Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hairpill/Baldpill/Lookism

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I even feel myself getting annoyed at seeing bald guys. There is a (((youtuber))) that I watch that decided to shave his head and I can't look at him anymore, I just get annoyed or angry when I see his hairless head, hes not even balding, he just shaved it for the memes, and I can't even fucking look at the guy anymore, his big hairless giant skull head just pisses me off for some reason, I don't even know why it would make me mad, but it just does, fucking big bald skull. Is this what women feel when they see a bald guy? God damn.

TLDR: A (((youtuber))) I watch who is not balding, decided to shave his head for the memes, and now I cant watch any of his videos anymore, his big hairless skull pisses me off

Last edited:
It only annoys me if the bald guy is a soy.

Can't relate tbh, never had a problem with bald guys myself.

Can't relate tbh, never had a problem with bald guys myself.
Because you are not faggot as TS. You are normal healthy guy anlike this despicable faggot that behaves like a hole.

Baldness, it only works if you’re Beckford, Statham, or some other good-looking STR/DOM guy.

Which youtuber is it?

Because you are not faggot as TS. You are normal healthy guy anlike this despicable faggot that behaves like a hole.

What about him man?