've felt nothing since i started taking it, and if you do see side effects, all you need to do is to stop taking it. Takes up to a year for the full effects to be seen, and it will cause shedding in the first months (your hair will start to fall a lot more, but it's okay).

@Ellsworth
Jus found this...suifuel

Minoxidil does work for receding hairlines. Scientifically, there's no reason why it shouldn't. They're just not approved to say it on the box.

Minoxidil does work for receding hairlines. Scientifically, there's no reason why it shouldn't. They're just not approved to say it on the box.
Good to know, I hope you are right! I guess we will find out.

Will age your face 10 years in 2 months. Get a hair transplant instead if you have the money . Otherwise use fin

To maintain use finasteride. To regrow use minoxidil. Finasteride is more important, anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.

No and I won't because it's too late anyway but if you aren't balding much yet then do it.