Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (HAIRPILL) Incel trait: BLACK HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I mean have you ever seen a fucking black haired chad lmfao? and don't link me that cherrypicked herny caville or wahtever the fuck that caville fagot names is.This fucking poo hair makes everynoe look so ugly and unattractive, literally blonde/brown hair looks better ON EVERYONE, if you have black hair you're a fucking turbo truecel and it's time go go fucking rope holy fuck. Fucking this is the reason that white sslay so hard and why deathnikk = over, the fucking hair color, its been staring us all in the face ethe entire time adn we ignored it. fucking take the hairpill

THE HAIR COLOR PILL + EYE COLOR PILL IS DESTROYING ME.

370 3709365 586kib 967x954 pink wojak pink wojak
Diag
Hug clipart outline 13
Pink
Wojak suicide 57fbf34784a46
Pink

Attachments

• ScreamsInternally.png
    ScreamsInternally.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 31
Bullshit.

Straight black hair > straight blonde hair.

Think pale skinned Arabs or Spaniards.

I already knew this was gonna be a post by you

And yeah black hair is generally the worst color because all ethnics possess this color.

What the fuck is this idiotic zoomer bullshit? Incel trait: losing/no hair.

Bullshit.

Straight black hair > straight blonde hair.

Think pale skinned Arabs or Spaniards.
tfw pale skinned Arab with carpet textured black hair.
:feelsrope:

oyu know what you fucking 6';2 blonde chad fucking autist im getting fuckjing sick of ua lways hsititng on myt hreads i put efofrt into them, are you mad because its true u fuckigna utist dont gu fogfucking smashing walls again, fuck you
What the fuck is this idiotic zoomer bullshit? Incel trait: losing/no hair.
well yes balding is enveloped in the hairpill, white chad bald > black hair man though
I already knew this was gonna be a post by you

And yeah black hair is generally the worst color because all ethnics possess this color.
lol at these fucking copers lol, thank u 4 seeing truth brown eyes + black hair is a DEATH SENTENCE jfl

oyu know what you fucking 6';2 blonde chad fucking autist im getting fuckjing sick of ua lways hsititng on myt hreads i put efofrt into them, are you mad because its true u fuckigna utist dont gu fogfucking smashing walls again, fuck you
Did you have a stroke while typing this bro?

I will look dumb with blonde hair as an ethnic. Maybe i can go witj blue eyes

arab dethnikk = skin bleach max, rhino/jaw maxx, eyecolormaxx, then hairbleach maxx, this could work if you dont have too much semitic features, look up 'lookism neimar whitemaxxed'

You would need pasty white skin minimum to look right with blond hair and blue eyes

If you have pale skin and it doesn't darken with a gold shade with tanning, it is over. This is the best a full bred ethnic can hope for.

Black hair with light skin and eyes is the biggest halo imaginable because of the striking appearance. Arguably even greater than blonde hair and light eyes.

Black hair by itself itself isn't a death sentence - it's what comes with it that makes or breaks you.

Black hair with light skin and eyes is the biggest halo imaginable because of the striking appearance. Arguably even greater than blonde hair and light eyes.

Black hair by itself itself isn't a death sentence - it's what comes with it that makes or breaks you.
black hair and light eyes is so fucking rare though that it doesn't even matter, 99.99999999999999999% of black hair also have brownblack eyes

copecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecope

Black hair and light eyes is a very attractive combination. I know many men with black hair that are married. The ones with light eyes were especially successful with women when they were younger.

Take the hairpill
g92wo8izw9g31.jpg

fucking autist im getting fuckjing sick of ua lways hsititng on myt hreads i put efofrt into them, are you mad because its true u fuckigna utist dont gu fogfucking smashing walls again, fuck you
You deserve nothing. Do not interact with him anymore.

Aren't there any mods with balls to ban this cherrypicking fag OP ? @mental_out @knajjd

I mean have you ever seen a fucking black haired chad lmfao? and don't link me that cherrypicked herny caville or wahtever the fuck that caville fagot names is.This fucking poo hair makes everynoe look so ugly and unattractive, literally blonde/brown hair looks better ON EVERYONE, if you have black hair you're a fucking turbo truecel and it's time go go fucking rope holy fuck. Fucking this is the reason that white sslay so hard and why deathnikk = over, the fucking hair color, its been staring us all in the face ethe entire time adn we ignored it. fucking take the hairpill

THE HAIR COLOR PILL + EYE COLOR PILL IS DESTROYING ME.

View attachment 141014View attachment 141015View attachment 141016View attachment 141017View attachment 141018View attachment 141020View attachment 141018
Most people have black hair, certain Caucasians excepted.

Holy crap this is retardation on the next level.
Also, using more than 3 exclamation marks in a row is the sign of amoeba IQ

Yeah, because these men are totally truecels:

Br7 grande
4d6286a95825527127554c7fe679ee43

Bullshit thread
First if you spend enough time in the sun your hair turns brownn automatically.
You can colour it and last,nobody gives a shit about your hair colour

OP is ahead of his time, people will realize soon enough :feelsokman:

Cope, brownhaircel=the ultimate trucecel

Black hair just sucks because almost everyone has it, any other color is a halo.

View attachment 141255
fucking cope, brown hair looks good as fuck, combined with blue/green eyes holy fukkkkk prettyboymaxxed to another dimension
Go check all the biggest truecels, egghead, blackops2cel, guy from reddit all brown hair. Black hair is a common incel colour but brownhaircels are the biggest truecels